• Advertisement

The Looney Tunes Show

Deli

Has anyone besides me seen promos for this? Cuz I'm really excited. The Looney Tunes have kinda been out of the spotlight for a while (much like another famous troupe of performers... shut up, Deli, shut up...), and it's good to see them repackaged. I had a feeling this was coming when I saw that CN is airing Bugs Bunny cartoons at five in the morning now. From what I can tell from the promos, the animation is cute (except for the design they gave Lola Bunny, it kinda makes her not hot anymore), it has a clip of Daffy as Batman which is epic beyond all reason, and it's including a lot of forgotten characters like Witch Hazel. You can see some clips here:

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/looneytunesshow/characters/bugs.html (Just flip through the characters for more clips)

Discuss!

Guest hilaryfan80

Well, they had The Looney Tunes Show at 11 AM since two years ago. It's great that they're adding it a bit earlier now. 630566.gif

I think it's great. It's obvious they're not trying to do the same as the original Looney Tunes, what with the half-hour episodes (I know it's less with commercials but you know what I mean) The humor kind of remind me of SpongeBob, and I love the little skits with the other characters. Overall, really funny.

Didn't think it was very good at first because it was so different from the original Looney Tunes. But they're not trying to copy Looney Tunes, they want to do something different. And it's improving a little every episode. I'm a fan.

Finally saw the first three episodes, and I think it's pretty good. The humor can be really funny at times and can have a nostalgic feeling of the original Looney Tunes shorts. I'll watch more of it.

I think it's about time, CN had a decent new show.