• Advertisement

The Noob Troop

Clappy

Could it be...? Yup, it's FINALLY here!!

18. The Case of the Member Initiation

Previously on the Noob Troop...

"Sigh, I miss my crew..now what to do?" He asked himself.

"I guess now you just have to find new members," Nathan's mom said.

"E-E-EARTHQUAKE!! EEEE!" Some random kid yelled as he bumped into Nathan.

"Me? I am Lewy, LewLewOrange, Rainbow Dash, or you can just call me Lew :3" Lew said.

"..Sure," Sensei said, and he stopped spamming SB videos and tagged along.

"Hi, my name is Matt :P" Matt said.

Well yeah, it is mother nature - the news reports warned us there would be a 5.5 earthquake today," Nathan's mom said.

"...." Sensei said.

"Oh, well, mystery solved!" Nathan said.

"YEAH WOO!" Lew said.

"but we didn't do anything.." Matt said.

"And that's the greatness of the Noob Troop! Another day, another mystery!" Nathan said.

-------

The episode opens with the new Noob Troop in Nathan's home.

"Wow, nice house," Matt said.

"Where are the MLP toys? :O" Lew asked.

"...." Sensei said.

"Please don't post a SpongeBob video honey, they are spamming up the place," Nathan's mom warned.

"Okay.." Sensei said.

"Alright boys! You may be good replacements, but you must pass member initiation before you can become true members.." Nathan said.

"WOO YEAH!" Lew said.

"How do we do it?" Matt asked.

"It's simple, really. I'm going to ask you questions about SBC and TV.com. Our main goal is to make a mystery show better than anything on SBC, and I have to have a knowledgeable and great crew of meefs to do it," Nathan said. "Each question is 5 points."

"Okay, I'm ready. Fire away, fire away!" Lew said.

"So basically it's a trivia game?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, whoever wins will become second in command, whoever is second place is third in command, and obviously third place is fourth in command," Nathan said.

"Sounds like a sweet deal to me, I better get a MLP toy as a reward," Lew said.

"Okay, first question: Who created SBC?" Nathan asked.

"PRINCESS CELESTIA!" Lew yelled.

"What?" Matt answered.

"

" Sensei answered.

"Nope, nope, and I'm not sure what you did there. The correct answer is terminoob! He was a huge jerk back in the day to everyone, and I think he made a rude post to me on TV.com once!" Nathan said.

"..." Sensei said.

"lol," Matt said.

"Next question: When was TV.com created?" Nathan asked.

"June 2nd, 2003" Sensei said.

"idk," Matt said.

"In the FUTURE!" Lew yelled.

"All wrong again, the correct answer is sometime in 2006!" Nathan said, but he was obviously wrong (the real date was June 15th, 2005 and earlier if you count TVtome).

"This is impossible, I don't know shit on TV.com - ask SBC stuffs," Lew said.

"agree, or xat, but they weren't nice to me there.." Matt said.

"^" Sensei said.

"Okay then..who stood up for me when everyone on SBC were being doo doo heads to me?" Nathan asked.

"Barack Obama," Matt said jokingly.

"your momma," Sensei said.

"CDCB," Lew said.

"Lew is correct!" Nathan said.

"OMG, I just totally guessed :O" Lew said. "This calls for a Pinkie Polka!"

Scores:

Lew: 5

Matt: 0

Sensei: 0

"Next question: What was our previous case?" Nathan asked.

"Earthquakes," Sensei said first.

"Ea-DAMNIT!" Lew yelled.

"meh, why bother," Matt said.

"Sensei was first," Nathan said. "Next question: This is a Canadian from SBC who insulted me once or twice."

"SpongeOddFan, he needs better grammar," Lew said first.

We then see SOF barge into the house.

"eh, i heard that," SOF said.

"Good," Lew said.

"Alright then...what is Alabama known for?" Nathan asked.

"Palm trees," Matt said.

"Palm trees," Sensei said.

"Palm trees, durr," Lew said.

"what is Christ?" SOF said.

"Matt was first, and I'm not sure what SOF did..but hey you aren't even playing!" Nathan said.

"lolz i know, now bye :P" SOF said, running out the door again.

"Okay, that was random.." Sensei said.

Scores:

Lew: 10

Matt: 5

Sensei: 5

"Next question: I got in a court case with this jerk face after he impersonated Rock Goddess, who was the best member ever!" Nathan said.

"SOF," Lew said.

"Me," Matt said.

"idk," Sensei said.

"All wrong, the answer was Clapmaster, I'll never forget that jerk! Next question...yeah this is getting repetitive, but oh well. What is my favorite show that I love to roleplay?" Nathan asked.

"Malcolm in da Middle," Lew said. "I remember them mentioning it once or twice while I was on xat :3"

"Correct, and there's nothing wrong with role playing! For example, Hal, let's find the kids!" Nathan said, pretending to be the mother from the show.

"Good job!" Matt said.

"Or even...REESE, GET DOWN HERE NOW!" Nathan yelled. "Next question, two more left: This jerk face killed my crew and rallied a gang against me on SBC to bully me."

"70s," Matt said.

"Good job, how did you know?" Nathan asked.

"he was huge jerk to me -.-" Matt said.

Scores:

Lew: 10

Matt: 10

"Alright everyone, this is the last question! This place is where I retreated to blog while I was banned from TV.com," Nathan said.

"GameSpot, I think that is it :D :D :D " Lew said.

"CORRECT! Lew is our winner, with 15 points!" Nathan said, and we saw the final scoreboard.

"AAAAAAH WOOO!" Lew yelled, dancing like a pony.

Scores:

Lew: 15

Matt: 10

"It looks like Matt is third in command, and Sensei is fourth in command, good game guys!" Nathan said.

"well, third isn't bad :)" Matt said.

"oh well, this can cheer me up:

" Sensei said.

"Ooh I'm so happy..I'M..I'M!" Lew yelled, and began to jizz pony videos all over the house.

"Sweetie, please don't jizz pony videos everywhere, I just cleaned up the house," Nathan's mom said, scolding him.

