• Advertisement

Ask Miss Smiles!

Sauce Mama

Well, since it seems like you're going to bed, here's your comma-filled goodbye, brought to you by the artist formerly known as Young Man Jenkins, today was pretty rad, but I agree, we need to up our ante, especially if we hope to break any records, I blame my shitty ipad service, but we have a week to get that ball rolling, hopefully, gotta say, video was a pleasant surprise, still gonna try and decipher that Saucenese, which I should be getting more coconuts for, nice pink room, very pink, I like it, anyway, rambling again, goodnight Sweet and Sour Sauce, the sauce I eat with my McNuggets?

• Like 1

THE TRUTH SHALL BE REVEALED.....about the new Supernatural?

We'll just have to wait and see...

Well, since it seems like you're going to bed, here's your comma-filled goodbye, brought to you by the artist formerly known as Young Man Jenkins, today was pretty rad, but I agree, we need to up our ante, especially if we hope to break any records, I blame my shitty ipad service, but we have a week to get that ball rolling, hopefully, gotta say, video was a pleasant surprise, still gonna try and decipher that Saucenese, which I should be getting more coconuts for, nice pink room, very pink, I like it, anyway, rambling again, goodnight Sweet and Sour Sauce, the sauce I eat with my McNuggets?

Goodnight OMJ!

EDIT: Oh yeah, I gave Momo a good talkin to about his behavior.

Going to double dip since I really should make a comma goodbye tonight, Congrats on being reelected you really deserve it, I enjoyed our posting all day today, thanks for the kind comments today, I liked seeing you and your room today even if I couldn't really understand the Saucenese in it :P, the Orange Ann's shall conquer SBU, I hope to have another posting night as good as this one, good night Smiles?

• Like 1

Going to double dip since I really should make a comma goodbye tonight, Congrats on being reelected you really deserve it, I enjoyed our posting all day today, thanks for the kind comments today, I liked seeing you and your room today even if I couldn't really understand the Saucenese in it :P, the Orange Ann's shall conquer SBU, I hope to have another posting night as good as this one, good night Smiles?

Congrats to you Cha, goodnight!