• Advertisement

July 2016 Premiere Info

Shark Tale

United States:

Good news everyone! I've done some digging and surprisingly found out that Nick is doing another premiere week of brand new SpongeBob episodes from July 11th through July 15th! :o Here are the episodes:

July 11th, 2016 - 5:30 PM ET/PT - 199B - Lame and Fortune: When fortune cookies start predicting the future, Plankton realizes he can twist them into his own evil schemes.

July 12th, 2016 - 5:30 PM ET/PT - 201A - Sandy's Nutmare: Sandy creates the latest acorn-based food sensation, but her tree pays the price for her greed.

July 13th, 2016 - 5:30 PM ET/PT - 202A - Food Con Castaways: The gang heads to a food convention, but things go awry when they become stranded in the woods.

July 14th, 2016 - 5:30 PM ET/PT - 203A - Pineapple Invasion: When SpongeBob hides the secret Krabby Patty formula in his home, Gary must protect it from Plankton.

July 15th, 2016 - 5:30 PM ET/PT - 203B - Salsa Imbecilicus: After an accident, Sandy has to rescue everyone in Bikini Bottom because the citizens are as dumb as Patrick. (originally named Idiot Sauce)

Will update when we get more information. 

Sources:

1.) http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/spongebob-squarepants-pineapple-invasion-idiot-sauce/EP003077660739?aid=tvschedule

2.) http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/spongebob-squarepants-pineapple-invasion-idiot-sauce/EP003077660740?aid=tvschedule

3.) http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/spongebob-squarepants-pineapple-invasion-idiot-sauce/EP003077660741?aid=tvschedule

4.) http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/spongebob-squarepants-pineapple-invasion-idiot-sauce/EP003077660742?aid=tvschedule

5.) http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/spongebob-squarepants-pineapple-invasion-idiot-sauce/EP003077660743?aid=tvschedule

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 7

So we have a recently done Star Forces the Evil plot, another Sandy episode where this time there's actually food outside of the occasional Fancy reference the CB and KK, something to remind me of To Save a Squirrel considering the ending had food in it, what I would guess to be nematodes, and a sequel to a previous 9.2 episode. Yay????? I'm not the most stoked on this, but hey they proved everyone wrong about MtM (except for me) so anything can happen. It'd be interesting if Plankton does something other than the formula though.

6 hours ago, Wazowskithekid said:

So we have a recently done Star Forces the Evil plot, another Sandy episode where this time there's actually food outside of the occasional Fancy reference the CB and KK, something to remind me of To Save a Squirrel considering the ending had food in it, what I would guess to be nematodes, and a sequel to a previous 9.2 episode. Yay????? I'm not the most stoked on this, but hey they proved everyone wrong about MtM (except for me) so anything can happen. It'd be interesting if Plankton does something other than the formula though.

It's not confirmed that Idiot Sauce is a sequel to Tutor Sauce just because both have Sauce in their name. :/ 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, whotheteen said:

It's not confirmed that Idiot Sauce is a sequel to Tutor Sauce just because both have Sauce in their name. :/ 

I was being sarcastic throughout the entire thing about how I'm not having my hopes the highest, as 9.2 has been on and off. :P 

Food Con Castaways: The gang heads to a food convention, but things go awry when they become stranded in the woods.

Actually sounds pretty cool as I did a idea like 5 or so years ago about SB attending a fry cook convention. I wonder if all the main characters will be in this or if it'll just be the KK crew. Hopefully it won't be a revive of To Save a Squirrel.

8 hours ago, ichirothedirector said:

Food Con Castaways: The gang heads to a food convention, but things go awry when they become stranded in the woods.

Does it sounds like redux version to To Save a Squrriel?

Yeah...this sounds like bad ending going to comes to ruin it.

Otherwise, the plot might change a bit.

Pineapple Invasion and Idiot Sauce plots:

Pineapple Invasion: "When SpongeBob hides the secret Krabby Patty formula in his home, Gary must protect it from Plankton."

Idiot Sauce: "After an accident, Sandy has to rescue everyone in Bikini Bottom because the citizens are as dumb as Patrick."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jjsthekid said:

Pineapple Invasion and Idiot Sauce plots:

Pineapple Invasion: "When SpongeBob hides the secret Krabby Patty formula in his home, Gary must protect it from Plankton."

Idiot Sauce: "After an accident, Sandy has to rescue everyone in Bikini Bottom because the citizens are as dumb as Patrick."

is that legit plot? :P 

Also didn't Mr Krabs hid his secret formula under his mattress?

2 hours ago, jjsthekid said:

Yes? I wouldn't post it if it was fake.

He's most likely asking for the bolded in particular since it sounds silly and zap2it doesn't officially have it listed yet, unlike the others so far.