• Advertisement

do people still use these

Wumbo

6 hours ago, Eugene Krabs said:

YARARAGHGH what be your opinion on a Montreal hospital subjecting psychiatric patients to electroshocks, drug-induced sleep and huge doses of LSD in the Canadian CIA?

what in the fucking fuck

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Kuchipatchi⭐ said:

do you like this song?

Kind of strikes me as Meghan Trainor were she more talented, melodic and self-aware. So, pretty good. Feel like it would wear out on me if I heard it too much though.

Arararar! Concerned about the brainwashing of U.S. soldiers who had been Korean prisoners of war, the CIA funded mind-control experiments across North America. They turned to Dr. Ewen Cameron and Montreal’s famed Allen Memorial Institute. That aside, what is ye favorite land mark in America's hat me lad?

4 hours ago, Kuchipatchi⭐ said:

this isnt a question im just unsure where else to profess my happiness that jenny and lindsay are friends 

DgL00WsUYAAJ3L5.jpg

this is a top tier friendship and no one will ever compare

1 hour ago, Eugene Krabs said:

Arararar! Concerned about the brainwashing of U.S. soldiers who had been Korean prisoners of war, the CIA funded mind-control experiments across North America. They turned to Dr. Ewen Cameron and Montreal’s famed Allen Memorial Institute. That aside, what is ye favorite land mark in America's hat me lad?

what are you doing what in the fuck is this forum anymore uhhh cn tower's cool

9 hours ago, Clappy said:

What’s your favorite album(s) of 2018 so far?

The three that stick out to me are Cardi B's Invasion of Privacy, Pusha T's Daytona, and Kids See Ghosts.

7 hours ago, Clappy said:

So I see you commented on Todd’s Song vs Song poll too.  What are the chances that our comments will make it on the first episode? :funny:

Well the first episode is Journey vs. Bon Jovi, so slim to none. :P But i'm hoping we get shoutouts on this one.

15 hours ago, WumboJack Horseman said:

Well the first episode is Journey vs. Bon Jovi, so slim to none. :P But i'm hoping we get shoutouts on this one.

I missed that announcement lmao.   What songs are they?

Ah, well I’m a bit torn between the two myself.  I love both bands but both songs are easily their most overplayed hits that I'm most tired of.  I guess I would give it to the former because it’s more fun to sing in a group setting?

18 minutes ago, Clappy said:

Ah, well I’m a bit torn between the two myself.  I love both bands but both songs are easily their most overplayed hits that I'm most tired of.  I guess I would give it to the former because it’s more fun to sing in a group setting?

It's weird to say about "Don't Stop Believin'", but I've always found it kind of a restrained song against its own good. The intensity is there, but it plays it safe with both the lyrics and the melody. only really letting loose towards the end. "Livin' on a Prayer" meanwhile is just a fireball of a song, Bon Jovi's magnum opus if we're being honest here. I love Jon Bon Jovi's vocals on this song, they're so impassioned and raw even if they're not technically perfect. Plain and simple, it's just the more fun song to me.