• Advertisement

iCarly

70s

PLOT: A normal girl... with a webshow that's... not normal, to say the least. And a brother that's not normal. And two friends that aren't too normal. Don't forget a school that's not normal. Have fun with Carly, Sam, Freddie, and Spencer!

Was good before, now it's just garbage.

"LIKE OMG NOW SAM AND I ARE GOING TO THROW PAINTBALLS IN THE ELEVATOR AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!" (laugh track)

"I had a dream about a talking burrito." (laugh track)

"What'd it say?"

"I dunno. It only speaks Spanish." (laugh track)

• Sad 1

IMO, season 3 has been a hit or miss. It had some hits and misses, so Season 3 has been a little bleh so far.

But the show was good in season 1, and then it started going downhill a bit in season 2.

And this show seems to be taking the route Naked Brother's Band was taking, because lately they have just been making TV movies.

IMO, season 3 has been a hit or miss. It had some hits and misses, so Season 3 has been a little bleh so far.

But the show was good in season 1, and then it started going downhill a bit in season 2.

And this show seems to be taking the route Naked Brother's Band was taking, because lately they have just been making TV movies.

What show have you been watching? TV Movies =/= Specials. Movies are hours long, what they're doing are 30 minute, hyped up, pieces of garbage. Seriously, the fact that Dan can even manage to cram everything he does into 30 minutes amazes me, I would've thought HIM of all people would know not to rush anything.

That being said... This show has been consistently off key for a while. Seriously, it's like iCarly is an afterthought after the episode is done, I have to remember what the show is ACTUALLY about, because these plots are all over the place (Green Week, Freddie/Carly/Sam love triangle-focused episodes, Pies.... you get the idea)

Spoiler
Spoiler
So, pretty much, I was the only one so....

That TV Movie was way better than any other ones, the best part was that....

Spoiler
Spoiler

Gibby had a bigger role and the debut of his brother Guppy

What am I? Chopped liver?