• Advertisement

SBC Honest Trailers

Metal Snake

Episode 32: Miss Appear

The following trailer is rated H for honest.

From the user who brought you Team Spongebob, the show that inspired two members to create their own dark and gritty spin-off of parodying it, comes an official dark and gritty spin-off made by the original creator parodying Marvel. Don’t miss the stunning appearance of Miss Appear!

Because Sandy Cheeks couldn’t make it, meet Katherine! A seemingly ordinary high school dropout who lives a secret life as a therapist. Meet her friend June, a seemingly ordinary college student who dies as soon as she reveals her secret life as a weightlifter who can benchpress a park bench to the enigmatic assassin, Shadow. latest?cb=20140219004443Guess what he does in his private life?

He’s a shady (no pun intended) door-to-door businessman who tries to sell real estate to fortunetellers by pretending to be homeless. But one day, he slips up after Analise, a real psychic, is able to predict this most unexpected take on the classic ruse, and fights back against him, only to end up in the hospital. If only she had the power to vanish into mist. But on the bright side, Dr. Katherine comes to counsel her instead of Dr. House.

Now, with one friend dead and another friend injured, Katherine realizes that it’s time to take matters into her own hands. Get acquainted with her team of super-acquaintances as they come together to fight against evil and learn secrets far darker than they ever couldve imagined. But the most shocking secret of all comes in a plot twist that you never would’ve seen coming…

The serial killer’s name was Billy. The reason he targeted extraordinary people was because he was jealous that they all had more than ordinary names. Bobby Martin was only killed to throw the cops off the trail! Goddangit!

STARRING

Eternal Moonshine of the Invisible Mind as Katherine

Miss June as June

“He’s as Big as a House!” as Professor Manor

“My house is on a lease.” as Analise

“Here’s Johnny!” as Johnny

Billy the Outlaw as Billy

IN

Miss Appear

• Like 4

Episode 33: Squid

From the member who has been writing spin-offs since the days of TV.com, and many shows on SBC without any planning for their stories and characters, comes a TV.com-style spin-off without any SBC characters that will remind you of the good ol’ days, even if they weren’t so good! Say hello to the new squid on block, Squid! And tell Skodwarde to watch out!

Dive into the adventures of Squidward, another slacker who went to art school just to feel like he accomplished something, as he moves to a university with the help of his “friends”, Spongebob and Patrick. After they finally leave him alone forever (or at least for a whole season, that’s something, right?), Squidward meets two new “friends”, Ray, the exemplification of coarse humor, and Eellen, the exemplification of sexual innuendos. He also meets a turtle, a dolphin, and a shark of a school master, the...Wobber. Talk about an animal house.

And that’s only the pilot. Watch as the story starts to really pick up with episodes that are two to three sentences long, and then picks up even more with episodes that are three to seven sentences long, and finally peaks in quality with one-paragraph long episodes that should really be spaced out to two paragraphs and the original showrunner stepping down.

Though it’s sad to see tvguy go, at least we had some good times, like when soccer moms complained about Snoop Dogg teaching Squidward how to roll joints in a PG show, the homage we paid to Tiny Toons with a PSA for underage drinking, and the rip-offery of material with the upmost artistic integrity, such as MTV, TMZ, and Shakespeare.

...No, I am not going to end this with a joke about it being Skodwarde, only much tamer and with episodes that are two to three sentences long. Here I am, writing the SBC version of Honest Trailers with episodes that are hardly two to three paragraphs long, what right do I have to judge Squidwarde?

STARRING

An octopus as Squidward

Everybody Loves Raymond as Ray

“Who’s the Plagiarist in Distress Now?” as Daphne from the Scooby-Doo live-action movie

Ellen Kennedy as Eellen

Wobbuffet as Helga Wobbegong

IN

Squid

• Like 5

Episode 34: The Killer Krab

From the creator who brought you dirty versions of plot summaries of Spongebob episodes and dirty cockfights between SBC members, comes a Spongebob spin-off that’s going to make everyone want to fight dirty against a foe they never would’ve expected to fight…

...Spongebob references.

What a twist! Unless you’re one of the people who’s already grown tired of the meme of people using Spongebob references as jokes. As well as the “What a twist!” meme.

Get down (and dirty) with Mr. Krabs, a miserly businessman who was also once a jerk with a heart of gold underneath everything before he became a complete psychopath, as he becomes a complete psychopath who flat-out murders his customers. You know, that thing he doesn’t already do with Krabby Patties that explode in your stomach after you leave the restaurant?

