• Advertisement

Baby Loony Toons

ExKizuna

I too liked Baby Looney Tunes. One of the few baby shows I actually watched without my younger siblings watching it as well.

But what's the deal with everyone hating Loonatics Unleashed? I never saw it, so I don't know what's it about. Is it just because it was nothing liked the original Looney Tunes?

This show was alright. Liked it when I was younger as well.

And Loonatics Unleashed was actually not that bad.

Yeah, LU was kind of cool. I just watched it because it was peepz that looked like Loony Tunes that kicked stir-fried ass.

Man, I used to watch this show all the time.

It's a darn shame that the only episode of the show I still remember is the one where Lola takes Granny's advice seriously about everyone being "more like her" when she cleans the dishes, and Lola resorts to ruining everyone's fun by bossing them around (eg. screwing around with Taz's finger paintings).

Man, I used to watch this show all the time.

It's a darn shame that the only episode of the show I still remember is the one where Lola takes Granny's advice seriously about everyone being "more like her" when she cleans the dishes, and Lola resorts to ruining everyone's fun by bossing them around (eg. screwing around with Taz's finger paintings).

I remember a lot of the episodes, sort of. I think I saw that one.