• Advertisement

SBC Honest Trailers

Metal Snake

10 minutes ago, SpongeOddFan said:

i see you add MLP joke on it :P

Decent trailer.

In a manner of speaking. It can be a reference to the gif of MLP's Twilight looking bemused that I used to riff that line in Riffing Theater, but it's more to reference the notorious book/movie franchise, Twilight, that started the vampire craze. Speaking of Riffing Theater, I don't feel this trailer was one of my better ones because...Riffing Theater already killed Bikini Top more than a while ago. XD

27 minutes ago, Metal Snake said:

In a manner of speaking. It can be a reference to the gif of MLP's Twilight looking bemused that I used to riff that line in Riffing Theater, but it's more to reference the notorious book/movie franchise, Twilight, that started the vampire craze. Speaking of Riffing Theater, I don't feel this trailer was one of my better ones because...Riffing Theater already killed Bikini Top more than a while ago. XD

oh k.

Episode 9: Down Under

The following trailer is rated H for honest.

From the creator who gained notoriety for being prolific in developing shows that he never got around to actually developing, comes a breathtaking suspense show that is anything but actually developed. Dive under the sea to see tvguy’s most well-known spin-off of Spongebob, Down Under, a show that could take place more than easily on land. ...Wait, why do I get the feeling I’ve said this before?

But whether it takes place on sea or land doesn’t matter, because it can’t make up its mind on which one it wants to take place on anyways. And the confusion doesn’t stop there, as it also can’t decide whether it wants to take place in the real world or in the fictional world of Spongebob, inside a computer world prison designed by an evil mastermind or inside a real prison designed by an evil mastermind, a world where SBC members get shipped together or SBM members get shipped togeth-okay, what the hell?!

And if that isn’t confusing enough for you, then good, because that’s only the icing on the cake that doesn’t know whether it’s chocolate or vanilla. Down Under also manages to tell many different incohesive subplots, provide a hardly believable backstory for each SBC user, and bring everything together to form a mess of incoherent gibberish that doesn’t amount to anything but a montage of tvguy’s wet dream fantasies.

Come on, a big-breasted “bad chick” in a latex suit? Not even subtle…

STARRING

The cast of Lost as the users of SBC

Megamind as The Mastermind

Major Raikov as The Admiral

Major Boobage as Ginger

IN

Down Under

• Like 2

Episode 10: SBC Parallel Universe

From the creator who brought you Jjs’ Riffing Theater 3000, comes one of the most recognized and beloved shows on SBC...before the creator himself had it riffed in his riffing theater. It’s SBC Parallel Universe, a show that Jjs originally created just for lulz that later evolved into something we now read just for lulz.  

After the notorious, notorious meaning not being relevant in years, troll, Whaleblubber, tries to launch a spam attack against SBC, the result is all of SBC getting sucked into an alternate universe filled with tyranny and doom. Because that happens all the time. Seriously, just look at what happened with us and TV.com. The bland users of SBC must then stand strong against these forces of contrived writing by spending half the story diddling around and forming an alliance with their equally bland opposites that act nothing like their opposites, so that at the end of it all, they just might stand a chance against their opposites who turn out to be evil robot islanders.

And that’s only the plot of the first season. The ridiculously convoluted story continues to get even more ridiculously convoluted in the second season as it tries to retell the story of Oban Star Racers by butchering it to make it fit into twenty-six episodes that each take ten minutes to read, bring in a whole new cast of pointless characters, and ship Mothra and ExKizuna together all at once. Just looking at it, it’s no wonder the second season was never as popular. I think we can all agree that its biggest problem was trying to bring supernatural elements into a show that told anything but a natural story from the get-go. But hey, at least the first season will always be a classic...mess.

STARRING

The Dull Defender as Hassan

Two-Face as Mothra

Speed Racer as ExKizuna

The Second Coming of Cruse as SOF

IN

SBC Parallel Universe

Next time I'll be doing...

