• Advertisement

The Looney Tunes Show

Deli

Hate the new Lola. She's just over-the-top annoying IMO

I don't hate her, really. In Space Jam she was just a sex symbol with a small trace of personality. She actually has potential in the new show. Scary potential.

I don't hate her, really. In Space Jam she was just a sex symbol with a small trace of personality. She actually has potential in the new show. Scary potential.

True, I do like her being more than a sex symbol, but I don't for her crazy personality in this one. But thats just me I guess.

True, I do like her being more than a sex symbol, but I don't for her crazy personality in this one. But thats just me I guess.

She makes me laugh, but her creepy stalker-ness is just kinda over the top. I kinda wish they had retained some of her original looks (curves, legs, and eyes to name a few) and still given her a crazy personality.

This show is a really ups-and-downsish show to me. Sometimes the plots progress into good stories, other times they're just too generic (high school reunion, best buddy game show, mistaking a dangerous creature for a household pet). Sometimes the characters are funny, other times they just irritate me (Bugs, Lola, and especially Daffy are prime examples). Sometimes the dry humor is timed perfectly, other times it just feels kinda forced. Some of the songs are really catchy and humorous, others don't catch my interest. Overall I like it, but I'm not a big fan of it.