• Advertisement

Clappy Was Here

Clappy

No spoilers but how did you like the new season of Stranger Things?

You kinda answered my question on the Discord haha so how would you rank 3 compared to the previous two seasons?

Edited by Renata Klein

On 6/5/2019 at 10:55 PM, kev said:

more like belongs...?

Could I have another hint?

On 7/4/2019 at 12:38 PM, Katniss said:

No spoilers but how did you like the new season of Stranger Things?

You kinda answered my question on the Discord haha so how would you rank 3 compared to the previous two seasons?

1 > 3 > 2

The first season is still the best because of its better pacing.  The other two seasons take a slow burn approach.  Which three executed better than two because it did a better job handling the slow burn leading to a wild second half of the third season.  And also Season 3 didn’t have The Lost Sister, which is the far biggest misstep Stranger Things has ever done.

On 7/11/2019 at 11:30 PM, kevin_ng2010 said:

¿LA BASURA ?

YATJ.gif

On 7/11/2019 at 11:40 PM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

1963-1966 Beatles > 1967-1970 Beatles? :funny:

Not really those levels of picky.  I think all eras of The Beatles are legitimately good to great.

On 8/20/2019 at 12:01 PM, katnisslovestacos said:

Thoughts on bad guy knocking Old Town Road off the top spot? ? Lil Nas X’s response with that Squidward gif was great tho lmao 

It had to happen eventually.  Even though I think the song is only okay, it only made sense for bad guy being the song to dethrone it.  It was number two for eight or nine weeks.  Let it finally reach the mountain top...only to be dethroned by Señorita...which will probably get dethroned by Truth Hurts next week.  Man that number one spot is being passed around like a hot potato.

On 10/18/2019 at 1:42 PM, Pancake John Lennon said:

*steps in for the first time in like, two years*? :funny: how are ya lately man?!

I’m doing alright.  Fairly busy lately but not that bad.

On 10/18/2019 at 6:27 PM, Happy Halseyween said:

I started binge watching Living With Yourself today. It’s so good?

I got my internet fixed over the weekend and bingewatched the first season.  It is pretty good.  Paul Rudd carried a lot of the show, as expected.  But that one episode that was Kate focused was really good too.

Oh yeah, I loved the actress who played Kate. She was great and I enjoyed that her character was funny while also having emotional depth.

Spoiler

That ending though...there’s gotta he a second season, right?? Also the Tom Brady cameo killed me lmao

On 10/23/2019 at 7:20 PM, Katniss said:

Oh yeah, I loved the actress who played Kate. She was great and I enjoyed that her character was funny while also having emotional depth.

Reveal hidden contents

That ending though...there’s gotta he a second season, right?? Also the Tom Brady cameo killed me lmao

Yeah that was one hell of a cliffhanger to end the season.  I think it was definitely not the clone’s, but it will be interesting to see what happens next season since I genuinely can’t picture where the series will go from here.

And yeah that Tom Brady cameo was hilarious.  Especially with how awkward it was that the Patriots owner got busted at a “happy ending” spa earlier this year.