• Advertisement

The Noob Troop

Clappy

23. The Case of the Impersonators

Previously on the Noob Troop...

The Noob Troop is at a haunted house, investigating mysterious ghost sightings!   :ghosts: I need you all to divide and conquer, and try to sabotage them, or kidnap them and bring them back here..alive! Or if they are destroyed due to some unfortunate incident, oh well.  :lol: Nobody will miss those noobs! I don't care who does the deed, whoever does it will remain my crew member or members...and the others will get the stinky boot!" 4EverGreen said.

We then saw a mysterious shadow figure watching them from a window, but it disappeared.

"Hm...did you guys see something?" Lew asked, looking at the window.

Lew tried to open the front two doors, but they were locked. We saw the Troop Incorporated had locked it with a wooden plank outside.

"Now, let's find out who these phantoms really are!" Nathan said in a Freddy voice, and took off their sheets to reveal the Troop Incorporated.

"roo?" Lew asked in a Scooby-Doo voice.

"We're going to take you out for the boss!" Goosey said, and he lit a match on the ground, causing the house to go up in flames.

"I do wonder if we missed something...but oh well," Lew said. 

The four noobs walked away back home, still confused about everything that just happened.

"Oh my...  :o " 4EverGreen said. "What a shame....but since you are the only two who returned, and you did de-rail the Noob Troop's case...you two are now my main crew!   B) But I will not forget the other's losses, as useless as they were.  <_< "

Just then, the mysterious shadow figure from previously had approached the three in the shadows.

"Uh...who's there..?" TarterSauce asked, nervously. 

The three stood there scared, and the figure approached them.

"Mwa ha ha ha.." The figure laughed, and the episode ended with the three screaming.

The episode opens with four mysterious shadowy figures approaching a bank late at night.

"We're gonna break in," one whispered.

They all charged into the bank, and pulled out guns. There were only a couple of people inside, but they freaked out when they saw the mysterious people.

"This is a robbery," one said grimly. 

"Holy shit," the bank teller yelled, and he gave up the money. "TAKE IT!"

The crowd began running out of the bank.

The four people left the bank, and one lit a match behind, and the bank went up in flames. We then see the face of one of the robbers to be....Nathan?

The next morning, we see the Noob Troop at Nathan's house.

"Another day, another...NICKEL!" Nathan laughed.

"Nothing can ruin this day!" Lew laughed.

Just then, all of a sudden, there was a news report on TV.

"Late last night the local bank was robbed by a mysterious gang of four," the reporter said, showing a picture.

"I wonder if it was the Troop Incorporated?" Matt asked.

"Maybe...but why would they do thatl?" Nathan asked.

We then cut to later in the night, and see another mysterious gang of four approach a jewelry store.

"Let's break in, boss," one said.

They broke into the jewelry store, which had nobody inside. They began stealing jewels, and one threw a match, lighting the store on fire. We then see the face of one of them leaving the burning store. It was....4EverGreen?

The next day....

We see 4EverGreen's house, and see a new member: New Leaf Fan.

"Hello!  :D  :D  :D " New Leaf Fan said. "You can also call me Regular SpongeBob. Want 1,000,000,000 doubloons?!"

"He's sure hyper," Goosey said.

"But he'll be loyal!  ^_^ " 4EverGreen said.

We then see a news report about a robbery at the jewelry store last night, and a picture of the four mysterious figures.

"Hm, what is this?  :o   :huh: I wonder if my foes the Noob Troop did this?  :excl:  :thumbdown: " 4EverGreen pondered.

"Possibly, but why would they do something like this?" JCM asked.

"I say we go confront them right now!  :angry_squidward-302: " 4EverGreen commanded, and he led his men outside his house to Nathan's home.

We then cut to Nathan's house.

"I say we go ask them some questions!" Nathan said, and he led his team to 4EverGreen's house.

"We're going to kick their butts!" Sensei said.

"And we're going to show them what we're made of!" Goosey said.

"They won't mess with us any longer!" Lew said.

"So let's DO THIS!!" New Leaf Fan shouted.

Eventually, both teams came across each other on the street.

"Okay then," JCM said.

"Alright, start talking. Why are you doing bad things?" Matt asked.

"I could ask YOU the same question!  ;) " 4EverGreen said.

"Well, it's not us!" Nathan said.

"Then WHO?!" New Leaf Fan asked.

"Oh, new guy! -.-" Matt said.

"Alright guys, settle down. So if neither of us are doing the crimes...who is?" Nathan asked, and they all began to wonder.