"Sorry Mrs. Mom, I'll do it outback like a horse," Lew said, going outback.

"That boy, I say, that boy sure is special," Nathan said, as he, Matt, and Sensei laughed and the episode ended.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Lew becomes second in command of the Noob Troop, Matt becomes third in command, and Sensei becomes fourth in command.

• Like 4

19. The Case of the Missing Brother

"Alright boys! You may be good replacements, but you must pass member initiation before you can become true members.." Nathan said.

"WOO YEAH!" Lew said.

"How do we do it?" Matt asked.

"It's simple, really. I'm going to ask you questions about SBC and TV.com. Our main goal is to make a mystery show better than anything on SBC, and I have to have a knowledgeable and great crew of meefs to do it," Nathan said. "Each question is 5 points."

"Alright everyone, this is the last question! This place is where I retreated to blog while I was banned from TV.com," Nathan said.

"GameSpot, I think that is it :D :D :D " Lew said.

"CORRECT! Lew is our winner, with 15 points!" Nathan said, and we saw the final scoreboard.

"AAAAAAH WOOO!" Lew yelled, dancing like a pony.

"It looks like Matt is third in command, and Sensei is fourth in command, good game guys!" Nathan said.

"well, third isn't bad :)" Matt said.

"That boy, I say, that boy sure is special," Nathan said, as he, Matt, and Sensei laughed and the episode ended.

----------

The episode opens with the Noob Troop at Nathan's house again.

"Any new cases for us, Nate?" Lew asked. "As second in command I must be the first to know."

"hey now don't get too cocky -.-" Matt said.

"Well I am second in command, and thus your superior," Lew snapped back.

"Guys, let's not fight," Nathan said. "Fighting leads to violence, which made me hate SBC."

"

" Sensei said...or rather posted.

"HEEELP!" A voice outside yelled. "WHERE IS FAISE?!"

"Whoa, what was that? Noob Troop to the rescue, citizen!" Lew said, charging out the door, and the gang saw hilaryfan80 in the street.

"Uh...hi there o.o" hilaryfan80 said.

"What do you need?" Nathan asked. "We're the Noob Troop, and we help solve mysteries and help people in need."

"Well first of all, with a name like that, I don't know if I can take you seriously. Second of all, cut down that run-on sentence. Last of all, my brother has gone missing :/" hilaryfan80 said, almost bombarding them with so many words.

"what?" Matt asked.

"Who is your brother?" Lew asked, questioning him.

"Face, he mysteriously disappeared late last night, and I have no idea where he is," hilaryfan80 said depressed. "We are here in Alabama from Kentucky on vacation for a week."

"I see, I see, did Discord or King Sombra have to do with it?" Lew asked.

"What? o.o" hilaryfan80 asked, confused.

"Never mind, not a brony, I see," Lew said, taking notes.

"..What does he look like?" Sensei asked.

"Eh, on second thought, I'll just tell the police. :S No offense, but you guys don't seem very professional," hilaryfan80 said, as he went off to a police station.

"Curses!" Matt yelled.

"Don't worry guys, we can still investigate, forget him," Lew said.

"Okay, so where do we begin?" Nathan asked.

Lew took the gang inside, and Lew began pondering.

"Hmm..." Lew said for a few minutes.

The gang eventually got bored and a few more minutes later, they all woke up when Lew yelled "I FOUND THE CULPRIT!"

"Whoa, what, who is it?" Nathan asked.

Lew then put a picture of who he assumed the culprit to be on the table:

mlpfim_pinkie_pie_1_37771_8167_image_126

"..?" Sensei said, confused. "Are you sure?"

"Yup, that is definitely our guy," Nathan said, inspecting the image of Pinkie Pie.

"Pinkie Pie is definitely the most evil, malicious, and devious criminal master mind who could have pulled this off," Lew said.

"So how do we find him/her/it?" Nathan asked.

"Well, we'd need to create a portal to Equestria, which would probably take 20+ years," Lew said.

"Too long of a wait.." Matt said.

"Hey, as second in command, I say it's worth the wait," Lew said proudly.

"As third in command, I say it isn't," Matt said, clashing with Lew.

"Well as the supreme brony, I say it is!" Lew said again.

"Whatever, I give up -.-"  Matt said.

"Guys guys guys, chill. We need to work together as a team," Nathan said.

"^" Sensei said, agreeing.

"Alright fine, so how do we find the culprit? Because there's no way we can get to Pinkie Pie through the television or a portal, unfortunately," Lew said.

"Maybe we could use the internet to find the culprit," Matt suggested.

"I dunno man, there's all sorts of crazy and wild things on the internet...stuff I don't want to relive seeing," Nathan said.

"Well..maybe it's the kidnapper is an enemy of hilaryfan80's?" Matt suggested.

"Let's go ask him," Sensei said.

They went outside their home and went to the police station, and saw hilaryfan80 exiting it.

"Hey dude!" Nathan said, walking up to him again.

"Oh, it's you guys again," hilaryfan80 said, obviously annoyed.

"We can truly help you find your brother!" Lew said.

"No need, the cops are on it... :S " hilaryfan80 said.

"But sir..we can help! We need a case!" Nathan said, grabbing hilaryfan80's hands nervously.

"Guys, I said no -.-" hilaryfan80 said.

"hey don't steal my sign -.-" Matt said.

hilaryfan80 then entered the police station again, and seconds later, we saw cops come out the entrance.

"Oh hey cops, we're here to help the case!" Nathan said.

"Yup, it's them, they're the ones harassing me," hilaryfan80 said, pointing to the Noob Troop.

"Thank you sir," the cop said, and began cuffing the Noob Troop.

"Hey wait a second.." Nathan said, and soon before they knew it, the four of them were in a jail cell.

"Well..this stinks," Matt said.

"

" Sensei said.

Just then, we saw some familiar faces in the station lobby..it was the Troop Incorporated (consisting of 4EverGreen, TarterSauce, BillyBob, and TheCrad15 if you forgot) with Face.

