• Advertisement

141a. The Curse of The Hex

Jjs Goodman

The final Season 7 episode airs today at 10:00 AM (even though it is already online and on DVD). Discuss.

221px-The_Curse_of_the_Hex.jpg

The Curse of The Hex

* I am surprised they kept in the regular title card and not the opened book scene. That is what Nick gets for not airing it with the rest of the other Legends.

* That is one heck of a storm! What a weird coincidence, since I had some storms this week..

* Um, gross..?

* I actually kind of felt bad for Madame Hagfish until she cursed them.

* SpongeBob sure is strong enough to lift the metal window bottom.

* You sure you want to eat those, Madame Hagfish?

* How indeed Mr. Krabs..

* A curse! Oh no!

* I lol'd at Squidward's comment.

* Since when was there a trail of money?

* So, she just lives in the middle of nowhere?

* Ironic, since you begged for food.

* That eel is vicious.

* He doesn't really have a choice, SpongeBob.

* Was the eel even trying?

* Is it just me, or was this episode a bit faster than it was on DVD?

* So, there was no "curse"...

* Overall, I didn't think this episode was that bad. I mean, it wasn't the best Legends episode, but at least Season 7 is finally over now. Still, it had some decent moments.

Grade: C+

Because I've already seen the episode(and because I'm going to give a new ep some feedback this time), I almost did not like it at all. Honestly, I did not like the hag's design, the whirlpools out of nowhere at the beginning weren't explained(unless it was a joke), so that, and some other scenes made the plot confusing. It sort of has its moments, that's all.

C-

tbh, I had a hard time keeping myself awake during this episode xD (well, I was in bed sick =/) But I did see some of it, but since I'm not sure what I missed during my multiple 3-seconds naps, I'll wait for a rerun to properly review 428899.gif

^ oops, my bad.

And here's my review:

The Curse of Hex

C+

When the episode first began, I honestly thought this might turn out to be an enjoyable episode. I was snacking when I was was watching this, and when the lady came and threw up, it was just fowl and a little too disgusting for my taste. I did laugh at a few of Squidward's sarcastic remarks throughout the episode, but that alone wasn't enough for me for the episode to gain an overall better grade. The plot was boring, although I felt the way it finished up was sorta funny. I feel a C+ is a little bit generous, being as I can only think of a couple pluses, but I'll still stick with the grade. I'm really disappointed, especially with the plot.

This episode was just EEEUUUGHH! There was the tornado filler at the beginning that didn't even need to be there if it had NOTHING to do with the actual plot. Then there was the repulsive Madame Hagfish, which looked like Justin Bieber's armpit hair (Yes, I just said that), and then there was the ending which made no sense whatsoever. In my opinion, worst episode in the Legends miniseries.

I can understand why some people hates this episode but I actually thought this episode was good but I was a little disappointed too. There were some flaws in this episode. First of all, Madame Hagfish was disgusting. Second of all, all SpongeBob had to do was punching the eel? That was just lame. Also the curse was the closed sign? That was really lame. I liked this episode because there were some hilarious parts in this episode like the umbrella joke, the krabby patties in SpongeBob's pants, Mr. Krabs' money burning and the ending. I don't recommend this episode but this episode is still better than The Main Drain. 8/10.