• Advertisement

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

70s

EEE!! *girly fanboy shriek* I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan! I've read the series around three times. I love it! 125508.gif I can't wait until the movie comes out!

Oh my gosh, me too! I've read the entire series about five times! The Goblet of Fire and the Deathly Hallows were my two absolute FAAAAAAVES!!!

Not a big fan of Harry Potter...but I may see this one in the cheap seats or on DVD.

I just hope they don't make the first part in 3-D. I hate it when they covert movies into 3-D, and they lure people into the movies claiming it has "amazing" 3-D. Bullshit to 3-D.

Sorry guys, I'm just not a fan of the fantasy genre in general. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe was a kickass movie, however.

The seven books of "Chronicles of Narnia" are better, but thats one of the few book-movies I actually like. But still, high five or originality1

Not a big fan of Harry Potter...but I may see this one in the cheap seats or on DVD.

I just hope they don't make the first part in 3-D. I hate it when they covert movies into 3-D, and they lure people into the movies claiming it has "amazing" 3-D. Bullshit to 3-D.

Again, high five for originality!

Seriously, I don't get the hype of Harry Potter. They'r boring, overrated, and I can't get into them. Books and movies both.