"Thank you Troop Incorporated, another successful case solved by one of the world's greatest mystery team! :D" hilaryfan80 said, re-uniting with Face.

"Gosh dangit, I hate those guys!" Nathan said, growling while holding the jail cells.

"Who they?" Lew asked.

"They are our rivals," Nathan said.

"Yes, we found him LOST in the middle of town square! :smirk: :pepsi: " 4EverGreen said, telling hilaryfan80 and the cops.

"Yeah, I'm still getting used to this place and lost my way, sorry man," Face said to hilaryfan80.

"It's okay, at least you weren't a huge nuisance like that other team," hilaryfan80 said, staring at the Noob Troop.

The Troop Incorporated approached the gang.

"Well well well well well well...it's our rivals, and in jail again! :o Failed another case, I suppose? :lol::jelly: " 4EverGreen laughed. "We managed to solve the case by being smarter, brighter, smarter, intelligenter, and awesomer!"

"Wow, I can't even count how many redundant things there were in that sentence, but okay," Lew said.

"The boss speaks the truth, you hacks!" TheCrad said. "Also, May 9th, 2013, will officially now be the best date ever in history!"

"I agree," TarterSauce said.

"Alright, time's up," a cop said, and let the Noob Troop out of the cell.

"This isn't over!" Nathan vowed to 4EverGreen, and the Noob Troop began to walk out of the police station and go back home.

"yeah, we'll get you big meanie heads!" Matt said to them in the distance.

"But first..who wants to finally watch the joys that is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?" Lew offered to the gang, and they all agreed.

"It's worth a shot, but it better not be too girly or my mom will embarrass me," Nathan said, and the four of them headed home.

"Oh but it IS over! :dance: " 4EverGreen laughed, staring at them in the distance. "Mark my words...we will destroy you if we must! And we will! :squiddance::workout: "

"Yeah, he's right," TarterSauce said. "We gotta get rid of em!"

"That's a little harsh," TheCrad said.

"I agree," TarterSauce said, contradicting himself again.

"I was kidding, you should know I'd never DESTROY anyone, that is NOT in my nature! <_<  Anyways...let's just say I do know how we can ruin their reputation so we can wipe out the competition.. :hysterical:  :kicking: " 4EverGreen laughed, and the others began to laugh too.

---------

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character Debuts: hilaryfan80 and Face

Area Debuts: Police Station

The Troop Incorporated returns, making this their first Season 2 appearance.

• Like 4

15. The Case of the Haunted Forest

"But, we are a team of four, and for the time being, we need to find a new member. We can't investigate with only three," Nathan said.

"never heard of it," person replied.

"Alright, now we have to plan: who killed ACS? Who had the motive in the court room?" Nathan asked.

"Well, we have to drive faraway from Alabama...start a new life, and you guys have to quit mystery solving.." Nathan's mom said.

"And I know....we can never solve mysteries again, as long as this killer is on the loose," Woahwoah said, starring at the fire on the car. "This reminds me of how The Night The Clown Cried ended, what an awful ending!"

"We'll stop that killer....if it is the last mystery we do!" Nathan vowed, as he fell to the ground, and the episode ended.

--------

We see Nathan, woahwoah, and Nathan's mom walking through a forest.

"Geez, it sure is dark! It's even darker than a Scream film, which are terrible! 1/10!" Woahwoah boasted.

"Now boys, watch out for the killer...who knows what is lurking this late at night.." Nathan's mom said.

We then heard some footsteps coming their way.

"I'M COMING FOR YOU, NOOB TROOP!" the voice yelled, implying it was the killer.

"He's back!" Nathan panicked.

Just then, we heard a loud scream.

"GET OUT OF MY FOREST!" the voice yelled.

"Uh...that wasn't me," the killer said, a few miles away.

Just then, a Forest Phantom appeared and growled at the gang, causing them to run from the area. It was green and glowing, and smashed a tree.

The killer was in a van nearby, and he threw a match into the woods, and the forest began to light on fire, and drove away.

Nathan and his mom got out of the forest...but no sign of woahwoah.

They looked around, and found the dead body of woahwoah lit on fire, under a tree.

"Well..looks like I'm the only member left," Nathan panicked, as he and his mom ran away, as we hear a fire truck coming to the scene.

We see Captain52 at the scene.

"Hey, weren't you arrested?" Nathan asked.

"Yeah I was, thanks to you blurting about my jewel and bike theft, but I got some free time out, protecting my farm of apples," Captain said. "Thankfully the fire didn't get to them.."

"Well, then who lit the fire?" Nathan wondered. "And who was that phantom?"

"Phantom?" Captain asked.

"Yeah, we got attacked by some Forest Phantom," Nathan said.

"Where's the rest of your gang anyways?" Captain asked.

"Uh....they are erm, on vacation!" Nathan's mom butted in.

We see a firefighter come by, and it seems like the forest is calmed now.

"Welp, it definitely seems fine now," the firefighter said. "Except we found the dead body of a kid.."

"Yeah, don't remind me.." Nathan said.

Nathan and his mom went off to a nearby village.

"Well, this seems like a good place for us to rest while we are on the run from the killer," Nathan's mom said.

The town was rather small, but had nice grasslands, and a windmill.

They looked around for a hotel of some sort.

“Uh, I don’t think this place has one!” Nathan said, beginning to panic.

“We have no hotel!” a lumberjack said, smashing his axe into a wooden building.

“That’s a shame. Do you know anything about a Forest Phantom?” Nathan’s mom asked.

“Ah yes, rumors state that many years ago in this town, a hunter was out trying to kill a bear....but the bear killed him first. He was beaten and mauled so badly, his spirit attacked the bear, finally killing it....but his spirit still haunts these woods today, or so they say..” The lumberjack said. “Now try out our gift shop!”

“Uh....we’ll come back later,” Nathan said.

Nathan and his mom headed off into the woods.

"Sigh, I don't think I can continue the Noob Troop...I am the only active member left.." Nathan cried.

