• Advertisement

The First Annual Best Avvie Contest

Clappy

Just recently, SBC held the best siggy contest. It was not too much longer when the staff agreed that there should be a best avvie contest somewhere down the line around this month. Well, better late than never.

However, this time, the rules are different for this contest. We are aware that avvies are changed more often than sigs are. That is why we are going to have sign-ups. To sign up, just simply make it known that you are going to participate in this contest by stating that you are. Sign-ups will go on until Friday, which is the deadline. On Friday, July 29th, you must have an avatar selected for the contest and you must keep that avatar for two weeks while everyone votes for who they think has the best avatar. On August 12th, we will announce the winner.

The winner will receive 1500 doubloons, so whoever wants to compete has until Friday to locate their avvie of choice for this contest 893573.gif.

Contestants

Clappy

jjsthekid

teenj

OMJ

Elastic

tvguy

WWESpongefan

Dragiiin

70s

Metal Snake

SpongeSebastian

ketsuekiran

Ex

CF

Jelly

Sabre

Steel Sponge

SOF

Meh, why no- FUCK YOU ELASTIC YOU TOOK MY PHRASE I WAS GONNA USE THAT YOU FUCKING HORSE-RADDISH PIECE OF SHIT IMMA RIP YOUR HEART OUT I SWEAR TO THE LORD I WILL MAKE SURE IT HAPP-

I mean, sure, i'll participate. Let's do this.

Well, obviously the deadline is now over, so everyone can now start to vote on who they think has the best avvie (currently) on SBC. I only insist on two rules: no one is allowed to vote for themselves and if you decided to change your vote, please edit your original vote to make it easier for me to tally xP. You guys have two weeks to make a decision, voting may start now.