Just then, the impostors appeared from both sides of the street - they looked exactly like both teams.

"Creepy!!!" New Leaf Fan said.

They began pulling out guns, and both teams immediately fled, as the impostors stared at them creepily.

"What the hell just happened?!  :S " 4EverGreen asked, panicing.

"We're being impersonated, and we need to stop them, or our reputations could be ruiend! Truce?" Nathan asked. 4EverGreen shook his hand, regrettably. 

"Fine!  :l I won't like it, but there's nobody else to turn to if I want to save my team's reputation.  :PatDance: " 4EverGreen said.

The impostors charged toward both teams, but they dodged, and a car came charging down the highway, and it smashed into the impostors of New Leaf Fan and JCM, revealing they were robots.

"That impostor was nowhere near as handsome as me," JCM said.

"Robots...who built them?" Nathan pondered.

They noticed the impersonators began to flee, so they followed them to where they were headed.

Eventually, the robots came to some secret cave in a forest, and they entered in.

"WHAT IS THIS?! :o " New Leaf Fan shouted, but Nathan put his hand on his mouth before the impostors could hear it.

The eight walked into the cave, to see a small lab...and WhaleBlubber?!

"Mwa ha ha! So you all found my secret base! I invented the robots to destroy your reputations!" WhaleBlubber laughed.

"WhaleBlubber! Let's hope this isn't Ex this time, I want your autograph," JCM said.

"WhaleBlubber?  :Deathwithhatchet: What do you have against MY team? :huh:  B) " 4EverGreen asked.

"You have all been thorns and annoyances to me," WhaleBlubber laughed, and he commanded the remaining impostors to destroy them all.

Matt and Sensei tripped their impostor bots, and they were disabled as they found "off" buttons on their backs.

Eventually, all the impostor bots were disabled.

"NOOO!" WhaleBlubber yelled, and he was tied in rope by Goosey and New Leaf Fan.

"I forgot I was in this episode, so yeah...hey guys," Goosey said.

"Stop breaking the 4th wall, Perry," JCM said.

Just then, WhaleBlubber's mask fell off...to reveal 70s?!

"70S?!" They all yelled, surprised.

'Yes, it is me, back in the flesh! After I got arrested for murdering Nathan's nooby and annoying friends, I broke out of jail a few months later thanks to me coming up with a brilliant plan. I distratced the guards by rallying up a protest in the jail cafeteria, and I got everyone to sing "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons, Glee style..."

"Is this going anywhere?" Goosey asked.

"I'm getting to it, god you annoy me. Anyways, after I broke out, I vowed revenge on you all, and especially Nathan, as I still had a bone to pick with him. I set up this secret hideout, went into hiding, and worked on impostor bots to destroy you. But my plans were destroyed, thanks to you meddling kids." 70s explained.

"Please, no more Scooby-Doo cliches!  :rolleyes: " 4EverGreen said.

"Please, no more of that annoying rolling eyes smiley!" 70s said.

"Wait...why did you impersonate WhaleBlubber?" Lew asked.

"It's funny trolling SBCers as WhaleBlubber," 70s said. "That's why I did it so many times on the XAT, you are so gullible to fool."

"Whatever, dude," Matt said, and they all left him in the cave.

"Anyone up for pizza?" Sensei asked.

"Meh...why the heck not?  :D I am pretty hungry....so we'll celebrate this defeat.  :jelly: But mark my words Noob Troop, we'll be enemies again tomorrow!  :kicking: " 4EverGreen said, and they headed to a pizza restaurant.

We eventually saw them all chowing down on pizza.

"Mmm..best pizza in town!" Nathan said.

"I wonder if we should have sent 70s to the authorities, instead of leaving him in that cave," Lew said.

"What could possibly happen to him???" New Leaf Fan asked.

We then cut back to the cave, and see 70s still tied up there, bored as hell, and almost asleep.

"Man, I hate those guys, mark my words next time I see them, I'll.." 70s said, trying to think of a plan.

Just then, the shadow ghost from the previous episode emerged from the entrance of the cave, and chuckled.

"W-who are you?" 70s asked, slightly scared. "Is this the noobs pulling a prank on me?"

The shadow ghost laughed, and it approached 70s. 

We then cut away from the cave, to hear 70s screaming.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character Debuts: Impostor Robots of Noob Troop and Troop Incorporated, Bank Teller, and New Leaf Fan

Area Debuts: Forest, Cave, Pizza Restaurant, Bank, and Jewelry Store

New Leaf Fan joins the Troop Incorporated.