"Don't worry hun, we'll find the killer!" His mom encouraged.

Just then, they heard a yelling again.

“STAY AWAY FROM THIS FOREST!” The Forest Phantom yelled, appearing in front of the gang.

Nathan panicked, and punched him, and it growled.

Nathan and his mom kept running, and Nathan gasped when he saw a bomb strapped to a tree.

“A BOMB?!” He yelled.

“A bomb? I didn’t plant a bomb..” The Forest Phantom said, ceasing to chase them.

“But then who did?” Nathan’s mom asked.

“Doesn’t matter, we have to get rid of it!” Nathan said.

Just then, Captain appeared.

“What the hell is going on?!” Captain said.

Nathan cut off the bomb from the tree, and used a tree bark to fling off as the timer exploded.

“MY APPLE FARM!” Captain yelled.

“Now let’s see who the Forest Phantom is...Scooby-Doo style!” Nathan said, unmasking him to reveal...the lumberjack!

“Didn’t see that coming,” Captain sniffed.

“But why?!” Nathan asked.

“Oh, I didn’t want people harming the woods! Rotten teenagers have been coming here lately and disrupting the place, so I brought the Forest Phantom story back to life to scare them off...and I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn’t for that meddling kid and his mom!” The lumberjack said.

“Okay okay, we’re not going to arrest you,” Nathan said.

“Yay!” He said.

“But....what about the forest fire and bomb?” Nathan’s mom asked.

“I didn’t do either of those. I assumed it was one of those rotten teenagers,” He said.

Nathan wondered in curiosity on who did both of those things, and we see the killer shaded in, but looking out from his van.

“Heh he he he...they don’t suspect a thing. NathanJR94, your doom is coming...” The killer laughed, as the episode ended.

-----------

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Area Debuts: Village, Forest

Character Debuts: Lumberjack, Firefighter

Villain: Forest Phantom/Lumberjack

Woahwoah is dead, leaving Nathan as the only active Noob Troop member.

? How is woahwoah with the Troop Incorporated now?

• Like 1

20. The Case of Mud-Slinging

Previously on The Noob Troop...

"Any new cases for us, Nate?" Lew asked. "As second in command I must be the first to know."

"Who is your brother?" Lew asked, questioning him.

"Face, he mysteriously disappeared late last night, and I have no idea where he is," hilaryfan80 said depressed. "We are here in Alabama from Kentucky on vacation for a week."

Just then, we saw some familiar faces in the station lobby..it was the Troop Incorporated (consisting of 4EverGreen, TarterSauce, BillyBob, and TheCrad15 if you forgot) with Face.

"Thank you Troop Incorporated, another successful case solved by one of the world's greatest mystery team! :D" hilaryfan80 said, re-uniting with Face.

"This isn't over!" Nathan vowed to 4EverGreen, and the Noob Troop began to walk out of the police station and go back home.

"Yeah, he's right," TarterSauce said. "We gotta get rid of em!"

"That's a little harsh," TheCrad said.

"I agree," TarterSauce said, contradicting himself again.

"I was kidding, you should know I'd never DESTROY anyone, that is NOT in my nature! <_<  Anyways...let's just say I do know how we can ruin their reputation so we can wipe out the competition.. :hysterical:  :kicking: " 4EverGreen laughed, and the others began to laugh too.

We cut to the Troop Incorporated's headquarters, which was actually 4EverGreen's home. He was still living with his mother, and we cut to the basement where he was with the other Troop Incorporated members.

"Alright boys, we've got to get the Noob Troop out of the picture once and for all! :hug: " 4EverGreen said with a mob accent.

"Yeah, but how?" TarterSauce asked.

"Maybe we could force them to watch Krusty Towers, one of the worst SpongeBob episodes ever!" TheCrad said.

"I like that idea," TarterSauce said.

"WHAT?! :o :o :o How could you dislike that episode?! :unsure:" 4EverGreen asked.

"Yeah, how could you?" TarterSauce asked.

Just then, his mother entered in the basement.

"My son, once you are done with your club meeting with your friends, want me to pick up some Bob's Big Boy Burgers for y'all?" His mother asked.

"Oh goody! :lol:  :ph34r: " 4EverGreen said.

"Have fun boys," his mom said, and closed the door as she went upstairs.

"Alright, so any ideas? :squiddance: BillyBob, I want to hear from you! ;) " 4EverGreen said. BillyBob just sat there quiet as always.

"Okay, how about any from you, Crad?" 4EverGreen asked.

"Maybe we could mud-sling them," TheCrad said, just throwing something completely random out there.

"Wait a minute...by my beard that is a great idea! :DB) " 4EverGreen said boasting. "We can mud-sling them with propaganda, and everyone will believe us because of our reputation! :wub: "

"Yes, great plan!" TarterSauce laughed, and Crad laughed too, and BillyBob quietly laughed.

We cut to Nathan's house, and see the gang playing cards.

"Don't tell the others, but I have all 4 aces," Lew said out loud. "Oh crap."

"Hey guys...you might want to see this," Nathan's mom said, watching TV.

"What is it? Did the bronies find Equestria?" Lew asked.

"You and your bronies -.-" Matt said.

"Yummy, I need a brownie," Sensei said, hungry.

"No, not a brownie, a brony," Lew said.

"Yes, a brownie," Sensei said.

"No, a brony is not a brownie," Lew said.

"...Are we really doing this?" Nathan asked.

"But a brownie is a brownie?" Sensei asked.

"No, BRONIES are different!" Lew said. "Oh just forget it."

"..." Sensei said. "OH, the pony loving guys."

"YES, THANK YOU!" Lew said.

"Guys, shush," Nathan said, watching the news.

"Hello people of Alabama, this just in: The famous mystery solving team, The Troop Incorporated, has exposed another wannabe group known as The Noob Troop as a bunch of frauds," a reporter said.

"What?! How dare they?!" Nathan said, furious.

"..." Sensei said.

"those jerks!" Matt said.

"NOO!" Lew yelled.

