• Advertisement

iCarly

70s

Victorious is great, except for that stupid puppet. Ditch the puppet, and it would be one of the best things on Nick. Seriously.

Anyway, I still stand by my original opinion of iCarly. 1st season great, 2nd season passable, everything else shit.

Ok this needs to get off my chest now, but these Seddie centric episodes have been rather meh. It's not because I support Creddie. I told myself I would give Seddie a fair shot, but ever since they have been made an official couple, their chemistry has vanished quickly. It was there before when they first kissed and its gone. They just seem to be going through the motions instead of trying to make them act like a believable couple. Pet names and kissing are not enough to make the chemistry believable and now its just killing the mood of the show. Oh and Carly and Gibby hating "Seddie" and then supporting them when they were just about to break up was not built up on at all. Carly trying to save their relationship was rushed while Gibby changing his mind came out of nowhere. I'm sorry, but these past couple episodes of iCarly have been filled up with extreme Seddie plot holes.

She has other things she should be doing rather than appearing in episodes of iCarly. The episode will probably be on 1293209 times, since I am slightly intrigued as to why she is even there in the first place.

I recently watched the Jane Lynch episode, and it illustrates what is wrong with the show. They can't do emotional scenes for shit. The scene where Sam and her mom forgive each other was punctuated by Carly's goat sounds (seriously, what the fuck was that?), and it completely ruined what could have been a great scene. The comedy is still there occasionally (the subplot in the aforementioned episode was actually pretty funny), but not as often as it should be, seeing as it's, um, a COMEDY SHOW.

I recently watched the Jane Lynch episode, and it illustrates what is wrong with the show. They can't do emotional scenes for shit. The scene where Sam and her mom forgive each other was punctuated by Carly's goat sounds (seriously, what the fuck was that?), and it completely ruined what could have been a great scene. The comedy is still there occasionally (the subplot in the aforementioned episode was actually pretty funny), but not as often as it should be, seeing as it's, um, a COMEDY SHOW.

I liked that episode the first time I saw it, but I realize now it was just because of Jane Lynch. I saw it a few weeks ago and could not stand it.

I liked that episode the first time I saw it, but I realize now it was just because of Jane Lynch. I saw it a few weeks ago and could not stand it.
If you had to ask me one thing I liked about Glee, I would pick Sue Sylvester/Jane Lynch. She can do better than this crap.

If you had to ask me one thing I liked about Glee, I would pick Sue Sylvester/Jane Lynch. She can do better than this crap.

Lately I'd say she's one of the worst things about Glee, actually. But that's because the writers have no goddamn clue what to do with her character, Jane is fantastic. The material she got on iCarly was shit.