• Advertisement

Dogs (Animal Discussion)

Jjs Goodman

Spoiler
Spoiler
*head explodes*
Quit wasting heads. Now let me count how many heads you've lost....1,2,500, *head explodes* Now my heads in the clouds. Hehe, get it?

Anyways, I don't like dogs because they are annoying, have smalls brains, and drool. Case closed. Mort: (Coming out of a brief case) Case opened!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Quit wasting heads. Now let me count how many heads you've lost....1,2,500, *head explodes* Now my heads in the clouds. Hehe, get it?

Anyways, I don't like dogs because they are annoying, have smalls brains, and drool. Case closed. Mort: (Coming out of a brief case) Case opened!

Are you being serious right now?

Spoiler
Spoiler
yeah. No offense. Just MO

1. How the hell are they annoying? Cats are annoying. They hiss. I try to run over cats as I'm driving. 344797.gif

2. Their brains aren't that small. They're extremely intelligent animals.

3. Not all dogs drool.

Your family has obviously never had a dog, so you've learned from strays. I pity you.

Spoiler
Spoiler

1. How the hell are they annoying? Cats are annoying. They hiss. I try to run over cats as I'm driving. 344797.gif

2. Their brains aren't that small. They're extremely intelligent animals.

3. Not all dogs drool.

Your family has obviously never had a dog, so you've learned from strays. I pity you.

I have a dog, and the one i have is all of the above.

Spoiler
Spoiler
I happen to own a cat and they're way easier to take care of than a dog. 428899.gif

I like all animals! 398381.jpg

I have owned many cats, and that statement is untrue. Damn cats, damn them to hell! 67949.jpg