"Yes, these punks have tried to steal our business for months now! ^_^ They have tried to solve cases like us, but ultimately FAILED! :SquidGroan: " 4EverGreen boasted to the press. "These mad brutes must be put off the streets before they harm more innocent lives! :ph34r: "

"If you see any of the following suspects: NathanJR94, Lewleworange, Matt, and Sensei, are they? If you see any of those four or all of them, turn them to the police. Anyways, more at 10," the reporter said, and Lew turned off the channel.

"This is an OUTRAGE! We must go to their house and stop them!" Lew said. "FOR EQUESTRIA!" He then charged out the door.

"Eh, why not," Nathan said, and the four headed to 4EverGreen's house.

We see 4EverGreen and the rest of his gang at his house.

"Sir, do you think they will come here?" TheCrad asked.

"That's exactly what I have planned.. :excl: " 4EverGreen laughed.

We see the Noob Troop spying around The Troop Incorporated's house late at night.

"Alright, we're gonna break in," Nathan said, spy style.

"Yes, this will require a complex and well-thought out plan. CHARGE, FOR EQUESTRIA!" Lew yelled.

Moments later, we see the Noob Troop tied up to chairs by the Troop Incorporated in the basement.

"so much for a plan -.-" Matt said.

"Don't worry, this is a part of the plan!" Lew said.

"I hope you know what you are doing," Nathan said.

"Now then, you four have been pests in our plans for far too long! :rolleyes: We have you being bashed on public news and soon your reputation will be obliterated! :ghosts: " 4EverGreen boasted.

"Nice vocabulary use," TheCrad said.

"

" Sensei said.

"What are you going to do with us?" Nathan asked.

"Make us watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?" Lew asked.

"No, never speak of that horrid show! -_- Every time my cousins come ever, they INSIST watching it and it drives me insane! :unsure: Anyways, we're going to turn you into the police for intruding our home!" 4EverGreen laughed.

"Wait...this was all a set-up!" Nathan said, figuring out 4Ever's plan.

"Yes yes, my dark side has been unleashed! B) This is what happens when you mess with the Troop Incorporated! :thumbsup: " 4EverGreen laughed. "TarterSauce, call the cops."

"Yes sir!" TarterSauce said.

"Lew, you better have plan :(" Matt said.

"Don't worry, they're on their way.." Lew laughed.

"Who is?" Nathan asked.

"You'll have to wait and see," Lew winked.

Just then, we heard the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic theme song playing outside.

"Is that your phone ring tone?" Matt asked jokingly to Lew.

"What the?" TheCrad asked. "Not that show!"

Just then, outside some pink vans, a bunch of bronies stormed the house and busted into the basement, setting the Noob Troop free.

"Thanks guys!" Lew said to them.

"We would always defend a brony in need!" One said, and they told the Troop Incorporated to let their friends go.

"We always do peace and tolerance, but we can be cruel if you don't cooperate.." one said, cracking his knuckles.

"Curses! Defeated by the one show I LOATHE! :angry: Bah fine, you are free to go, Noob Troop.." 4EverGreen said, sobbing in defeat.

"Just promise us you'll clear up our name and tell everyone it wasn't us," Nathan said.

4EverGreen agreed, and the next day, he told everyone that those were "not the real Noob Troop" and he is "sorry for the confusion" on news. He promised "he and his team would find the Noob Troop at all costs."

"Ah, it feels good to have our name cleared," Lew said, watching MLP videos.

"Yea..I guess those bronies are useful.." Matt said.

"Never underestimate us!" Lew said.

"

" Sensei said in celebration.

"Hopefully those jerks don't try to mess with us again," Nathan said.

We cut back to 4EverGreen's house, and he was eating some Bob's Big Boy Burgers with the gang.

"Another plan foiled..what's going on?!" TheCrad asked.

"I agree," TarterSauce said.

"Yeah," BillyBob said, shockingly saying something for once.

"Maybe if you had tried to STOP the bronies, we could have defeated them! :rolleyes: " 4EverGreen said annoyed, and walked away.

"He seems mad," TarterSauce said.

4EverGreen was outside in his yard, and thinking to himself.

"I think it is time I parted ways with my current crew...I ONLY do most of the work, true fact! :o First of all, BillyBob is just dead weight. I don't even think he can say words other than "Yeah". :huh: TarterSauce is just a yes man who contradicts himself every five seconds, and TheCrad is just...there. Oh how much I hate this! :unsure: I need to defeat the Noob Troop...but perhaps I need some new members of my own.." 4EverGreen laughed, as the episode ended.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character Debuts: 4EverGreen's mom, News reporter, Bronies

• Like 4

Actually, 4EverGreen has more than one show that he loathes (Naruto and the Annoying Orange too, which are both Western cartoons apparently). Glad Sensei is getting dialogue, and I think Lew is probably my all-time favorite character in this show now. Awesome episode!

• Like 1

Sorry for the delays of this episode. I was going to post it May 23rd but I got lazy. I then was going to post it Friday and then Saturday for SOF 4, but I got sick. So I'll post it now to boost some activity for the Spin-Off Festival 4! 

21. The Case of Some Dude's Treasure

Previously on The Noob Troop...

"Wait a minute...by my beard that is a great idea! :DB) " 4EverGreen said boasting. "We can mud-sling them with propaganda, and everyone will believe us because of our reputation! :wub: "

"Hello people of Alabama, this just in: The famous mystery solving team, The Troop Incorporated, has exposed another wannabe group known as The Noob Troop as a bunch of frauds," a reporter said.

"What?! How dare they?!" Nathan said, furious.

"Yes, these punks have tried to steal our business for months now! ^_^ They have tried to solve cases like us, but ultimately FAILED! :SquidGroan: " 4EverGreen boasted to the press. "These mad brutes must be put off the streets before they harm more innocent lives! :ph34r: "

Moments later, we see the Noob Troop tied up to chairs by the Troop Incorporated in the basement.

"We would always defend a brony in need!" One said, and they told the Troop Incorporated to let their friends go.

