• Advertisement

It's A SpongeBob Christmas! (News Thread)

Sabre

AOOOOOOOOOH! We have a clip!

http://www.cbspresse...atch=9zud7xen8r

That was beautiful! Oh, I just can't wait!.

You know now that I think about it, the SpongeBob Christmas airing on CBS only seems fitting since the channel also airs those Christmas specials like Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. Plus that means people without cable can also watch the special!

• Like 1

Guys.... this special is going to be amazing. Thanks to SBRoxMan for finding this in Hebrew and this does contain spoilers.

UPDATE: It has just been found out that the whole special is out in Hebrew on the Israel Nickelodeon website. Thanks to abney317.

bynfLT6-wGQ

Also did anyone notice Sandy approaching SB at the end? ;)

• Like 2

I'm in the hardcore Christmas mood right now, and this will no doubt last until December, so I can't express how excited I am! :D

The most the show has brought in was 9 million on Nickelodeon for Atlantis Squarepantis, so hopefully this brings in even more, considering it's airing on one of the four major networks. ^_^

• Like 1

Guys.... this special is going to be amazing. Thanks to SBRoxMan for finding this in Hebrew and this does contain spoilers.

UPDATE: It has just been found out that the whole special is out in Hebrew on the Israel Nickelodeon website. Thanks to abney317.

bynfLT6-wGQ

That was awesome :D

The "last issue" part still sickens me.

Why, did it turn out to not really be the last issue? :P

bynfLT6-wGQ

Ooh, I'd love some sort of ship references like in Truth or Square. :3