• Advertisement

Prez's Shitty Art

12 hours ago, Squnschpunsch For Christmas said:

We need more Squidward and Jacob interaction so here you go. Feel free to add a little convo they might be talking about if you want for more fun. ? 

mlBqRxO.jpg

I imagine them secretly talking about what they should do for Maurizio's Halfmas gift. Either that or plans to stuff him in a box for April Fools

Edited by dmandablitzen
  • Thanks 1
  • God Himself 3

Something. Squidward I'm gonna need to pull up references for so he doesn't always look shitty. Also need to sharpen the ol pencils since I think that's why this pic came off blurry as it is.

Just a little doodle. Didn't have any theme I was going with, but perhaps Maurizio is mad at Squidward, or at something around them both. What do you think?dpyAxxu.jpg

• Like 3

Tried a little test doodle of Maurizio sitting, wanted to fix his left arm and leg (or his right in his direction) since they looked too big and weird, but couldn't erase for some reason (the eraser would erase the background and not the pencil itself, I don't know how to fix on sketch.io desktop). This was done the other night but forgot to post it here. Enjoy I guess 6IhWzxP.jpg

Edited by President Squidward
  • Like 4

I'm rusty I know. Need to draw from reference again. Perhaps I'll do more screenshots. Still need to do Squidward references and draw on paper again, it's just hard to with this health and all. Hate doing digital art kind of

i need to get back to the swing of things, better art coming eventually... pretty much just doodling what comes to mind hence why these last few drawings haven't been great 

gopdnSk.jpg

• Like 3

I was showing some international friends such as @Klu, @Coffee_lover and @WhoBob the American Burger King menu after checking out the Russian and Turkish menus out of boredom, and while showing the menu I drew these little doodles. First one showcases my favorite menu item with Maurizio and Jacob looking at the coffee.

WRmxYGi.jpgR1fPD7a.jpg

• Like 2
  • Hug 2

Some shit I did in the past week:

something I scrapped but decided to post since I kinda like it??

3i4jIor.jpg

A drawing idea I had in mind of Squidward and Maurizio doing the pointed finger pose to each other that I wanted someone to do so I drew this shit example hence why the characters look badly drawn. Might still do a better one myself since I don't want to annoy everyone I know by asking, "HEY WOULD YOU LIKE TO DRAW FOR ME FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME?!". ? 

Tec3mRc.jpg

Went crazy one night and did this weird as hell doodle, might be Kirby tree??? Consider it scrapped.

gywbGvV.png

Epic album cover!

GaZ4e4Q.jpg

Drew my friend @Terminoob™'s character Stancis for fun. This is him at the doctor after being told he has diabetes. :) 

2uC0lZP.jpg

Couple days ago people were posting drawings so as a surprise "hello" I quickly drew something when I entered discord. My erasers are gone so I couldn't fix Jacob and Maurizio much. Fuq

w1rWuk6.jpg

And finally, whipped this up this morning. Not sure what it's supposed to mean, maybe me trying to start ideas for a Squnschpunsch comic story @Kluand I might do?

01zfwI9.jpg

• Like 3