• Advertisement

Prez's Shitty Art

Sorry to hear, Prez :(

I don’t think you should worry about not pulling it off well. In my mind the most important thing about art is inspiring others with it, whether through astonishment or giving the viewer a simple laugh. And let’s be honest, I’ve had a few of those in here. People have expressed that they like these drawing (as do I), and I personally think anything you draw will be pleasing because I’ve seen many unique artstyles on these forums and I appreciate all of them. That being said, if you don’t want to make those ideas and wait for better inspiration, that’s completely fine too. We may just be even more impressed if you spend that extra time working on the next big thing you decide to make.

• Like 1

Going through bad health as I'm sure lots of you know if you use the sbc discord. Words of encouragement for myself. Pardon my Maurizio, his head should've been more round. Plus his smile looks like the alleged CalArts style lmao

Jacob was going to be in the drawing too but I drew too big and I'm too tired to redraw. 

98H4opM.jpg

• Like 3

Well I blew my chance to draw something decent for #68pwE8TZT.jpg

Also Won't count this as Squnschpunsch art even if it's a Bubonic doodle I did for the sake of a joke from a storm warning I've received. Both of these were drawn on markups on Apple photos 

this is my first time drawing Bubonic too. Not a bad attempt, apple kept trying to move my pencil lines, hence the random line a little bit above his chin line.

1ygno27.jpg

Edited by President Squidward
  • Like 2

another JACOBOO doodle. God I need to use reference again because I can never perfect the coat part on his tail feathers that you can see behind him in many shots on the show. I always draw it too big. <_>

also drew him better the first time but my sketch.io page refreshed and I lost half of my progress. Gahhh

oG1P3mP.jpg

• Like 2