• Advertisement

How 2011 = Doomsday Year

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

This actually makes sense once you look at it! 499524.gif

Genesis 7:4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

Peter 3:6-8 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

If you look at what the quotes are saying, you can see "seven" in "For yet seven days". It's a hint. In the other quote, you can see "one day is with the Lord as a thousand years". Keep in mind that the year 4990 B.C.E. is the year that God had "destroyed" the Earth. If one day is a thousand years in the Lord's eyes, then "seven days" is 7,000 years for the Lord. It's simple math: -4,990+7,000=2010 C.E. Since the book of Peter is in the New Testament, we have to add a year (year 0 doesn't exist) -- 2011. 499524.gif

So some random guy on the radio said the world's going to end today and a lot of people believe him because he sounds really sure and claims to have evidence that he came up with. Stupid.

hey hilaryfan80, remember how we died back in 1994?
lol drag 428899.gif .

The guy is wrong yet again. It didn't happen 428899.gif .