Spoiler

Doody Era

Edited by Metal Snake
  • Like 2

Episode 11: Doody Era

From the cool Josie cat who brought you SBC Rap Battles, comes a show that seeks to change the tune of SBC spin-offs. Get ready for Aquatic Nuggets’ Doody Era, eponymously named after Aquatic Nuggets’ name for an era of crappy spin-offs that was trying to get back on its feet after the infamous overflow of crappy one-liner spin-offs in 2013. You tell ‘em, coach.

The show stars Shinya and Jjs, a duo scientifically proven to be SBC’s most compatible partners in crime since 70s and CDCB, on a quest to bring life to a dying era of spin-offs on the Spongebob Community by delivering what is scientifically proven to be the ultimate spin-off to Spongebuddy Mania. Because SBC certainly doesn’t need it. But being errand boys exporting a dope spin-off that they literally think is dope to a site thats now ironically in a doody era of their own is only part of their excellent adventure…

Thanks to Shinya and Jjs’ inability to figure out how to access SBM from their computer in spite of all their experience of wasting time on the computer, they must instead journey across the internet in Spongebob’s lunch to go to the Xat, go on Skype, and go on fucking Roblox of all places to meet the Snark Knight-

Okay, seriously, I have to stop the trailer here. There is no way. There is literally no way I can resist this joke any longer. PLOT TWIST: The “ultimate spin-off” actually was weed the whole time and Shinya and Jjs were just going on an excellent adventure with Snoop Dogg.  

STARRING

Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan as Shinya and Jjs

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Amanda as SpongeGirl

The Big Macmobile as the car

King Louie as King Nuggets

IN

Doody Era

Spoiler

Halloween Literature by Spikeywikey

Edited by Metal Snake
  • Like 2

Episode 12: Halloween Literature by Spikeywikey

From the creator who brought you 2Spooky4U and Halloween Literature, comes Halloween Literature by Spikeywikey, an epic series of horror thriller stories brought to you by R.L. Stine that are sure to get you into the Halloween spirit, regardless of whether it’s August or February.

Embark on horrifying adventures with the characters of My Little Pony, as they are forced to endure repeated sexual harassment from a variety of spooky creatures, such as more-than-horny herds of buffalo, living tentacles that feel more than a need to make their point, and living blow-up condoms.

I’m...not even being completely sarcastic here. That actually would be pretty scary if all that shit wanted to fuck you.

This is a story that is so terrifying that the author actually had to delete everything and throw it in Davy Jones’ Locker, then revive it, then throw it in Davy Jones’ Locker again to make sure it was dead, then revive it again as a SpongebobxSandy shipping fanfic involving Spongebob and Sandy getting it on in explicit detail. Because only another traumatizing experience can block out the memory of a traumatizing experience…

The author of this literature truly is a master of horror, knowing that a truly scary story is a story that’s scary for all the reasons you would never expect...like making you go, “wtf mang”.

STARRING

Spike Spiegel as Spikeywikey

Buffalo Bill as the buffalo

“Insert hentai joke here” as the tentacles

High Off Myself as the balloons

IN

Halloween Literature by Spikeywikey   

Spoiler

And Then There Were Less

• Like 1

Episode 13: And Then There Were Less

From the same guy who promised you a story that never got made for a show that hasn’t been good in years, comes a thrilling series of murder mystery stories inspired by an episode of a show that hasn’t been good in years. It’s And Then There Were Less, the best show to make a fictional character of you getting murdered so much fun since Rusty’s Raping Rampage.

Follow the users of SBC as they live out what little is left of their death-filled lives by bumbling around in a manor that isn’t even reality, trying to solve a mystery they obviously have no hope of solving because they barely passed basic training to be detectives. But that’s alright, because the killer, in contrast, is an expertly trained assassin who knows how to swiftly, brutally, and… sometimes even kinkily dispatch them without leaving a trace of incriminating evidence. And he and his accomplices are disguised as ordinary SBC users, being members who have strayed to the path of evil in order to reshape a forum site based around a children's show into their own image.

Yeah...would you believe me if I told you that they never once describe the serial killer as insane?