Spoiler

70s returns, revealing he made the impostors for revenge. However, he gets killed off by the shadow ghost from the previous episode.

• Like 2

WARNING: This episode is very strange. Heck, it even creeps me out.

24. The Case of the Noobette Troop 2: Love Strikes Back!

Previously on the Noob Troop...

The episode opens with four mysterious shadowy figures approaching a bank late at night.

The four people left the bank, and one lit a match behind, and the bank went up in flames. We then see the face of one of the robbers to be....Nathan?

We then cut to later in the night, and see another mysterious gang of four approach a jewelry store.

They broke into the jewelry store, which had nobody inside. They began stealing jewels, and one threw a match, lighting the store on fire. We then see the face of one of them leaving the burning store. It was....4EverGreen?

We see 4EverGreen's house, and see a new member: New Leaf Fan.

"Hello!   :D   :D   :D " New Leaf Fan said. "You can also call me Regular SpongeBob. Want 1,000,000,000 doubloons?!"

The impostors charged toward both teams, but they dodged, and a car came charging down the highway, and it smashed into the impostors of New Leaf Fan and JCM, revealing they were robots.

"That impostor was nowhere near as handsome as me," JCM said.

"Robots...who built them?" Nathan pondered.

The eight walked into the cave, to see a small lab...and WhaleBlubber?!

"Mwa ha ha! So you all found my secret base! I invented the robots to destroy your reputations!" WhaleBlubber laughed.

Eventually, all the impostor bots were disabled.

Just then, WhaleBlubber's mask fell off...to reveal 70s?!

"70S?!" They all yelled, surprised.

'Yes, it is me, back in the flesh! After I got arrested for murdering Nathan's nooby and annoying friends, I broke out of jail a few months later thanks to me coming up with a brilliant plan. I distratced the guards by rallying up a protest in the jail cafeteria, and I got everyone to sing "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons, Glee style..."

"Is this going anywhere?" Goosey asked.

"I'm getting to it, god you annoy me. Anyways, after I broke out, I vowed revenge on you all, and especially Nathan, as I still had a bone to pick with him. I set up this secret hideout, went into hiding, and worked on impostor bots to destroy you. But my plans were destroyed, thanks to you meddling kids." 70s explained.

Just then, the shadow ghost from the previous episode emerged from the entrance of the cave, and chuckled.

"W-who are you?" 70s asked, slightly scared. "Is this the noobs pulling a prank on me?"

The shadow ghost laughed, and it approached 70s. 

We then cut away from the cave, to hear 70s screaming.

We open to Nathan's house for the umpteenth time, and the door bell rings.

"Who could that be?" Nathan wondered.

He opened the door to reveal...the Noobette Troop (from Episode 9, if anybody still remembers at all). 

"HEY BOYFRIENDS!" The four (Raya16, MadameCat, Cherrys, and Spongygirl20x) all screamed.

"Oh.....I forgot you guys existed," Nathan said.

"Who they?" Sensei asked.

"Um...they were my old team's girlfriends," Nathan said, embarrassed. 

"YEAH SWEETY PIE!!" Spongygirl20x yelled in excitement, hugging him suggestively.

"Uh...your old boyfriends are dead," Lew said.

"Sweet," Raya yelled, and began suggestively making out with Lew.

"Eh, I won't complain," Lew said.

Cherrys hooked up with Matt and MadameCat hooked up with Sensei.

"Wanna have sex?" Cherrys asked to Matt.

"Um..." Matt said back.

Spongygirl20x then dragged Nathan up to his bed room with him, and tried luring him into sexual activity.

"Uh...I don't think I'm ready for this yet," Nathan said. "I don't even know how to use a condom!"

"THAT'S FINE!" Spongygirl said.

Then, out of nowhere, Spongygirl grabbed a lamp and whacked Nathan in the back of the head. He was unconscious.

"Nathan, what happened? I heard a noise!" Lew yelled, as Raya was making out with him on the couch.

Just then, the Noobette Troop began knocking out their boyfriends too with blunt objects. They all fell to the ground unconscious.

We see the Noob Troop wake up tied together on a moving train.

"What the heck...." Nathan said, waking up.

"Where are we?" Matt asked.

"

" Sensei said, trying to make background music.

"Our girlfriends sort of knocked us out," Lew said. "I hope this doesn't turn into "MMMystery on the Friendship Express", because this train gives me the creeps!" 

We heard voices outside the room.

"GOSH DARNIT RUSTY, WHY DO WE NEED THEM?!" A voice asked.

"The ladies brought them to us," Another voice said.