"We always do peace and tolerance, but we can be cruel if you don't cooperate.." one said, cracking his knuckles.

"Curses! Defeated by the one show I LOATHE! :angry: Bah fine, you are free to go, Noob Troop.." 4EverGreen said, sobbing in defeat.

"I think it is time I parted ways with my current crew...I ONLY do most of the work, true fact! :o First of all, BillyBob is just dead weight. I don't even think he can say words other than "Yeah". :huh: TarterSauce is just a yes man who contradicts himself every five seconds, and TheCrad is just...there. Oh how much I hate this! :unsure: I need to defeat the Noob Troop...but perhaps I need some new members of my own.." 4EverGreen laughed, as the episode ended.

The episode opens at Nathan's house.

"Everyone, I found something we need to investigate NAO!" Lew yelled, with his laptop filled to the brim with MLP stickers.

"What is it? The case of yelling?" Matt asked.

"No, it is a eerie story from a My Little Pony forum I was on." Lew said.

"oh jeez.." Matt said again. "not more brony stuff -.-"

"No, it isn't entirely MLP related. I think it is a case we need to investigate!" Lew said, excited.

"You know what SpongeBob said: Never deny a guest, even the most ridiculous request! In this case though, we never deny the most ridiculous mystery," Nathan said.

"Alright, so on this forum, there used to be a rad user named "Some Dude". He was well liked, but 6 months ago, he said he was leaving the forum. He was setting sail for a voyage to an island. Many users were confused on why and it upset the public. He said he would return in 6 months, which is around this time..but he hasn't. So I want to put an end to this mystery!" Lew explained.

"Hmm.." Sensei said.

"Interesting story, we should definitely try to find this island!" Nathan said.

"So how do we get to this island?" Matt asked.

"We could use my uncle's sailboat, located at the Alabama harbor," Nathan said.

"But where is the island..?" Sensei asked.

"Lucky thing, Some Dude said the island is actually apparently located off the coast of Alabama," Lew said.

"Mom, me and my friends are going to an island off the coast of Alabama to find Some Dude!" Nathan said to his mom before leaving the house.

"Okay honey, just be home before dinner," his mom said, and they left.

We then see 4EverGreen in his basement, and he had a camera set up to spy on the Noob Troop in their house.

"Well, what a fascinating story!  :huh: Attention my new special agents..I have an assignment for you.. :ph34r: " 4EverGreen chuckled.

Out of the shadows, two figures in black costumes with a red x on one's hood and a blue x on the other's hood appeared.

"Yes, 4EverGreen?" The Blue X one asked.

"If you want to prove yourselves to be better than the current pathetic crew members I have now...I want you to capture the Noob Troop and bring them back here alive!  :kicking: Follow them on their boat to that island, and see what they are doing.  :o " 4EverGreen commanded. "Do not fail...as there WILL be a consequence!  :smirk: "

"Yes sir," both the mysterious men said, and left the basement.

We see Nathan and gang at the harbor, boarding onto his uncle's boat.

"Will he mind..?" Sensei asked.

"Yup, he was fine with it!" Nathan said. "As long as I brought it back in one piece."

We see the two henchmen behind a cargo crate, and as the Noob Troop boarded onto the boat, they snuck up the ship as well.

"So uh...do any of you know how to drive a boat?" Nathan asked.

"

" Sensei said.

"I learned some boat driving from playing MLP games!" Lew said, taking the captain's wheel.

"Uh..I don't think it's the same in real life," Matt said.

We saw the two henchmen hide behind some small wooden crates on the boat.

"That's strange..." Sensei said.

"What? :o " Matt asked.

"Nothing, I swear I saw something.." Sensei said.

Lew started the boat up and it went dashing through the water.

"WH-OA-A-AOAH!!! SLOW-D-D-DOWN!" Nathan yelled, as they were in turbo mode, and Lew slowed down.

The henchmen got knocked around a bit, but they got up and contacted 4EverGreen.

"Sir, we're on their boat, and they are off at sea," The Blue X one said.

"Good!  :D See what they are after, and when the time is right...capture their boat and hold them hostage, like The Pirates: Band of Misfits!  :workout: " 4EverGreen said.

After a while at sea, the gang members got bored.

"I SEE THE ISLAND!" Lew yelled, and they woke up. They saw a foggy island in the distance.

"Are you sure?" Matt asked.

"Well it's the only island I see in a sea of nothing, so it's worth a shot," Lew said.

They sailed toward the island, and eventually docked the boat at a sandy tropical island surrounded by mist.

"Whoa...this place is creepy," Lew said.

"I can't see anything!" Matt said.

They hopped off the boat, and walked around the sandy beach.

"Hello?" Nathan yelled. "Some Dude?"

They looked above and saw a giant crane in the forest.

"What the heck is going on..let's investigate!" Nathan said, and they carefully headed into the forest.

They climbed through the forest, and saw something beyond their eyes - it was construction of a MLP: FIM amusement park!

"Whoa...so...this is what Some Dude has been doing?!" Lew said, having an orgasm.

"calm yourself," Matt said.

They walked down to the area, and saw construction workers building the amusement park along with Some Dude there.

"Ah, you must be from the forums. Come to finally see what I've been up to?" Some Dude laughed.

"Yes, I was on the My Little Pony forums and I wanted to find you...to see what you had been up to. We miss you! Squidward misses you..Sandy misses you..oh wait," Lew said.

Some Dude began to laugh.

"I appreciate your enthusiasm in finding me young one, and I admire that." Some Dude said. "I had been planning a MLP amusement park - that is why I went to this island to set it up! I wanted it to be a huge surprise."

"Oh wow...when will it open? I can't wait!" Lew said.

"this is basically pony haven for him lol" Matt said.

"It should be done by the summer. I had been wanting to go back to my home to tell everyone what I was up to, but I was too busy. So now that you four are here..you can do it." Some Dude said, and gave them a box.

"What is it in the box?" Nathan asked.

"You shall see when you open it back home..." Some Dude smiled. "By the way, my real name is Henry Williams."

