• Advertisement

Prez's Shitty Art

Did this one a couple days ago but wasn't happy with the results. Squidward looks bad in here but I guess Maurizio looks okay???? This was just a test drawing since I can't focus lately. Trying to get back into the routine and trying to defeat lack of patience. Better stuff coming soon I promise 

nK0POlA.jpg

Edited by Mike Geiger
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

On 10/27/2018 at 7:18 AM, Mike Geiger said:

Did this one a couple days ago but wasn't happy with the results. Squidward looks bad in here but I guess Maurizio looks okay???? This was just a test drawing since I can't focus lately. Trying to get back into the routine and trying to defeat lack of patience. Better stuff coming soon I promise 

nK0POlA.jpg

I freaking ? this one

it's so cute!

Edited by IAmAGoofyGoober2004
  • Like 1

Did my first ever art trade with @Someone! I drew one of her OC's (which is an adorable character and fun to draw by the way!) in exchange for Wunschpunsch art. I'm not really good at drawing humans so I hope I did a fine job! Thank you so much for doing this with me! <3

man your trade really blew mine out of the water 

fghjVWi.jpg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, President Squidward said:

Hi everyone I am currently listening to the captain beefheart and his magic band's album trout mask replica and this isn't how I feel

f8Yx6N7.jpg

this is actually how most people feel about tmr - it's a pretty polarizing album, and for good reason.

7gG1oxZ.jpg

like the drawing says, I'm feeling uninspired right now, and I fucking hate it. I really don't want to lose interest in Squnschpunsch, I need to do some ideas I've had in mind so I can keep this shit sailing. Those fun ideas include the three near the cauldron when a spell is brewing, Squidward and Maurizio looking at their watches while Jacob is walking in the middle, and Squidward's initiation at the animal council. I have so many ideas I can toy around with considering the show we're talking about here, but I guess I just worry I won't pull it off well. 

• Like 1