Sebby

it comes out every week for everyone except the following members:

CalvinFan64, ssj4gogita4, NickFlower1997

add everyone else but you there. yes you are that special

Guest ssj4gogita4

it comes out every week for everyone except the following members:

CalvinFan64, ssj4gogita4, NickFlower1997 

You know nothing about me.

Well folks, for over two years SBC News has been a staple of the SBC Community. It has had 3 showrunners, and 1 script-writer who has stayed all the way. Many guest voices have been heard on the show as well. 

It is to my disappointment to tell you all that SBC News has run it's course, as some of you may have guessed already. No more episodes will be made, and I apologize for the lengthy hiatus. Jjs and I just lost interest and we did not want to continue it anymore. I apologize to anyone who wanted to guest voice on the show. 

I'd like to take the time to thank some people:

SpongeSebastian - The creator of the idea and the showrunner from Episodes 1 - 15. Without him, I wouldn't be typing this. I hope your carpel tunnel gets better buddy. :)

Unlimitedcha - The showrunner from Episodes 16 - 22. She was an excellent showrunner, and made some great seasonal graphics for the show. I also thank her for helping me figure out how to create an episode as well. 

ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1 - Oh yeah this guy. Don't have much to say. Jk, I was the showrunner from Episode 23 - 26, the show's demise. 

Jjsthekid - The scriptwriter that stayed all the way. He's a great guy and a great scriptwriter. I thank you for all the help during my short run on the show and for all the contributions you've made to the show.

Spongebobs1fan - The original creator of the channel, before Dylan forced him to delete it. Without him, there would be no SBC channel on YouTube. He also created a few advertisements for the channel, one of which is lost sadly. :/

CDCB - The new creator of the current channel, guest-narrator, and maker of 1 commercial. Thanks for your contributions as well buddy. 

Drag, SG, Deli, Jelly, and Nuggets - All guest narrators on the show. Thank you for bringing variety to the channel's newscasts. It was cool to hear all your voices for the first time on the show.

And thus, I end SBC News. The channel will remain as an archive, and an anticipated SBU feature (titled SpongeyNews) will sorta take it's place (if it is ever released). 

Thank you fans for your support, and goodbye SBC News: For 2 Years, The Newscast of SBC and SBU.

(JULY 4TH, 2011 - SEPTEMBER 8TH, 2013)

• Like 8

Really appreciate the shoutout, CNF. Yeah, it's really sad to see this go, but the video you posted reminds me of all the fun we had.

Actually, this whole thing is kinda like a Looney Tunes short. The bulk of it is fun and exciting, but it has to come to an end at some point. But just because Porky says "Th-th-that's all, folks!" doesn't really mean that's all. There are still more Looney Tunes out there to be enjoyed the same way, and I think the same goes for SBC News. No, it won't come back as SBC News, but perhaps some day it will come back in a bigger and better form. Not necessarily as a video series, but whatever it does come back as will certainly be easier to manage. A concept as great as the one that was used in SBC News doesn't just happen and then disappear forever, and I'm pretty optimistic that someday, somehow, it will thrive again.

• Like 1

SBC News is a feature that survived the best and worst times of the SBC Forums. I'm sad to see it go, but I'm happy that it lasted as long as it did and introduced us to the voices of so many users (especially Jelly ^_^ ). I'm sure that it'll return one day, even if the same people aren't behind it. Until that day comes, though, stay gold, and know that you aren't forgotten, SBC News.

• Like 1