• Advertisement

Yogi Bear (Discuss)

Karen

That's what I would expect from "Yogi Bear." I'll see it in the cheap theaters.

I wouldn't even waste my money or time on the cheap theaters. Just wait for it to come onto cable or the movie channels instead of wasting money on what looks like crap

I wouldn't even waste my money or time on the cheap theaters. Just wait for it to come onto cable or the movie channels instead of wasting money on what looks like crap

Yeah, I'll wait for Cartoon Network Movie Premiere.

My dad took my little brother to see it, and my choices were to stay home and be bored or go see this. As almost all my friends are off on vacation, I went to see it. The acting is TERRIBLE. The jokes are lame, the plot is meh, and the movie was just terrible. I HATED this movie; I swear, it's like the shit that comes from Homer's ass. Whatever you do, DON'T SEE THIS MOVIE. Even if it's free, you may suffer from terrible acting syndrome and bad jokes disease. Got it?

Am I the only one who thinks Boo-Boo doesn't sound anything like Justin Timberlake?

I kept listening close to his voice in the commercials and I was thinking: "What the fuck? This doesn't sound like Timberlake!"

Am I the only sane person on an island of Internet in the ocean of the World Wide Web of CRAZY?!!! 450328.gif I SAW the "Yogi Bear" movie yesterday, and it was FAR from being a bad movie with NO plot! The movie speaks out against the evils of corporate greed and promotes environmentalism. They make the plot of the movie work, and the actions of Yogi Bear and Boo-Boo look and feel believable. I'd give it a 9 out of 10 stars! 239236.gif

Am I the only sane person on an island of Internet in the ocean of the World Wide Web of CRAZY?!!! 450328.gif I SAW the "Yogi Bear" movie yesterday, and it was FAR from being a bad movie with NO plot! The movie speaks out against the evils of corporate greed and promotes environmentalism. They make the plot of the movie work, and the actions of Yogi Bear and Boo-Boo look and feel believable. I'd give it a 9 out of 10 stars! 239236.gif

A) Looks like you are

B) When did we say the movie had no plot? All movies have plots

C) Corporate greed.....environmentalism.....all rehashed hidden agendas in movies before. Nothing new there

D) CGI....its a magical thing....they can even make Sarah Jessica Parker seem less like a horse

Yeah, and I saw this movie with my FIVE AND SIX YEAR OLD brothers, and I can successfully report that this movie is for four through eight year olds.

Yeah, and I saw this movie with my FIVE AND SIX YEAR OLD brothers, and I can successfully report that this movie is for four through eight year olds.

That's a bit harsh on the seven and eight year olds.

Stop trying to be fucking funny. And stop with the goddamn smileys.

Oh, and I saw this movie, and it's a piece of shit. It wasn't far from being bad, it was right on the money of being terrible.