• Advertisement

Scary Story Contest!

Ron

And an explanation as to how the airbag was able to slam into his body head on, but somehow throw him out the window to the left.

And an explanation as to why the car exploded and when it did.

And more cussing.

But I'm just nitpicking]

Will you be our fourth judge? I think you'd come out with the truth and not hold anything back.

16 year old Harold Gilliam was out Trick-or-Treating at 10:00 at night. He just finished the last house and cleared them out of candy. He saw some kids walking out of the mist, he walked up to them.

"Where do ya get those candies, you little twerps" he said

"U-u-u over there sir" the little girl replied

He walked into the mist. Meanwhile Harold's mom began worrying about him, so she got into her car to drive and look for him. Harold reached the house and the creepy old man gave him some candy. He ran out into the middle of the road just as a car strikes him down. The driver emerges from the car, it's Harold's mom.

"My son, are you ok" she said

Harold wakes up and talks to his mom with piercing red eyes.

"I WILL KILL YOU" he shouted

She was shocked and scared, so without thinking she threw the body in the river.

Many years have past and Harold's mom is stuck in her room, she has gone insane. She can't stop thinking about her son's death. Her husband comes into her room and gets into bed.

"Are you coming to bed honey?" he called

"Uh yes" she says nervously

She gets into bed but hears a noise. She gets up and creeps down the stairs, when she reaches the bottom of the stairs she stands still.

"WHO'S THERE" she shouts

"I'm back mom" a voice says

"Harold is that you" she says

"What do you want from me" She says nervously

"Oh you know what I want" he says

She sprints up stairs and hides in the bathroom. Later she walks out and into her bedroom. She pulls the covers and sees her husband bleeding to death.

"AHHH NOOO!!!" she screams

She looks up and sees some words written on the wall, in blood. She reads them....

"YOUR NEXT" they read

She tries running down the stairs and out the door but they are locked.

"LET ME OUT" she says

"NEVER" the voice replies

She smashes through the door, and into someone's house. She hides in there closet. She can hear the faint sound of a heart beat. She can't handle it any more so she gets a knife out her pocket and runs out the closet. She kills the resident in the house and starts killing everyone on her street. Later that year she is arrested and burned alive on the stake. She returns to haunt everyone on Halloween night.

Maybe you should be more careful the next time someone knocks on your door

344797.gif

There once was a man from Peru who dreamt of taking a nap in his shoe. The next morning, he woke up to find he was sleeping in an oversized boot. There was no reception or wifi in it, so he had to get out buy himself. Suddenly, a man put on the shoe just as the man realized he had turned into a bug.

THE END

There once was a man from Peru who dreamt of taking a nap in his shoe. The next morning, he woke up to find he was sleeping in an oversized boot. There was no reception or wifi in it, so he had to get out buy himself. Suddenly, a man put on the shoe just as the man realized he had turned into a bug.

THE END

Lulz itz funeh cuz u din't take it serius.

JUDGES: Start reading. Meet in the SBC Chatbox in about an hour.

terminoob, if Wumbology doesn't log in soon will you be our third judge? It doesn't matter if you entered a story, we still need a third judge.

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is ÔÇ£wut r u doing wit my daughter?ÔÇØ U tell ur girl n she say ÔÇ£my dad is dedÔÇØ. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
This man will win.

JUDGES: Start reading. Meet in the SBC Chatbox in about an hour.

terminoob, if Wumbology doesn't log in soon will you be our third judge? It doesn't matter if you entered a story, we still need a third judge.

Whoa whoa. I've had the winner made up before any of you did.

And an explanation as to how the airbag was able to slam into his body head on, but somehow throw him out the window to the left.

And an explanation as to why the car exploded and when it did.

And more cussing.

But I'm just nitpicking]

Exactly! Just shows I rushed the damn thing.