• Advertisement

Yogi Bear (Discuss)

Karen

Live action movies made from cartoons = horrible (in my opinion)

Not going to see this because it'll most likely be a disgrace to the cartoon.

I think you just read my mind. I was thinking the exact same thing. 428899.gif

Okay, so...

Terrible CGI

Terrible jokes IN THE PREVIEW

Terrible voices

NO. I loved live-action Scooby Doo, but this just looks like a train wreck.

Yeah, the jokes were really pathetic, especially when Yogi gets hit with a pie in the face.

Yep....Yogi Bear....looks horrible.

I am not going to waste my time with this movie in any way, shape, or form. That means....

-Not in theaters

-Not on rental

-Not when it premieres on HBO

-Not when it premieres on Cartoon Network

-Not when I have kids, I will make sure they don't watch this or any other classic cartoon turned into a movie

I wanna go see it to see how much it's going to suck. It's bad enough that this happened and that there might be a Smurf's one in the future, I also heard something about Hong Kong Phooey...
There's definitely going to be a Smurfs movie, and I wanna see it, simply because of the cast.

Oh hell yes about that cast, I remember reading some of them like Jayma Mays and Neil Patrick Harris just to name a few good ones. However, I have my doubts with the likes of Katy Perry playing Smurfette

My older sister wants to see it. MY OLDER SISTER. Just because she loved Alvin and the Chipmunks + The Squeakquel. The first was okay, until I had to sit through it a billion times, and the Squeakquel was just awful. I heard they're making a ''Treequel''.

Anyway, I feel neutral to Yogi Bear. Loved the cartoon, and might see the movie this Sunday for the hell of it. If I'm the only person seeing it, I'll fill you guys in.

I wanna go see it to see how much it's going to suck. It's bad enough that this happened and that there might be a Smurf's one in the future, I also heard something about Hong Kong Phooey...

Yeah, the Smurf one looks like a piece of steaming dog shit, but the cast sounds promising.