The four noobs waved goodbye and got back on their boat.

"Man, I can't wait to tell everyone this!" Lew said, excited.

"Yes," Sensei said.

Just then, as the boat began to set sail, the two henchmen popped from behind the crates and attacked.

"Dangit, not this again!" Nathan yelled.

"Ugh, my back is killing me from sitting there," The Blue X henchmen said.

"Who are you..?" Sensei asked.

"The boss hired us to bring you back alive, and that's what we are gonna do!" The Red X henchmen said.

"You'll never capture us!" Nathan yelled.

Within seconds, the Noob Troop was tied up on the boat.

"Deja vu.." Sensei said.

The henchmen began to steer the boat back to Alabama.

"Dangit, what do these goons want with us? -.-" Matt asked.

"Just keep quiet...I have an idea!" Lew said.

The boat continued to sail through the misty ocean, and Lew continued to whisper the plan to them. The boat eventually pulled into the Alabama harbor, and they got off the boat. The henchmen carried the tied group away.

"Now!" Lew yelled.

Just then, the four noobs were able to walk away in the rope, still tied together. 

"They're getting away!" The Red X henchmen yelled.

"Oh, sorry," The Blue X henchmen said back, and ran after them. "Wasn't paying attention."

"Dangit you fool, the boss is gonna be furious!" The Red X henchmen said.

The Noob Troop managed to slice their rope against the edge of a cargo crate, and were free.

"NOO!" The henchmen yelled.

The four noobs jumped and kicked the henchmen aside, and ran away from the docks.

"Boss...we lost them.." The Red X henchmen said to 4EverGreen. "We tried but.."

"BAH!  o.o Get back here at once to discuss your punishment for failure!  :angry:   :( " 4Evergreen said, and the henchmen walked away.

The four noobs went back to their home.

"Well even though we may never know who those strange men were or who they worked for, we still did solve the mystery of Some Dude!" Nathan said.

"Now let's see what the treasure is," Lew said, opening the box.

They opened the box and inside was a latter:

"Dear members of My Little Pony forums,

It is me, Some Dude. Wondering where I've been? I've been setting up Pony Park - a grand amusement park dedicated to MLP: FIM for adults and children alike. I know you've all been missing me, but you can be with me again at the park, when it is finished. It will launch this summer. I wanted to do something good for the community, and so here, this is what I've been up to. The real treasure is friendship.

Sincerely,

Some Dude"

Lew then began to type this letter up on the MLP forum.

We then cut back to 4EverGreen's house, and see him in his HQ basement with the two henchmen.

"Sir, we are sorry, we had them, but they slipped away!" The Red X henchmen said.

"No excuses!  :ghosts: I expected better from you two, this was your chance to prove yourself for my group, but you failed...now you must face the punishment!  :rolleyes:   B) You must watch my LEAST favorite SpongeBob episode - BOATING BUDDIES!  :sb: " 4EverGreen said to them, as he left the room, and turned the TV on with Boating Buddies

The henchmen understood and they took off their hoods...to reveal they were Goosebumpsfan and JCM.

"lol, that's what I get for trying to be serious," JCM said. "but at least I got to work with Perry again, I guess."

"Silence Nosferatu! We'll prove to him we're great members...you just need to pay better attention next time, and don't let me do all the work," Goosey snapped to him.

"lol," JCM said. "you could have planned it better too, but oh well."

"Fine, let's just say both of us are at fault. But we'll get them...oh we'll prove the boss," Goosey said evilly and the episode ended with them bitterly watching Boating Buddies.

_________

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character Debuts: Red X Henchmen/Goosey, Blue X Henchmen (JCM), Some Dude (aka Henry Williams), Construction Workers, and Nathan's Uncle (mentioned)

Area Debuts: Pony Park Island, Alabama Harbor, Ocean

This episode was originally named "The Case of the Journey Across the World to find the Treasure of Some Dude"

Spoiler

JCM and Goosey join the Troop Incorporated.

• Like 3

22. The Case of the Haunted House

"Everyone, I found something we need to investigate NAO!" Lew yelled, with his laptop filled to the brim with MLP stickers.

Out of the shadows, two figures in black costumes with a red x on one's hood and a blue x on the other's hood appeared.

Lew started the boat up and it went dashing through the water.

They sailed toward the island, and eventually docked the boat at a sandy tropical island surrounded by mist.

"Whoa...this place is creepy," Lew said.

They climbed through the forest, and saw something beyond their eyes - it was construction of a MLP: FIM amusement park!

"What is it in the box?" Nathan asked.

"You shall see when you open it back home..." Some Dude smiled. "By the way, my real name is Henry Williams."

"The boss hired us to bring you back alive, and that's what we are gonna do!" The Red X henchmen said.

"You'll never capture us!" Nathan yelled.

Within seconds, the Noob Troop was tied up on the boat.

"They're getting away!" The Red X henchmen yelled.

"Oh, sorry," The Blue X henchmen said back, and ran after them. "Wasn't paying attention."

"No excuses!   :ghosts: I expected better from you two, this was your chance to prove yourself for my group, but you failed...now you must face the punishment!   :rolleyes:    B) You must watch my LEAST favorite SpongeBob episode - BOATING BUDDIES!   :sb: " 4EverGreen said to them, as he left the room, and turned the TV on with Boating Buddies

"Silence Nosferatu! We'll prove to him we're great members...you just need to pay better attention next time, and don't let me do all the work," Goosey snapped to him.

"lol," JCM said. "you could have planned it better too, but oh well."

"Fine, let's just say both of us are at fault. But we'll get them...oh we'll prove the boss," Goosey said evilly and the episode ended with them bitterly watching Boating Buddies.

The episode opens to 4EverGreen's basement, and he was meeting with his crew members.

"Alright gentlemen, listen up!  B)  :huh:  I've had it with the inconsistencies, failures, and embarrassments of my team.  :rolleyes: " 4EverGreen said to the five around the table.

"Sorry boss," TarterSauce said.