Immerse yourself in the world of Grand Theft Auto III with a premise ripped straight off of Rusty’s Raping Rampage, Soylent Green, Sweeney Todd, every monster-of-the-week series, and whatever Rusty’s Raping Rampage ripped off besides monster-of-the-week shows. Actually, I take back that comment. It’s a bit mean. I’m sure Rusty’s Raping Rampage ripped off a lot more than just tha-

Feel the intensity of the emotions Mr. Krabs faces every time he deprives a victim of their life for the same half-assed and cookie-cutter reason every time. “ARR, SPONGEBOB! IT’S FOR THE KRUSTY KRAB! I DON’T WANT ME RESTAURANT TO GET A BAD REVIEW ON ZOMATO! THE RISK OF LIFE IN THE BRIG IS WORTH IT! I’VE BEEN THERE BEFORE, THE BRIG IS NICE!” And feel the thrill of the gripping death scenes as Mr. Krabs deprives a victim of their life the same way every time, even in cases where it makes no sense at all.

Seriously, how do you kill The Flying Dutchman, a ghost, with the sound effect of Nickelodeon’s old logo? Nickelodeon, on the other hand, could even kill a ghost. Just look what happened to The Fairly OddParents.

STARRING

“The boss’ office is the entrance to hell.” as Mr. Krabs

“I’m having deja vu here.” as Spongebob

Mrs. Doubtfire as Mama Krabs played by Mr. Krabs

IN

The Killer Krab

Edited by Metal Snake
  • Like 4

Episode 35: Mystic Guardians

From the creator who brought you The Adventures of Gary the Snail-tective and Big Rigs: Over the Storm Racing, comes Mystic Guardians, the latest spin-off from the SBC spin-off world’s one and only JjstheKid Dynamite. So strap yourselves in folks for a literal knockout, because this show’s got a magic knack for getting you off your guard.

Come on down and immerse yourself in the world of Spongebob Squarepants, before you find out that it’s actually the world of Storm Racers. Engage yourselves in the characters of eight new heroes instead of seven, as you travel with them across one universe instead of multiple universes. But as you’ll see, size doesn’t matter, as this one universe combines every world you’d want to explore into one neat little airline package, including but not limited to…

The world of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star vs. The Clone Wars, South Park, The Great Outdoors that our heroes can warp to at any time, The Not-so Great Outdoors that a villain can get sent flying to, the obligatory empire-dominated world, the obligatory ice world that likes to make obligatory reappearances, and best of all, the world of high school. What, you thought the reason for this show referencing anime was because of the fight scenes with the robots? Nope, it was just referencing the fact that all anime takes place in high school.

Storm Racers veterans will enjoy no longer having to complain about the characters having minimal personality, as it takes this show episodes to develop characters of its cast rather than seasons. Instead, they will enjoy having to complain about more comedy rather than action, more light instead of darkness, and more high school drama rather than Star vs. the Forces of Evil references.

In all seriousness though, if you’re making complaints like that, please stop. Jjs has made it perfectly clear that this isn’t Storm Racers and that it’s only meant to be totally like Storm Racers. Honestly, what are you expecting?

STARRING

Jake the Snake as Jake

Sailor Moon as Madison

The Last Airbender as Audrey

Down to Earth as Cynthia

Agent Zero as Zero

Cameron Crowe as Cameron

Tori Kelly as Tori

Terminoob as Nick

IN

Mystic Guardians

• Like 4

Episode 36: Mabel’s Fables

From the creator who wrote for SBC Falls, a fanfic about inserting SBC characters into the world of Gravity Falls, and made Xat Time Travelers, a series of made-up fairy tales about what happened on the Xat, comes a Gravity Falls fanfic about fairy tales. Just explaining that for you in case you haven’t read it yet.

Instead of SBC characterizations of the Gravity Falls characters, immerse yourself in the adventures of an SBCer’s characterizations of the Gravity Falls characters, as they end up inside the world of Twilight after Mabel reads a magic book of fairy tales that transports them there and transforms them into the characters from the fairy tales. And no, the Twilight joke isn’t because of Dipper becoming a werewolf. It’s because of Mabel becoming a weak female lead protagonist.

Engage yourself in the conflicts they face as they have to take on the roles of all the classic fairy tale characters and relive the horrors of all those school plays. Only this time, their audience is a king who wants to kill them even if they perform well. No pressure, right? After all, this isn’t a horror story, unlike most fairy tales, arguably. No, it’s a story of comedy, romance, and heroism, like most fairy tales.

Hold on a second though...isn’t this story called Mabel’s Fables? Where are the life lessons? Where are Mabel’s Morals? I know, in before, “No one cares about morals, Mr. Enter.”. I also know it’s just for the sake of rhyming because Mabel’s Parables just doesn’t sound as good. To add to the irony though, Enter writes parables now.

