• Advertisement

Sandy Discussion

Steel Sponge

So a little more on Sandy. There are so many KK episodes with Plankton and Krabs that Sandy has become a forgotten charcter. Yeah she's been in some newer episodes like Perfect Chemistry, MoonCation and Squirrel Record but still I'm sure I'm not the only one who is getting tired of KK episodes. I want to see more of Sandy and less KK episodes. Anyone else with me on that?

I do agree that we have had screen time away from Sandy for the past episodes. But I think with all the episodes that she was in this past year previously all the way to Squirrel Record, I'm kind of glad they took a break from her. But I'm glad she's returning again in Squid Defense.

she was never there and I feared that it would last for long. However, in Bikini Bottom seems that he is not sympathetic to many as in pressure or there is someone in the kitchen with sandy or karate chopper where mr krab spongebob that you did not want to distract from the game with her, Why they hate her? :huh:

Sandy is an alright character, but the science element of her character really comes out of nowhere in Season 4 and onward. I really think it'd be cool if they took elements from Princess Bubblegum of Adventure Time and actually made science deepen Sandy's character and make her somber and more distanced from the main cast.

If they're still going the science route with her, I'd like to see more plots like SquidBob TentaclePants or Squidtastic Voyage where her science affects everyone.

• Like 4

The fact that she doesn't even appear in 30% of the SB episodes is solid proof that she needs more appearences... MAIN ROLES. Something like Planter of the Jellyfish. Also, I wish Sandy conversed with other characters (Patrick, Squidward, PLankton, Mr. Krabs) a LOT more often, we only really know SB and Sandy, then by a landslide SB and Squidward

Recently, Sandy's been a very, very annoying character, at least in my opinion. Squid Defense turned her into one of the most unlikeable SpongeBob characters yet, and that's saying quite a bit with characters like Krabs around. I've also heard bad things about her in Kenny The Cat (penned by the same people), so it seems that about 60% of the writers can't make Sandy into a decent character. Sigh.

Squid Defense turned her into one of the most unlikeable SpongeBob characters yet, and that's saying quite a bit with characters like Krabs around. 

What did Sandy do that was so horrible in Squid Defense? :P

I think Sandy can be a good/funny character, like in episodes like SquidBob TentaclePants or I Had An Accident. The problem is just that, as of late, Sandy's been SUPER boring. She's not funny- It doesn't seem like they're trying for jokes with her much anymore. She's just kinda there, and has a few jokes that are, at best, smile-worthy. They really need to bring back the insane, sports-obsessed daredevil we saw in the first few Seasons. She was such a radical extremist, and the fact that she's done a complete 180 into a boring, transparent scientist is really interesting. Even Science-dy in Season 4 is better than Sandy now. I think Squirrel Record was a bit of a step in the right direction, though.

• Like 5