"lol, Perry and I just started, but okay," JCM said.

"We tried though, unlike the other losers," Goosey said.

"Hey!" TheCrad said. "I do more than BillyBob."

"..." BillyBob said.

"Enough! Now, I have one last chance for you all to prove yourselves that you are worthy of staying in the Troop Incorporated.  :unsure: The Noob Troop is at a haunted house, investigating mysterious ghost sightings!  :ghosts: I need you all to divide and conquer, and try to sabotage them, or kidnap them and bring them back here..alive! Or if they are destroyed due to some unfortunate incident, oh well. :lol: Nobody will miss those noobs! I don't care who does the deed, whoever does it will remain my crew member or members...and the others will get the stinky boot!" 4EverGreen said.

"how easy," JCM said, heading out to the haunted house, but Goosey halted him.

"Let's work together," Goosey offered.

"sure," JCM said.

"I want to remain in this crew with you, the others deserve the axe," Goosey said.

We then cut to the exterior of the haunted house, and it was foggy and spooky.

"Are you guys sure this is the place?" Matt asked.

"Yes," Sensei said. "Very spooky!"

"It's definitely in...hopefully I don't pee my pants!" Nathan said, approaching the door of it.

We then saw a mysterious shadow figure watching them from a window, but it disappeared.

"Hm...did you guys see something?" Lew asked, looking at the window.

"Maybe...it's the ghost!" Matt said jokingly.

"I guess there's one way to find out...we're going to become Ghost Busters," Lew said, and the four entered the mansion's creepy foyer.

We saw the Troop Incorporated members approach the mansion.

"Alright, we can't let the boss down! June 13th, 2013, will be even better than May 9th, 2013!" TheCrad said.

"We're going to bag it for the boss!" Goosey said, nodding to JCM.

"Yeah, we'll win, Crad," TarterSauce said.

".." BillyBob said.

"Yeah, we'll win, BillyBob," TarterSauce said.

We then cut back to inside the creepy mansion.

"Man, this place gives me Luigi's Mansion like creeps!" Lew said, walking up some stairs in the foyer.

"So far, nothing too creepy.." Matt said, as he was in a library room with Sensei.

"

" Sensei said.

Nathan and Lew were exploring the dining room, and nothing supernatural happened.

"Boring!" Nathan said.

"What a terrible haunted house...there's nothing scary! -.-" Matt said.

"Well, there's nothing really creepy...I guess stories are stories. We're out, guys." Nathan said.

Lew tried to open the front two doors, but they were locked. We saw the Troop Incorporated had locked it with a wooden plank outside.

"Oh great...this is the haunted door gag, right? I'm afraid of no ghosts, not even vampire sponges!" Nathan yelled.

Just then, a bunch of smoke began filling the foyer, and out of the shadows appeared the Troop Incorporated crew in ghost sheets. 

"OOOOOH!" They all yelled.

"AAAAH!" Lew yelled. "GHOSTS!"

"TOAST!" Matt yelled.

We then got a Scooby-Doo chase scene, and the Troop Incorporated ghosts began chasing the Noob Troop around the mansion.

Eventually, they all clashed together and fell down one of the foyer's stairs, and landed to the ground.

"Now, let's find out who these phantoms really are!" Nathan said in a Freddy voice, and took off their sheets to reveal the Troop Incorporated.

"roo?" Lew asked in a Scooby-Doo voice.

"We're going to take you out for the boss!" Goosey said, and he lit a match on the ground, causing the house to go up in flames.

"FIRE! GET THE HELL OUT NOW!" Matt yelled, and they tried to escape, but a burning piece of wood fell in front of the entrance.

"Uh..how are we going to get out now?" TheCrad asked.

"Shit, I need to think these through more.." Goosey said.

"Oh, so 4EverGreen tried putting a hit on us? That bastard!" Nathan yelled, and the noobs tried to find a way out of the burning house.

We then saw the mysterious figure from earlier watching the scene from the foyer balcony, and it laughed.

The floor then began to crack and the Troop Incorporated fell below, except for JCM and Goosey, who managed to catch onto the broken floor, and got up. They saw a piece of burned clothing from the Noob Troop, and picked it up. The house kept burning and the duo then escaped the house through a burned entrance.

"That way!" Nathan said, and they managed to get out through the same entrance, as the house burned down in flames. Just then though, it began raining heavy, and the fire was doused out.

"Okay...that was weird. Didn't expect a heavy rain storm," Matt said.

"Hm...so it wasn't haunted?" Sensei asked.

"Nope...just another run down house, nothing spooky," Nathan said. 

"I do wonder if we missed something...but oh well," Lew said. 

The four noobs walked away back home, still confused about everything that just happened.

We then cut to 4EverGreen's basement, and the only ones who returned were JCM and Goosey.

"Sir, the other members..perished in the fire," JCM said lying.

"Oh my... :o " 4EverGreen said. "What a shame....but since you are the only two who returned, and you did de-rail the Noob Troop's case...you two are now my main crew!  B) But I will not forget the other's losses, as useless as they were.  <_< "

"Thank you, sir," Goosey said, smiling to JCM.

We then cut back to the haunted house, and we see the three Troop Incorporated members who fell through the burned floor. They landed in the basement, and all woke up.

"Ugh...why did they leave us behind?!" TheCrad asked.

"Sigh," Billybob said.

"BillyBob spoke? It's a miracle!" TheCrad boasted.

"Alright guys, let's get out of here," TarterSauce said.

Just then, the mysterious shadow figure from previously had approached the three in the shadows.

"Uh...who's there..?" TarterSauce asked, nervously. 

The three stood there scared, and the figure approached them.

"Mwa ha ha ha.." The figure laughed, and the episode ended with the three screaming.

________

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

-Character Debuts: Mysterious Shadow Ghost

-Area Debuts: Haunted House

Spoiler

TheCrad, TarterSauce, and BillyBob are killed off, and now 4EverGreen, JCM, and Goosey are the only Troop Incorporated members left.

• Like 3