"eh rutsy, wuts you getting ats here?" Another voice asked.

"Well, I don't know what to say either, other than that I am surprised RRR is apparently still relevant," another voice said.

The gang then entered the room, and it was revealed to be the RRR crew, if you seriously didn't figure it out already.

"Well, they're here. Now what?" Rusty asked.

"idk," SOF said.

"Let's fuck em :3 " Raya said.

Then, we see the Noobette Troop starting to take their clothes off.

"STOP!" Nathan yelled, and everyone paused. "This episode makes no sense whatsoever!"

"I gotta agree there. I didn't even know RRR was relevant again," Steel said.

"Yeah, what is jjs getting at here? A crossover with RRR? Was he on crack when he wrote this?" Lew asked.

"Also, people are still reading this show after 24 episodes? Holy shit." Rusty said. "And I thought our run was ridiculous."

"Yeah, idk either. And how does the title even relate to this episode?" Matt asked.

"Dunno. So uh...yeah. Your guys' show still exists," Rusty said.

"Yeah, I'm surprised jjs continued it. You don't see that happen with many purchased shows nowadays," Nathan said.

"I wonder what Clappy would think of this," Steel said.

"He'd probably either be pleased or go WTF," MadameCat added.

"So uh...you want to have sex still?" Lew asked to Raya.

"Meh, sure. This episode isn't really going anywhere," Raya said, and they went into the dining room.

"Whatever happened to sponge_bob, woahwoah, and ACS anyways?" OMJ asked.

"They all got killed by 70s, I think," Steel said.

"What about hipeoples and 66ers?" Rusty added.

"I think they got killed in Episode 4," Nathan said. "Breaking the 4th wall of my own show feels awkward!"

"I also find it weird we disappeared for 14 episodes and only come back for a random-ass episode," MadameCat said.

"Meh, I guess jjs didn't feel like having us," Raya said. "Can't blame him, we can be pretty fucking weird."

"true dat," Cherrys said.

"GOSH DARNIT, CAN WE JUST KICK 'EM OFF ALREADY?!" LAT asked in confusion. "THIS MAKES NO SENSE!"

"Nah, I'm in the mood for some sex too," Nathan said, as he approached Spongygirl20x.

"YES!" She yelled.

"wtf? this ep is a bit inappropriate.." SOF said.

"implying RRR was never inappropriate," OMJ replied.

Eventually, the Noob Troop finished their sex with the Noobette Troop.

"awwweeeesome," Cherrys said to Matt.

"I have no regrets," Sensei said, who was in one of the train's beds with MadameCat.

"mhm," MadameCat said.

"I tell you whut, who wants some propane and propane accessories?" Hank Hill asked.

"dangeh, I lake it!" Bill said.

"I tell what you now this episode we all got forced in eh dang man yeah yeah?" Boomhauer said.

"Whatever that means, sure," Rusty said.

"GOSH DARNIT DALE, DID YOU INVITE YOUR FRIENDS ON THE TRAIN AGAIN?" LAT asked.

"You bet," Dale said.

"GAH, YOU AMERICANS DISGUST ME!" Kahn yelled.

"Great, you brought him too," Steel said.

"JAMES MCHEAL, TRUE AMERICUHAN HERO," James McHeal said, entering in red, white, and blue clothes.

"Wat," everyone in the room said.

Just then, the train began speeding up and it went flying into some Twilight Zone-esque space and began spinning everywhere, with characters being distorted weirdly.

"Looks like we're in our own The Room now," OMJ said.

"wtf is going on? are we bing spoked?" SOF asked.

"Either this is happening right now, or I don't know what the fuck's going on," Rusty said.

"At this point, I give up!" Nathan cried, being spun around.

"man man this episode being going all over man yeah," Boomhauer said, sipping a beer while floating.

"Hank, this be scareh to me!" Bill said.

"Just have some sweet steaks from a Strictland grill and you'll be alright," Hank said.

Just then, Nathan got thrown out of the train and blasted into some creepy ghost face (the one from Episodes 22 and 23), and it laughed.

The face then ate him, and Nathan landed in his bedroom, next to Spongygirl20x, who was naked.

"Oooh yeah sweety x3 " Spongygirl said.

"AAAAAH!" Nathan yelled, and he then appeared at 70s' cave from the previous episode, and Hank Hill was there.

"I tell you whut, this cave realy is giving me the creeps. There better not be any damned bats in here," Hank said.

"Oh for goodness sake, what's going on?!" Nathan asked, and he then appeared in the basement of the Haunted House from Episode 22, and Steel, SOF, and Boomhauer were there.

