• Advertisement

Michael Jackson

BeachBob95

Pretty good, but it's disgusting to see people who once made fun of him now mourning his death and babbling on about how he was "THA BEST MUSICIAN EVER!!!".

Absolutely agree with this

Pretty good, but it's disgusting to see people who once made fun of him now mourning his death and babbling on about how he was "THA BEST MUSICIAN EVER!!!".

Not to mention all the video games, CD tributes, toys, etc. from his death. 915955.png

I love some of his stuff, not all of it.

I always felt sorry for him, as a person. What a horrible life he had. 305752.gif

I actually believed he was dead for years because of how the media made it out to be. 428899.gif

But I don't like his new album. There's a reason those songs were unreleased. They should be left that way.

I love some of his stuff, not all of it.

I always felt sorry for him, as a person. What a horrible life he had. 305752.gif

I actually believed he was dead for years because of how the media made it out to be. 428899.gif

But I don't like his new album. There's a reason those songs were unreleased. They should be left that way.

I don't even think that is even his voice in that new album.

To put Wumbo's word on my own. He had some good and even great songs. True he was very talented and whatever, but it's clear that after he died people started praising him in an exaggerated way, after all those people couldn't stand the name Michael Jackson, accusing him of all those things and making fun of him, and now he's an idol to those same people, just wtf.

I honestly don't think he's right to admire. Sorry, but just with what he did with changing his skin is enough for me to not admire someone him as a person. And to me, a real musical idol should be the whole package: a great musician and a great human being. Michael only fills one of those to me.

So, in conclusion: He's overrated, but has good songs.