Episode Rating  

3 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Cabins
    • 4/5 Cabins
    • 3/5 Cabins
    • 2/5 Cabins
    • 1/5 Cabins

This is the second Gal Pal episode of the show and surprisingly I actually enjoyed this. First episode felt like it tried too hard and it couldn't stop itself from including SpongeBob to create a forced conflict but here, everything worked out just fine. Gal Pals and SpongeBob had their own seperate plots that were clashed at the end and it was actually well done. I loved seeing Gal Pals trying to recruit Pearl as one of their own, while also trying to scare her but Pearl's tactic was just about same, which was so much fun. The dynamic between Sandy, Karen and Mrs. Puff felt more real this time and Pearl's interactions with them was just as good. I loved how Pearl was written here. She was actually a nice and respectful friend towards SpongeBob and when SpongeBob was lost, Pearl was geniunely worried for him and she even considered him as a friend, which felt just sweet. SpongeBob's plot wasn't anything important but it was amusing and kind of funny with him having a lucky peanut and following the trees. I enjoyed the lost 4th member of Gal Pals twist at the end and how Gal Pals reacted to that was gold. I don't have much criticism for this but I suppose they could have spiced up the story more. Regardless, I found this to be a solid episode with enough focus on Gal Pals, a well-written Pearl and a good usage of SpongeBob.

Grade: B+

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

I thought this was a really good episode, especially for the "Gal Pals" sequel. I like how they recruited Pearl and how she brought SpongeBob along for a prank. It was nice to see Pearl acting really courteous to SpongeBob again. Also it was good to know that SpongeBob has a cell phone, cuz I've never seen him use one before. I also enjoyed the twist with the fourth member. I hope we see more of Pearl with the Gal Pals in the future.

(Camp Quest) You found the cabin!

izQzMOZ.jpg

This episode definitely felt like an improvement over the first "Gals Pals" episode. The interaction between the three girls was definitely written well enough, and I was TOTALLY not expecting

that the plot twist with Flippety Gibbett, the ORIGINAL fourth gal pal member, that she actually WAS real!

Nice to see that Pearl's reaction towards Spongebob has improved from episodes past, in that she was actually concerned about Spongebob's safety! And while Spongebob's part in this episode wasn't TOO important, at least the two different plots were written well enough, and managed to merge together well by the ending. All in all, I'd give this episode an 8.8/10! Enough said, true believers!