• Advertisement

Sandy Discussion

Steel Sponge

Never liked sandy butt cheeks .she never said or did anything funny .

She does have her moments though. What makes her a good character is her friendship with Spongebob through things like karate and her science skills that sometimes make way for great adventures for SB and company. You could say Squidward isn't all that funny either, but what makes him a good character the fact that Spongebob becomes annoying to him. Sandy is somewhere around those circles, except she's more of a personal friend of Spongebob's who in general is much more adventurous than the other characters as I said above.

oh look, a discussion about me. :plankton:

...nah jk. if i had to be for real, i really like her. and she'd be my favorite character probably if the writers actually portrayed her better. like seriously... she has so much potential as a character, yet she could be portrayed a lot better!!

She's a squirrel and she's awesome!

On September 13, 2016 at 0:43 AM, Sandy said:

oh look, a discussion about me. :plankton:

...nah jk. if i had to be for real, i really like her. and she'd be my favorite character probably if the writers actually portrayed her better. like seriously... she has so much potential as a character, yet she could be portrayed a lot better!!

That's funny!