"man this place probably filled with ghosts boy it ain't halloween what this open," Boomhauer said, sipping a beer.

"....wat?" SOF asked.

"Uhh.." Steel said. "FINLAND!"

Nathan then appeared back on the train, with the gang.

"So...what the fuck just happened?" Rusty asked.

"Damn aliens," Dale said.

Just then, terminoob hopped onto the train with a Terminator like costume.

"Alright, now my brain is mindfucked," Rusty said.

"Hey term-" Steel tried to say.

"TERMINATE...ALL...NOOBS!" Terminoob yelled, and he fired his machine guns at everyone on board, killing everyone.

"GAH!" Nathan yelled, waking up. Spongygirl20x was in his room in her bra.

"You alright, honey?" Spongygirl20x asked.

"I had an awful nightmare," Nathan said.

"Yah, you fainted, and I was waiting for ya to wake up! xD " Spongygirl20x said.

"I had a horrible nightmare that I never want to speak of again," Nathan said.

When he came down, he saw the gang was done knowing each other.

"So yeah, we'll be on our way now," Spongygirl20x said, putting her clothes back on, and they left.

"BAI SWEETIES!" They yelled.

"They seem pretty cool!" Lew said.

Nathan then told the gang about the dream he had.

"That's pretty creepy o.o " Matt said.

"Welp, I guess a girl trying to have sex with you probably spun you into a horrible nightmare," Lew said. "That must be it!"

"Yes, and I don't want to relive that dream," Nathan said, confused as to why it happened still.

They all agreed to never speak of it again, as they planned their next date with the Noobette Troop.

_________

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character Debuts (in dream): Rusty, LAT, Hank Hill, Dale, Boomhauer, Kahn, Bill, James McHeal, terminoob, and OMJ

Area Debuts: Nathan's very odd dream world

Noobette Troop returns, with Cherrys hooking up with Matt, Raya hooking up with Lew, and MadameCat hooking up with Sensei.

Crossover with Rusty's Raping Rampage/King of the Hill, if you want to call it that.

• Like 5

Season finale time.

25. The Case of Who?

Previously on The Noob Troop...

A bunch of weird shit happened. Now let's get onto the real deal.

________

The episode opens at 4EverGreen's house late at night, and cut to a meeting in the basement with the Troop Incorporated.

"Okay men, what should we do now?  :HappyHalloween:  :patrick_crying-308: " 4EverGreen announced. "There is a lot of work to be done if we are to become the top dogs again!  :unsure:  o.o My new crew needs to be more efficient than that old stinky crew! :P "

"LET'S KICK THEIR BUTTS!" NewLeafFan yelled.

"lol sure," JCM said.

"I dunno what to do, this rivalry is getting boring," Goosey said.

"NO!  :o  B) We must crush the Noob Troop to restore the Troop Incorporated's glory! :ph34r: " 4EverGreen yelled. 

Just then, we see the shadow ghost lurking outside his house, and it peered into a window looking into the basement.

"What's that???" NewLeafFan asked, seeing the face of the shadow ghost, but it disappeared.

"See what?" Goosey asked, looking at the window.

"There's nothing there, now let's get serious," JCM said.

"Yes! ;)​ Now, any new cases for us to solve?  :sb: " 4EverGreen asked.

Just then, the shadow ghost appeared behind 4EverGreen, making everyone cower in fear.

"Uhh..maybe the case of whatever the hell that thing is!" Goosey yelled, and 4EverGreen turned around, to see the ghost. It then growled.

"ZOINKS!  :o   :o   :o LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!" NewLeafFan yelled, and the ghost crushed the table in half.

"Uh oh, it's a ghost! What should we do 4EG?!?!" NewLeafFan asked.

"lol, that's totally a real ghost," JCM said, not scared either.

"Oh phooey, there's no such things as GHOSTS or the supernatural!  :rolleyes: I bet this is some guy under a mask, and we can crack who it is GhostBusters/Scooby-Doo style!  B) " 4EverGreen said, boasting, as he went back down the stairs to confront the ghost.

"Dude...I think this might be a real ghost.." Goosey said, scared, as they saw the shadow ghost float through the destroyed table.

"Oh pluh-ease!  :squiddance: I bet it's just some special technology, like special affects used in movies!  :smirk: " 4EverGreen said, boasting.

"I agree with 4Ever, it's definitely fake," JCM said.

"I dunno.." NewLeafFan and Goosey said, scared.

