• Advertisement

Ask Miss Smiles!

Sauce Mama

As I dramatically await the answer to our memories of when we use to use soap, allow me to take the time to write out this period filled goodbye. Even when you forget to write yours, I'll still write you (and OMJ and Cha) one anyway. Had fun when I had the time to post. Tried to keep up with you guys, even when I was in a wabbit suit. And now if I ever come out to Cali, you could show me around in a rabbit suit. Although, I hope your friends don't like to throw rocks. Speaking of rabbits, I'll probably change my name to Hoppy tomorrow. Almost forgot about that for a minute there, but I'm too tired to change it now. As for almost forgetting, how could I forget how we share so many of the same flagship-ings after you asked me that question. I really hope Mordecai x Margaret happen real soon. I honestly can't say that I am as big a fan of Rigby x Eileen because Eileen is only an ok character in my eyes, but Mordecai x Margaret = HECK TO THE YES. I hope that I don't lay in bed too long tonight still trying to translate your Ariana Grande-ish accented Saucenese sentences. That seriously was amusing. You are tempting me to finally buy a webcam so I can record my voice for all of SBC to see. Anyway, I accidentally made this goodbye longer than it should have been since I really want to get some sleep. So good night Sweet and Sour Sauce? (trying to get another nickname to stick since like you said, you have lots of them ;))

EDIT: And now I know the answer to our memories of using soap.

I love Sweet and Sour Sauce! Goodnight Claps!

Gonna double dip, but you are making it real hard to get ready for bed when you tell me that I'm so close to translating the second sentence? xD

Heh, sorry. But go to sleep, you can do it some other time.

What do you think I should to celebrate my entry into the 20K Club?

Goodness, already? Huh I don't know! Something BIG obviously.

Wait... all those years and the "STARted" part was the joke? xD

I'm pretty sure it was yeah! :P

What is a Melon Lord?

A Melon Lord, my dear Cha, is Toph's version of the Fire Lord, but way lulzier.

I can't think of anything big that I haven't already done yet? =/

I can't think of anything either. :/ I'm sure we'll think of something by the time it comes though.

So how's this California Night?

Horrible. I can't sleep because all these kids and their apparently drunk parents have been screaming and yelling and making a whole bunch of noise when it's way past curfew for the kids to be out this late. But thank you for asking.