And if the first story wasn’t enough smilies, one-liners, and deaths for you, then just wait till you read the many sequels and different versions that followed it, like the one where they actually do leave the manor to bumble around like the British do, the one Clappy never got around to making, the one that makes you wonder what the fuck SOF was smoking, and the one Clappy gets around to making every once in a blue moon that parodies the one that makes you wonder what the fuck SOF was smoking.

Yeah, the entire series is basically SBC’s version of a typical famous slasher movie franchise.

STARRING

Grounded For Life as Webby

Going Out with a Bang as Dragiiin

If We Die, We Die Together with My Website as terminoob

Ghostface as Ghostmaster Clappy

IN

And Then There Were Less

Spoiler

SOF's Exciting Critic Corner

Edited by Metal Snake
  • Like 2

Episode 14: SOF’s Exciting Critic Corner

From the same guy who brought you a talk show that had M. Night Shyamalan calling his lawyers to file a lawsuit for plagiarism and an inconsistent mess of an And Then There Were Less sequel that had M. Night Shyamalan calling his lawyers to file a lawsuit for slander comes a boring summarizing corner that is sure to have everyone suing for copyright infringement. Prepare to eat up the copypasta that is SOF’s Exciting Critic Corner.

Being a carbon copy of the Nostalgia Critic, Critic Corner is SOF’s version of Woahwoah Reviews, starring him as Woahwoah as he makes substandard attempts at writing reviews that show he has no idea what he's reviewing is about. To add to the entertainment value, he also makes substandard attempts at telling jokes that show he has no idea what he’s trying to make comedy out of, as well as sweet, imitation Italian-style copypasta of not only the works of other members, but also of his own commentary. Examples include “Best spin-off ever!”, “Worst spin-off ever!”, and of course… “Lulzy.”.

SO. MUCH. LULZY.

Also, don’t forget the creme a la creme that is the series finale, in which SOF delivers an Oscar award winning performance while playing both himself and Woahwoah as he works to solve a thrilling mystery ripped straight off of both And Then There Were Less and SBC Parallel Universe, which leads to an epic conclusion ripped straight off of both Rusty’s Raping Rampage and Woahwoah Reviews.

Seriously, what more satisfying end could you make to a show built on rip-offery than one that quadruples the stealing of others’ ideas...and intelligence.

STARRING

SOF as Woah! Nostalgia!

Steel as I Dream of SOF

Woahwoah as the guy on the Neighborhood Watch warning sign

IN

SOF’s Exciting Critic Corner

I'm sure you all know what's wrapping the season up...

Spoiler

The Journey of Sebastion

Edited by Metal Snake
  • Like 2

Episode 15: The Journey of Sebastion

From the same guy who brought you a My Immortal parody and then didn’t bring you a series of Peter Chimaera knock-off stories that are just sitting around on fanfiction.net, comes Metal Snake’s first and only story made about Spongebob and made for people who outgrew Spongebob. It’s, quoting the fanfiction.net title, CMD’s First Story: The Journey of Sebastion.

The story stars a rebel soldier named Sebastion, a bland chickenwuss who thinks being a crybaby makes him a good Solid Snake, who goes on a mission with fellow soldier named Cecil, who thinks being trained to go to war and having a dull mouth makes him a good Meryl, and a scientist named Rayne, who thinks having no inner character conflict regarding the Metal Gear Metal Sea Lion makes her a good Otacon, to stop the uncreatively named Alex and his equally uncreatively named minions from using a weapon they’ve stolen from a group of rebels against them. They’re led by peculiar and uncanny character choice for Colonel Roy Campbell, Commander Spongebob, who enjoys calling them up every chapter to say redundant lines of dialogue and lamenting over what’s he done to needlessly complicate the story.

That’s forgivable though, because we know from Down Under that having a complicated plot is a good thing so long as it’s half-baked and laughably outlandish, and such is the case here. In its convolution, the story manages to provide thrilling scenes of action and serious drama that are not afraid to try comedically parodying the story of Metal Gear Solid while sort of retelling it in the world of Spongebob Squarepants.

Would you believe me if I told you that the reason Metal Snake did a drama story for his first show was because he was afraid of making a bad comedy story? God, how the times change...   