"Hit me with your best shot, fake ghost!  :) " 4EverGreen laughed.

As soon as 4EverGreen finished his lulzy boasting, the shadow ghost shot a tongue out from his mouth, and he swalloed 4EverGreen whole.

"Members :o ...avenge meeeee!  :patrick_crying-308: " 4EverGreen said, over-dramatically, as we see him pop out of the shadow ghost's mouth, and he swallowed him again.

"Did...the b-b-b-b-boss just DIE?!" NewLeafFan asked, very scared.

"Fuck it, let's get out of here!" JCM yelled, as the three ran out of the basement, and busted through the front door, screaming.

"I hate to say it, but let's ask the Noob Troop for help!" Goosey said.

"Well...we don't really have a choice," NewLeafFan said, as they saw the shadow ghost appear at the front door.

"No time to run, my friends, as the curse has just begun!" The shadow ghost laughed, and disappeared in a cloud of mist.

"Alright, let's ask them for help!" JCM said, as the three ran to Nathan's house.

We cut to Nathan's house, and it was very dark out. We see the Noob Troop inside were on the couch, bored, and watching TV.

"I hope something terrible didn't happen just now, I'm not in the mood for mystery solving," Lew said.

Just then, they heard a knock on the front door, and Goosey yelled "HELP, SOMETHING TERRIBLE HAS HAPPENED!"

"Okay, looks like I jinxed myself," Lew said, and he opened the door, as the other three were startled.

"What happened?" Matt asked.

"Well, a giant shadow ghost thing just ate our leader!" NewLeafFan said.

"Uh...I don't know what to say," Nathan said.

"Oh my.." Sensei said, shocked.

"We need you to come to his house to investigate!" Goosey said.

"I thought you guys were professionals?" Matt asked.

"Well..the truth is, not really. 4EverGreen only really was...sort of. He hired us out of nowhere when he got rid of his old team," Goosey said.

"lol, I could do good if he actually made us go on mystery solving cases and not force us to try to hurt you guys," JCM said.

"Well..I don't want that ghost eating ME!" Lew yelled.

"But our town is in danger, we need someone to save it! :( " NewLeafFan said.

"How do we know this isn't a prank?" Nathan asked.

"We're dead serious, look. If we are lying, which we aren't, you guys can beat us up!" NewLeafFan said.

"...no, but yeah, we aren't lying," Goosey said.

"Okay, fine, we'll do it. But if we are eaten alive by a ghost, you're going to pay!" Nathan yelled.

The Noob Troop then put on some cheap GhostBuster-esque gear, and were ready to go.

"Mom, we're going to hunt down a ghost!" Nathan yelled, as they all left the house.

"Have fun sweetie," Nathan's mom said, who was busy in the kitchen.

We then cut to outside 4EverGreen's house, and they were all there.

"Let's go bust this ghost!" Matt yelled nervously.

"Good luck..and hope you don't get eaten," Goosey laughed, but JCM punched him.

"Good luck," JCM said.

The four went inside the house, and it was dark and dead silent. Nobody was home.

"I wonder where his mom is," Sensei said.

"I hope the ghost didn't get her.." Matt said.

"..Or she's still at her job," Lew said, reading her work schedule on the fridge, and it said she was still at work.

"Oh.." Matt said, as they were searching around with their flashlights.

Nathan then heard a noise from the basement, and went down to investigate.

"Hello..is this the ghost?" Nathan asked, waving his flashlight around.

The shadow ghost appeared in front of him.

"So...you're the g-ghost that ate 4EverGreen..?!" Nathan asked, scared.

"Yes...and it is your turn to see the fates!" The shadow ghost said.

"What is your name...?" Nathan asked.

"I don't know who I am," the ghost said. "My only known name is...Who."

"What the...what is this all about? What's going on?" Nathan asked.

"I will show you," the shadow ghost said.

The shadow ghost then shot his tongue out at Nathan, and grabbed him, causing him to drop his flashlight.

"HELP! GUYS! THE GHOST!" Nathan yelled, and the ghost then swallowed Nathan whole like he did with 4EverGreen, and disappeared.

_________

26. The Case of the Missing Leaders

The three members heard Nathan's scream from the previous episode.

"Oh no..Nathan!" Sensei yelled.

"What happened?!" Matt asked.

"NATHAN, WE'RE COMING!" Lew said, and they went into the basement, to see it completely empty. Nathan's flashlight was dropped to the ground however.

"Oh no...the ghost got him! We're too late!" Lew yelled, and they all began to cry, as they left the house.

