• Advertisement

Pokemon, bitch

terminoob

Okay, just curious, are these the English names? xP Stupid question, but I figured I had to ask it.

The Cartoon is right.

THEY ARE JAPANESE NAMES. THE ENGLISH NAMES NOR THE ENGLISH VERSION OF THE GAME HAVE NOT BEEN RELEASED. 428899.gif

Yeesh, some idiots.

Um...no, it'll be alright 70s. 883398.gif

Something that bothers me about the original pokemon is that there evolutions are bigger versions then themselves.

grimer.gif

muk.gif

So intense.

Something that bothered me about the original Pokemon is how people treat them like Gods.

Not only did the first generation have Ditto, who, by the way, is silly putty + a smiley face French fry, they're worshiping the wrong Pokemon. They should be revering Arceus as God, not the silly little first generation.

Something that bothered me about the original Pokemon is how people treat them like Gods.

Not only did the first generation have Ditto, who, by the way, is silly putty + a smiley face French fry, they're worshiping the wrong Pokemon. They should be revering Arceus as God, not the silly little first generation.

Those damn nostalgia Goggles.

Yah, I mean, if the Gen. 4/5 Pok?®mon were the Gen. 1 Pok?®mon, and vice versa, people would be complaining that something awesome like Growlithe can't compare to Burmy.

So what do you guys think of the English names that have been revealed? Personally I'm going to keep calling it Isshu. Unova doesn't sound as cool.

And the starter's names are kinda crap in English, even if they are easier to say. I'm still calling the fire pig Pokabu though.

I don't see the gripe with the names. They're fine. I prefer their German and French names, but these are still fine. I'm probably the only person that prefers Unova to Isshu (which I don't get, because calling it Unova is better than calling it Issue, since there are no annoying puns Unova can be used for).

I don't see the gripe with the names. They're fine. I prefer their German and French names, but these are still fine. I'm probably the only person that prefers Unova to Isshu (which I don't get, because calling it Unova is better than calling it Issue, since there are no annoying puns Unova can be used for).

First off, I want to ask Nintendo...why. Why do they pick the time now to change the pattern? :\ I was fine with Isshu, it was very creative in my opinion. I've got isshu's with this but I guess I'll have to deal with it. 305752.gif It isn't half bad either though, but still, I would have preferred Isshu anytime.

I see what you mean.