STARRING

SpongeSebastion as Sebastion

Cecil Harvey as Cecil

I’m Only Happy When It Raynes as Rayne

Where Do Spongebobbies Who are Also Bronies Fit in This Equation? as Commander Spongebob

IN

The Journey of Sebastion

That's all for Season 1, folks! Season 2 is expected to come in the summer. Until then, just remember. Honesty is the best policy... ;)

Edited by Metal Snake
  • Like 2

Episode 16: Community Deathmatch

Welcome SBC Honest Trailers fans! I’m Metal Snake! After a four-month hiatus, I’m back to give you a bash! To be more specific, a bashing of Old Man Jenkins’ exciting hit show with a less-than-exciting wall of text!  

From the creator who brought you a killer crab dinner and advised you to break your limbs, comes a series that will break your limbs and kill you! Tune into the fight of the half of the decade SBC has been around on Community Deathmatch, another SBC show that supports murder, brutality, and every form of violence from Care Bear stares to singing Lady Gaga. And guess what? I only made a fourth of that up.     

Based off the classic MTV stopmotion animated series, Celebrity Deathmatch, the members of SBC take the place of the celebrities as each match begins with them getting brutally roasted for what they’ve put on their profile page, and then being forced to fight to the death while getting brutally roasted. The bitter irony is that even though only one of them dies, both get totally obliterated. It’s the perfect lose-lose scenario for them and the perfect win-win scenario for sadism-fueled young men...and old men.

So put that Pokemon game on hold for the night to watch Pokemon if it had blood, internet forum users, WWE references, and Pokemon references!

STARRING

Jerry Springer as Jjsthekid

The Junk Man as OMJ

NOT John Cena as everyone else

IN

Community Deathmatch

Edited by Metal Snake
  • Like 3

Episode 17: Tyeam Universe

From the creator who brought you asdf Movies: JCM edition and took Xat back to the past, comes the JCM edition of a TV show that is sure to pull you away from the shoutbox. It’s Tyeam Universe, the SBC edition of the popular cartoon, Steven Universe, and it’s going to turn an internet world filled with SJWs into an internet world filled with SBCers.

Meet the star of the show, Tyeam, a Rule 63’d Steven, as she goes on adventures with the Bubble Buds, a group of heroic, monster-fighting, Rule 63’d Crystal Gems. And since it’s, you know, not right there in the topic descrip-oh wait, it really is not there in the topic description, we’ll tell you which SBCer plays which Crystal Gem. Garnet is played by hilaryfan80’s other lost twin brother, MDeep, Amethyst, the sassy black one, is played by the sassy British one, Patty Sponge, and Pearl is played by JjstheSquidward.

Get engaged in the show’s thrilling action sequences, which you’ll find quite easy because the show has no dialogue, and condenses all of the action into a few sentences. It also condenses all of the show’s humor into a few hilarious gags, examples of which include being British, a woman thinking with her pants, and Halibutt jokes.

Hey, at least it’s a better gender-swapped edition of something than that Ghostbusters remake.

STARRING

Team StarKid as Tyeam

Bee Bee a Beep as MDeep

Sass Me, I’m British as Patty Sponge

SpongeBob_Ball as JjstheSquidward

IN

Tyeam Universe

• Like 2

Episode 18: Eddsworld Meets Spongebob

From the member who doesn’t mind Full SBC references and fought tooth and nail with his past self, comes a show that will have you minding Eddsworld references and fighting tooth and nail for your sanity. It’s Eddsworld Meets Spongebob, coming to a United Kingdom in Bikini Bottom near you!

Eddsworld Meets Spongebob is the latest crossover series between an internet animated series for adults and a corporate enterprise-owned children’s cartoon. Watch as Zaid brings these two shows together like bread and butter as he neglects to proofread a terribly written story that hardly qualifies as a poor man’s version of a shipping fanfic.

Seriously...they woke up in bed together? You know something’s wrong when the only member who seemed to enjoy this show poked fun at that.