"What happened? I heard screaming," Goosey said.

"Nathan's gone, the ghost got him!" Matt cried.

"Yikes...both of our leaders...dead?!" NewLeafFan said.

"We don't know that for sure, maybe the ghost took them somewhere?" Matt asked.

"he ate them alive, sick freak," JCM said.

"I dunno...a ghost can't eat," Lew said.

"We must search for our leaders!" Sensei said.

"Okay, let's all split up. We'll explore parts of the town," Goosey said.

They agreed, and all began searching throughout the town. We then see a montage.

The Noob Troop came to the Noobette Troop's house to ask the girls if they had seen Nathan, 4EverGreen or a shady ghost, but no luck.

The Troop Incorporated were at the island from Episode 21 and asked the construction workers if they had seen 4EverGreen, Nathan, or a shady ghost, but no luck.

The Noob Troop explored the forest from Episode 23, and they looked inside the cave for 70s, but he wasn't there (as he was killed off in 23).

The Troop Incorporated were at the haunted house from Episode 22, and tried looking around the parts that weren't destroyed, and no luck.

The Noob Troop explored the forest from Episode 15 and the village, and had no luck once again.

The Troop Incorporated explored more of the town, and found nothing.

Both teams then met back outside Nathan's house, and discussed their findings.

"We found...nothing, nothing at all," Goosey said sadly.

" :( " NewLeafFan said.

"Nothing here either. Nobody saw either of them, or the ghost." Lew said.

"I guess we have to accept facts...both of our leaders are gone, and are never coming back..." Sensei said, sobbing.

"It can't be..." Goosey sighed.

"They'll be missed. If we are still doing this, is it okay if I become the new Troop Incorporated leader?" JCM asked.

"Now's not the time," Lew said.

"I guess we should alert their parents.." Goosey said, and they all went off to do so.

"What a bunch of nonsense!" Nathan's mom said. "I'm sure you're all just playing a game."

"It's the truth!" Lew said.

"Now now, I'm sure Nathan's just playing hide and go seek or something," Nathan's mom said, and she went back to doing chores.

"Oh, my big boy is probably just busy," 4EverGreen's mom said at her house.

"It's the truth!" Goosey said.

"Look kiddies, I don't have time for fairy tales. I'm sure 4EverGreen is at his job, safe and sound," 4EverGreen's mom said.

We see both teams meet again outside Nathan's house.

They all stood out there, confused, and missing their leaders. 

"I guess we just have to accept it...they're gone," Lew said.

We then see Nathan on the ground in some shadow like area, with purple and black background colors everywhere.

"Where...am I? What is this place?" Nathan asked to himself.

"There is much to learn, NathanJR94," a mysterious voice said.

"Why is this happening to me?" Nathan asked.

"You shall see...when you enter this portal," the voice said, and a portal appeared. Nathan entered it.

________

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Area Debuts: Strange Zone

It is the learned the shadow ghost's name is "Who" (or at least, that is what he think it is).

Nathan and 4EverGreen both disappear due to the ghost.

During the search in 26, we see some old locations re-appear from this season.

Damn, what a cliffhanger, eh? Season 3 should hopefully be coming in August or September, so don't worry!

• Like 4

Season 3 activate!

27. The Case of the Beast

The episode picks off where the previous episode ended, with Nathan entering the portal. We see 4EverGreen, 70s, various other people, and the old Troop Incorporated members frozen as statues in a black void.

"Where am I?" Nathan asked.

"Behold...this is the damage the Shadow Beast has done to your world," the voice said. 

"What the heck is going on?!? Seriously?!" Nathan asked.

"Okay sheesh, you could have just asked politely. I am a spiritual being from another realm named Avria, and an ancient monster from there named the Shadow Beast leaked out into your world. It has been attacking others, and devouring them into a shadow world," the voice said. "My name is Lester."

A figure appeared from the shadows, which was Lester. He was some alien like creature wearing white robes.

"Um...is this heaven or have I discovered what "being high" means?" Nathan asked.

"Look, this beast has attacked people related to your Noob Troop mysteries, NathanJR," Lester said. "It feeds off of pain of others, and you can save everyone if you destroy it for both our worlds."

"Why ask me?" Nathan asked.

"You are very special," Lester winked.

"How do I know this all isn't some prank?" Nathan asked.

"You also ask many questions. Look kid, you just have to destroy this beast with this magic spear from my realm," Lester said, handing it to him out of glowing thin air.

"Why do I have to do it?" Nathan asked.

"I said you are very special...you are the chosen one to defeat the beast. This day has been coming for years," Lester said.

