• Advertisement

Bruno Mars

Clappy

Has emerged on the music industry scene for the past year or so. I personally am not fond of his music, but he seems to be a nice guy. His songs get ridiculously overplayed on the radio, but its because they are so well written, so I don't blame people for liking them. Oh and he has a great voice too, so that always helps, which means he doesn't need autotune to hide it.

Discuss.

I like some of his shit and as a fellow local island boy, we gotsta represent! He went to school not too far from me. Hope he gets himself cleaned up of his drug problems. He and his career are too young to let drugs come in and ruin it all.
Bruno Mars had drug problems? When did this happen?

Don't care much for him, but I admit that compared to most of the crap coming out these days, he's not that bad.

But I gotta say I love the Lazy Song's video, IDK if it's overplayed since I don't listen to public radio that often, but I thought it's good.

I love Just The Way You Are, Grenade, and The Lazy Song. Those are the only songs I've heard from him though. He has a great voice and so far his music is great. Not awesome or over the top, and not my favorite artist, but definitely one of them.

I like Bruno Mars. He's one of the only male pop-stars that isn't mostly girl-oriented and likes (cough1DandBiebscough). I got his first album last Christmas! I'm wondering whether I'd like to get Unorthodox Jukebox.