But hey, what can you expect? It’s a Zaid spin-off, and one regarded as being in the same league as Down Under by some members. While Down Under was very sloppy and disjointed in its storytelling of a convoluted plot written in novel style, had a one-dimensional, unlikable character cast, and was filled with plotholes, Eddsworld Meets Spongebob is at least completely incoherent and incompetent in its writing of a basic plot written in grade school essay style not even, has a zero-dimensional, outright detestable character cast, and is in itself an inconsistency as it fails to keep continuity between sentences right.

It makes perfect sense when you factor in that Down Under is the most recent show to have been riffed in Jjs’ Riffing Theater. Yay relevancy!

STARRING

Samuel Vincent as Edd

Matt Hill as Matt     

Sweeney Todd as Todd

Dick Cheney as Tord

IN

Eddsworld Meets Spongebob

• Like 3

Episode 19: Trinity Leaf Pegasus

From the creator who brought you laziness and standard Development Hell, comes the first chapter of a show that was announced three and a half years prior. It’s Trinity Leaf Pegasus, SBC’s first My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic show...by announcement. The first one to actually be written, completed, and posted was Fluttershy’s Dark Sky. That’s right, I just rubbed my ego with a fact no one cares about.

Come start a new life before chaos in the Crystal Empire, home of less-than-exciting season premiere episodes and the world-famous Coalition Blade, a technologically advanced sword that allows two bearers to wield it and merge together to become an all-powerful robot, perfectly designed to stop thieving individuals. With these latest advances in technology, they’ll make taking candy from a baby impossible.

Engage yourself in the adventures of the Mane 6, as they do nothing but stand around in a museum, and then engage yourself in the adventures of Trixie and Gilda as they stoop to becoming common robbers and get in a catfight. Or a...pony...bird lion fight? Um...kinky? And last but not least, engage yourself in the exposition of an OC known as a pegasus known as Felea, who wakes up to find the Coalition Blade conveniently sitting at her window, only for a creature to form by her shoulder and tell her to “do what she wants to do”. Again, um...kinky?

And that’s just what happens in the pilot, just wait two years until you see what happens in the next episode, where the Mane 6 stand around waiting for a train to come, Matilda and Ember get in a donkey dragon fight, and a creature forms at the back of a new OC’s legs to tell him to “work hard and play hard”.

STARRING

NOT the Power Rangers as the Mane 6

Catwoman and Robin as Trixie and Gilda

FeelMyFelea333 as Felea

IN

Trinity Leaf Pegasus

• Like 3

Episode 20: Team Spongebob

Gags by: SpongeOddFan & Metal Snake

Script by: Metal Snake

From the creator who brought you The Adventures of Tom & Lou and Spongeboy: Get a Clue!, comes a superhero show that eventually got a clue on how to write a thrilling adventure story. It’s Team SpongeBob, the show where you join SpongeBob and his friends as they take on the task of protecting Bikini Bottom from villains after being called to protect the setting of a mediocre Season 4 episode.

Being released on SBC as early as the summer of 2010, Team Spongebob has surpassed even Total Cartoon Island as the longest running spin-off series on the site. Even though you can also count Total Cartoon Island for that spot since it came first on TV.com, you’d also have to count the fact that nobody gives a shit about TV.com in this day and age. But don’t worry, its title of the longest running SBC show hasn’t made it arrogant. Unlike most long-running series, which typically start out strong and gradually get weaker and lazier as they go on, Team Spongebob started out weak and lazy and got stronger as it went on.

And that’s not even the end of it. Team Spongebob also became more recognizable as it went on, going on to achieve widespread acclaim, be nominated for many Spinny awards, and even had a crossover episode with SBC’s other action-adventure spin-off giant, Storm Racers.

So yeah...all its recognition in its long runtime actually made it...humble? That’s...unique. Not as unique as The Mud Man though.

STARRING

Kid Flash as Spongebob

Geodude as Patrick

Human Torch as Squidward

Kung Fu Squirrel as Sandy

IN

Team SpongeBob

• Like 3

Great ep, MS.

Lol'd at the Mud Man reference. XD. I forgot how 'out-there' my ideas used to be :P. Oh and I'd kill for a SpongeBoy! honest trailer/riffing.

• Like 1