• Advertisement

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

70s

The seven books of "Chronicles of Narnia" are better, but thats one of the few book-movies I actually like. But still, high five or originality1

Again, high five for originality!

Seriously, I don't get the hype of Harry Potter. They'r boring, overrated, and I can't get into them. Books and movies both.

Well, I guess it's just a matter of opinion.

The seven books of "Chronicles of Narnia" are better, but thats one of the few book-movies I actually like. But still, high five or originality1

Again, high five for originality!

Seriously, I don't get the hype of Harry Potter. They'r boring, overrated, and I can't get into them. Books and movies both.

Couldn't agree any better.....

Going to the midnight premier with a friend of mine. Decided to spring for the "Harry Potter Adventure" thing, so tickets were $20, but they're showing the fifth and sixth movies before it, with the fifth starting at 6pm.

Just 26 more hours!

Can not wait! I'm in the process of convincing my friends so we can go this Saturday, but yah, need to watch it as soon as possible!

But, ya know? I feel they haven't advertised it as much as I feel it deserves. I mean, it IS the second-to-last Harry Potter movie!!!! 499524.gif

I always manage to sit next to the obnoxious people. Most of the time it's two girls who won't shut the fuck up, then there was this one time a guy was FILMING THE MOVIE. -.-

But yeah, I'm definitely seeing this Saturday.

The only part of the movie that disappointed me was the ending. I knew it was going to end at that point, and I wanted to be wrong, but I wasn't. Meh, still a good ending, though.

Definitely my favorite one so far.

Sidenote: I never noticed how funny the Half Blood Prince was (or at least scenes when Harry is on Liquid Luck) until I rewatched it last night. Though, I might've been sugar high, thanks to a dinner consisting of Red Bull and gummy worms.

The only part of the movie that disappointed me was the ending. I knew it was going to end at that point, and I wanted to be wrong, but I wasn't. Meh, still a good ending, though.

Definitely my favorite one so far.

Sidenote: I never noticed how funny the Half Blood Prince was (or at least scenes when Harry is on Liquid Luck) until I rewatched it last night. Though, I might've been sugar high, thanks to a dinner consisting of Red Bull and gummy worms.

Where does it end? Please tell me. xD (spoiler tags)

And yeah, Half-Blood Prince is really funny, especially the Liquid Luck scenes.

Where does it end? Please tell me. xD (spoiler tags)

And yeah, Half-Blood Prince is really funny, especially the Liquid Luck scenes.

Spoiler

Dobby teleports everyone out of the castle, but Bellatrix throws a knife into the hole... thing (I'>

Spoiler

Dobby teleports everyone out of the castle, but Bellatrix throws a knife into the hole... thing (I'>

Dammit. I had a feeling it would end there. -.- Though it bugs me, that's a good ending.

So I saw it last night at 10:30 PM like I told you guys on the XAT yesterday and....

Spoiler

It was fantastic! It feels like they didn't miss a single part of the book. Usually I am very nitpicky when it comes to the Harry Potter movies because I am such a die hard Harry Potter fan, but I couldn't find any major detail that they did not include.

Congratulations Warner Brothers. They made the right move by splitting the movies in half. While they are milking as much money as possible by doing this, they are trying to include as much detail as possible to leave fans happy with the final installment. I am indeed a happy fan after seeing Part 1 and can't wait until July for Part 2.

Btw, prepare to get teary eyed because that's what Dobby's death did to me. Odd since I didn't cry reading the book when Dobby died. Funny thing was that I wasn't the only one because I heard many more people crying in the movie theater.

Oh and on a non spoiler note, four cellphones went off during the movie. I hate douchebags who don't silence their phones during movies.

Just saw this. It was pretty good, but I didn't understand a lot of it because I haven't seen all the movies and read all the books.

Time to start reading the 7 books and renting the first 6 movies on Netflix. 125508.gif

Huh? Why would you go see the movie if you haven't read/watch the other six? 428899.gif

Yeah reading the books and watching the other movies would indeed help you understand it a lot better

Huh? Why would you go see the movie if you haven't read/watch the other six? 428899.gif

Yeah reading the books and watching the other movies would indeed help you understand it a lot better

If you see the last movie before reading the books and seeing the other movies, it ruins it!