• Advertisement

Mario

Jjs Goodman

Right now, I'm playing AND enjoying "Paper Mario Sticker Star," because it's an R.P.G. game that is managing to challenge me! :D It's SO refreshing to see video game companies put some time and effort into making an R.P.G. game filled with puzzles and challenges where you actually need to apply MORE than just 10% of your brain to play with (unlike all the estimated 10,000 shooter games that are all exactly ALIKE!!!!) :rolleyes: I can't wait to beat this and play "Mario & Luigi Dream Team" next, because I'm a HUGE fan of the humor in the "Mario & Luigi" video game series! B) Enough said! ;)

Right now, I'm playing AND enjoying "Paper Mario Sticker Star," because it's an R.P.G. game that is managing to challenge me! :D It's SO refreshing to see video game companies put some time and effort into making an R.P.G. game filled with puzzles and challenges where you actually need to apply MORE than just 10% of your brain to play with (unlike all the estimated 10,000 shooter games that are all exactly ALIKE!!!!) :rolleyes: I can't wait to beat this and play "Mario & Luigi Dream Team" next, because I'm a HUGE fan of the humor in the "Mario & Luigi" video game series! B) Enough said! ;)

Implying namco RPGs aren't challenging

MARIO IS THE BEST OF THEM ALL!!!!! super mario bros. series, super mario galaxy, super mario everything! luigi's mansion is incredible, and the donkey kong country series is so much fun. as well as the original donkey kong arcade games. man, such amazing, timeless classics.