• Advertisement

Rate the avatar and signature above you.

Metal Snake

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see what you did there mocking me. That's so 2009 tvguy.

Also, hating 1 quote doesn't make the entire signature evil.

He's got a point tvguy. Dragiiin has pictures on his signature too.

(On-topic)

A (I love Pokemon pics)

B (I don't really care for the quotes, but I love the Clerks picture and the phrase about Wumbo)

I see what you did there mocking me. That's so 2009 tvguy.

Also, hating 1 quote doesn't make the entire signature evil.

I hate all the quotes. And what is "2009 tvguy." I'm not mocking you; quite the opposite. I like using brackets to separate the grades and the comments. >.>

A+(The office is cool, I like Steve Carrel, and the words and font don't clash. Good job!)

B(It's aight, Nano is cool, and your sig picture is awesome. But the "ruler of the boards" can use work. There's four others, ya know 428899.gif)

A+(The office is cool, I like Steve Carrel, and the words and font don't clash. Good job!)

B(It's aight, Nano is cool, and your sig picture is awesome. But the "ruler of the boards" can use work. There's four others, ya know 428899.gif)

I didn't mean it as me being the actual ruler. xD It was just a joke. 428899.gif

C {The picture is badass, but the fonts are just terrible, they clash, and blurry. Sorry 305752.gif}

B {It's better, but the font is black on black and I can't read it}

I didn't mean it as me being the actual ruler. xD It was just a joke. 428899.gif

C {The picture is badass, but the fonts are just terrible, they clash, and blurry. Sorry 305752.gif}

B {It's better, but the font is black on black and I can't read it}

I was kidding as well xD And 70s made my avi =P. But, imma redo my sig now because I made it when I used to use MyBannerMaker.

Okay. Ex, give me the link to the pic. I'll make an avatar. Then tell me which one your prefer.

I made the avatar, so I'll be pretty biased. There's probably a 25% chance I would choose yours, maybe less. 428899.gif