"I still don't get it...so am I like God or something?" Nathan asked. "Awesome!"

"Alright, don't get too cocky. It shouldn't be too hard to stab the beast. Once you do, you'll be out of this world and those poor people will be freed." Lester said.

"So wait, why can't you do it?" Nathan asked.

"Okay kid, enough with the questions, I just explained." Lester said.

"Okay okay sorry, it's just this is hard to take in," Nathan said.

"Fine, you get ONE more question, and from there, I will send you to where the Shadow Beast is in your world," Lester said.

"Whoa, you can do that?" Nathan asked.

"...Dude seriously? You just wasted it in less than 10 seconds, holy smokes!" Lester said.

"Sorry dude, just try to help me! I'm so lost and confused!" Nathan said.

"You can do it, chosen one. You are a mystery solver after all," Lester said, and he teleported Nathan out of the realm.

Lester then went to his world, which was some magic world filled with mythical beasts, lots of fields, a castle, and all that stuff. He then approached four powerful beings in the castle, who were covered in shadows.

"All powerful Lords of Avria, are you sure that Nathan kid is the one that can destroy the Shadow Beast?" Lester asked.

"Yes," all four said at once. "Do not underestimate him."

"Well, whatever you say, wise ones.." Lester said.

We then see Nathan back in Alabama late at night, and he appeared on the roof of a giant building where the Shadow Beast was. It growled when it saw Nathan with the spear.

"THE CHOSEN ONE!" The Beast yelled.

"So uh, do I just throw this at you Mr. Shadow Monster, or-" Nathan asked, when the Shadow Beast charged at him, but he dodged, and the Beast fell off the building.

Nathan looked down, and the Beast was nowhere in sight.

"Well, that was easier than I expected, mission accomplished. Now to find the gang-" Nathan said, but was cut off when the Beast reappeared again by jumping up from the shadowy abyss and landed on the roof.

The Shadow Beast began roaring more and more, and it pushed Nathan off the roof.

"AAAAH!" Nathan yelled, as he tried to use the spear to break his fall.

He did so by jabbing it into a building wall, and he hung over the shadowy alley below.

"Well...this is it. Can I defeat the monster? How do I even get back up?" Nathan gulped. 

We then see Lester with the Lords, and they were seeing Nathan hanging onto the spear.

"Should we help the chosen one?" Lester asked.

"No, he will be able to survive.." the Lords all said. "He can do it."

We then see the Shadow Beast had jumped down and both went falling down between the two tall buildings.

"You won't win!" Nathan yelled to the Beast.

"That is what you think, you coward! You cannot beat me!" the Shadow Beast laughed, as he began to try to eat Nathan.

Nathan then jabbed the spear through the Shadow Beast's chest during his gloating.

"NOOO!" the Shadow Beast yelled, as he was vaporized, but Nathan was still falling.

"I did it, I saved the world! But...I don't think I'll be able to save myself!" Nathan cried, but just then, a golden glow made him float to the ground, and Lester appeared it.

"I knew you could do it, you defeated the Beast," Lester said, taking the spear back.

"That's it? I thought he'd be more challenging, but whatever," Nathan said.

"That's it, you did it. His gloating got his guard down, and you took advantage of it," Lester said.

We then saw all the statues began to glow, and they disappeared from the void. We saw 4EverGreen returned to the Troop Incorporated who were bummed out, sitting on a sidewalk. They all rejoiced, and we also saw the old Troop Incorporated members appear, but 4EverGreen told them they were fired, much to their dismay. Several other people returned back to their normal state, 70s went back to jail, and Nathan reunited with the gang, telling them his story.

"Wow, what a story Mark," Lew said.

"Yeah, pretty awesome right?" Nathan said.

"Great job," Sensei said.

"Such a crazy story...I don't know if I can even believe it o.o" Matt said.

"I know...but I can assure you all either way, I'm back," Nathan said.

"And it's great to have you back," Sensei said.

"So now what do we do?" Lew asked. "You saved the world, that's a pretty big mystery solved. Who were those alien dudes anyways?"

"I'm not entirely sure either...but perhaps we'll meet them again someday. Until then, there are plenty of mysteries left for us to solve!" Nathan declared, with the Noob Troop putting their hands together in a circle, as the episode ended.

_______

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

-Character Debuts: Lester, Lords of Avria

-Area Debuts: Avria, Void, and City Buildings

-The Shadow Beast is defeated.

-All the killed off people from the last few Season 2 episodes are revived back to their normal places.

• Like 1