• Advertisement

Favorite Quote?

Karen

Mr.Krabs: MOAR!

Just kidding, i love this one.

Squidward: Why couldn't the 11 year old get in the pirate movie?

Mr. Krabs: Why?

Squidward: It was rated "R!" Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! R! It's...just...about...pirates.

Mr. Krabs: I'm not paying you to do stand up, Mr. Squidward! Now get back to work!

And this

Spongebob: Squidward's father never hugged him, isn't that sad?

Mr.Krabs: Yes, I suppose that is rather sad, but Squidward can hug himself during his break. Now get back to work!

Squidward: Opposite day.. next time it'll be 'Go Jump Off A Cliff Day'.

---

Spongebob: Gary! Help me! Help me! Oh, merciful Neptune, I closed the window on my head!

• Like 1

More.

Spongebob: Patrick, get a jar.

Patrick: *Takes out a pickle*

Spongebob: Patrick that's a pickle.

Patrick: Yes.

Spongebob: ... You need a jar.

- I'm With Stupid

And then a ton of Wet Painters quotes that I won't even bother with. 428899.gif

• Like 1

Old Lady: Excuse me, but do you know where the menu section is?

Patrick: *drooling* Uhhhhhh...

Spongebob: The menu section? That's easy. It's over that way. *pulls out spatula and booming thunder is heard*

Old Lady: HOLY SMOKES! *runs off*

Patrick: Rude. D:<

Ep: Neptune's Spatula

• Like 1

Squidward: Alright, listen up men. Squilliam Fancyson will be here in twenty minutes, therefore we need to turn the Krusty Krab into a fancy restaurant as soon as possible... Patrick, what are you doing here?!

Patrick: I thought the Corps would help me straighten out my life, SIR!

-Squilliam Returns

Spongebob: Let's see. In the movie, the robot's didn't have a sense of humor! They couldn't laugh. Hey, Mr. Krabs!

Mr. Krabs: (runs up to the counter) What is it, boy?

Spongebob: Squidward just told me a hilarious joke and I thought you'd might like to hear it.

Mr. Krabs: Is it true, Squidward? Is it hilarious?

Squidward: Um.. yeah, sure..

Mr. Krabs: Well, let's hear it, lad.

Spongebob: Okay! Here it goes. Uh, how'd it go, Squidward?

Squidward: (chuckles nervously) Uhh, it went, umm, uhh, let's see, uhh...why couldn't the eleven-year-old get into the pirate movie?

Mr. Krabs: Why?

Squidward: It was rated "Arr"! ® *rimshot, laughing hysterically, laughing then slows down because Mr. Krabs wasn't laughing* Ehm... Because it's.. about...pirates.

Mr. Krabs: I'm not paying you to do stand up, Mr. Squidward! Now, get back to work!

Ep: Krab Borg

• Like 1

(Krab-Borg)

SPONGEBOB: Hey Mr. Krabs!

MR. KRABS: What is it, SpongeBob?

SPONGEBOB: Squidward's father...never hugged him. Isn't that sad?

MR. KRABS: Yes, I suppose that is rather sad, but Squidward can hug himself during his break. Now get back to work!

(From "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy 1") Mermaid Man (to Spongebob) : "If you don't get out of here, than by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife!" (Male Nurse Fish enters into the room) Male Nurse: "What's going on here?!" Mermaid Man (pointing to Spongebob) : "You may kiss the bride!" (Spongebob gets kicked out of Shady Shoals and rolls all the way to Patrick's rock.) Patrick: "Did you reunite our heroes?" Spongebob: "No, but I married." / I'd post more but it's late where I'm at, so I'll do it another time. 893573.gif

(From "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy 1") Mermaid Man (to Spongebob) : "If you don't get out of here, than by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife!" (Male Nurse Fish enters into the room) Male Nurse: "What's going on here?!" Mermaid Man (pointing to Spongebob) : "You may kiss the bride!" (Spongebob gets kicked out of Shady Shoals and rolls all the way to Patrick's rock.) Patrick: "Did you reunite our heroes?" Spongebob: "No, but I married." / I'd post more but it's late where I'm at, so I'll do it another time. 893573.gif
While this is probably my least favorite episode of Season 1, that was the best quote from that episode and it had me laughing hard xD.

Forgot about this one...

(Nasty Patty)

MR. KRABS: Okay, I confess! SpongeBob killed him!

SPONGEBOB: What?! You can't pin this whole wrap on me!

MR. KRABS: He was insane! Outta control! He would've killed me too if you hadn't come along!

SPONGEBOB: It was all Mr. Krabs's idea!

MR. KRABS: Put him down now! He's a mad dog!

SPONGEBOB: HE WEARS CURLERS TO BED!!!

(From "The Fry Cook Games") Spongebob: "Patrick, why don't you just go back home? You can compete in the 'Laying-Under-a-Rock-Games." Patrick: "At least I don't polish my fingernails!" Spongebob gasps: "You take that back!" (Fingernails shine brightly) Patrick: "Fingernails, fingernails, fingernails!" Spongebob: "You don't even HAVE any fingernails, Patrick." Patrick gasps: "I can NOT believe what I am hearing!" Spongebob yells: "How can you hear?! You don't have any ears, either!" Patrick struggles: "Duh...holes, holes!" Spongebob: "Conehead!" Patrick: "Yellow!" Spongebob: "Pink!" Patrick: "I am going to get a job as a fry cook, and it will be easy!" Spongebob: "Fine!"

(Nasty Patty)

MR. KRABS: You loony loofa, he is the imposter! We've been duped!

SPONGEBOB: DUPED!

MR. KRABS: Bamboozled!

SPONGEBOB: We've been smeckledorfed!

MR. KRABS: That's not even a word that I'd agree with ya!

(Imitation Krabs)

SPONGEBOB & PLANKTON: Meatball, meatball, spagetti underneath! Raveolli, raveolli, great barrier reef!