• Advertisement

Winx Club

Clappy

Saw a preview for the new animated Nick show the other day.

Plot: The story follows Bloom and her close fairy friends, and is situated mainly in the Magical Dimension and on Earth. They call themselves 'The Winx Club' and go on countless adventures together. Throughout the story, they discover new transformations, unlock secrets and powers, battle against the darkness and support Bloom as she tries to discover her past.

Doesn't look like my cup of tea, but it might be someone else's. Discuss.

Ball #5:

jC71S8i.png 

Yeah it wouldn't surprise me if Nick is porting this show from another network. They need some new show to premiere over the summer with the debuts of the Kung Fu Panda series and possibly the Monsters vs Aliens series coming this fall.

Yeah it wouldn't surprise me if Nick is porting this show from another network. They need some new show to premiere over the summer with the debuts of the Kung Fu Panda series and possibly the Monsters vs Aliens series coming this fall.
Nick and DreamWorks, sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes Penguins, then comes Kung-Fu Panda, then comes Monsters vs. Aliens!

Nick and DreamWorks, sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes Penguins, then comes Kung-Fu Panda, then comes Monsters vs. Aliens!
And How To Train Your Dragon. Didn't mention that one because its not official yet, despite their being rumors that it will happen.

I thought the HTTYD series was airing on Cartoon Network.
Oh really? That could be true. I was just assuming Nickelodeon due to their partnership with DreamWorks.

For unknown reasons, I watched the pilot when Nick first aired it...and it's so ridiculously...girly! and Cliche and not funny (IDK if it's trying to..) and just meh, not my thing. And why do they have to dress up as whores??! xD

Anyway, they showed this on yesterday's new episode of The Soup :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q0CoR1xpzs&feature=feedu

xD