So what are you waiting for? The second coming of Jesus? Read Mabel’s Fables today for the second coming of JCM! Unlike God, he doesn’t forgive!

STARRING

Aesop as Mabel

Teen Wolf as Dipper

I’m a Lumberjack, and I’m Okay as Soos

Last Year’s Prom Queen as Prince Charming

The Magic Treehouse Was a Lie as King Merlin

IN

Mabel’s Fables

Next trailer is a request from SOF...

Spoiler

SBC: The Soap Opera

• Like 3

Episode 37: SBC: The Soap Opera

From the creator who brought you SBC: Parallel Universe and SBC: CSI comes yet another SBC fanfic that tries to be a soap opera. It’s SBC: The Soap Opera, the first story of this genre to not only throw an original twist of being honest with its title, but also throw an original twist of not starring you!

Meet a group of prestigious, professional actors, most of which you likely barely know, as they are given the role of playing you. And mind you, they do an excellent job of it considering that the one writing them knows them as well as you do. Watch as they capture your stunning, unique personalities in a play that is deliberately meant to be bad, but isn’t bad in a way that’s stunning or unique in the least. And of course, don’t worry about forgetting that you’re being played by an actor because you’ll be reminded of the fact every time your name is brought up during the play.

Oh God, don’t even get me started…

“Actor/Romeo! Actor/Romeo! Where art thou, paid actor?”

You know there’s something wrong when the highlight of the plays is the Looney Tunes short. The CGI ones from The Looney Tunes Show, I’ll add. If you’re going to plagiarize Warner Bros., don’t bother settling with the stuff that isn’t as good. They don’t give a fuck, they’ll go CGI Looney Tunes on your ass no matter what.

So yeah, if you’re as confused as the show is, you might be wondering, “Wait...is that all there is to the show?”, to which the show would reply, “Beats me. I hear some shady shit goes on behind the scenes with a mysterious boss.”. Since the show provides you with enough shady shit in front of the scenes, I don’t think we need to dig deeper.

And yup, that ends yet another Jjsthekid show trailer! Why do we love spoiling the kid so much? Plot twist, he’s actually the mysterious boss who makes me do this! Nah, I’m joking, we all know the guy who dresses up as George W. Bush and Tommy Wiseau of all people has nothing to hide. It’s actually Tommy Wiseau who makes me do this.

STARRING

I’m Covering My Laughs and Wiping My Tears with My Paycheck as the actors

Bad Lip Reading as the SBCers

The Man Must Be Hanged as The Mysterious Boss

IN

SBC: The Soap Opera

Unless I get another request, the next trailer will be for...

Spoiler

JCMovies

• Like 3

Episode 38: JCMovies

From the member who brought you JCMterviews and is not an SBC member as far as SBCinema is concerned, comes a show that doesn’t steal the format of The Teenj12 show and doesn’t fail miserably as far as JCM and his fans are concerned. It’s JCMovies, JCM’s most popular spin-off that stars you as an asshole in a collection of random sketches! Nope, not movies, sketches.

That’s right, we’re back to lying in the titles. Because as we all learned from SBC: The Soap Opera, honesty does not a good show make. Take it from me. Would I tell you the truth?

Meet JCM, the totally not generic misadventurous outcast character, as he goes through the totally not generic struggles of trying to fit in at SBC school. Meet all the other SBCers, a bunch of wannabe gangsters who constantly swear, (watch JCM) deface and cause destruction to property, and make fun of the one Nazi kid. Meet the Grim Reaper, someone who was not afraid to laugh at himself or in the face of death. He and his unfitting music shall be greatly missed.  

The plot of this show can only be described in one way other than a collection of random sketches, and that’s Home Movies on JCMeth. Nothing happens in this show, no one learns anything (especially JCM), and at the same time, everything you could possibly imagine happens and everyone learns the most important lesson of all...that global warming is just liberal propaganda. I told you all that Trump was right!

However, let’s not forget the other most important lesson that this show taught us. No, it’s not that all Canadians are bear-huggers or that souls have bodily fluids. It’s that all good things must come to an end. It’s great to see that this show never went downhill, meeting a fitting end as it danced itself to Death.

STARRING

Puff Daddy as JCM

Jjstheguywhoworkseveryjob as Jjsthekid

Principal Brown as Principal Nuggets

Don’t Fear the Reaper as The Grim Reaper

IN

JCMovies

• Like 4

Episode 39: Cerebus the Aardvark

From the creator who brought you Power Rangers: Multiverse Force and Paranoia, comes a dark action fantasy show only focusing on one character in one world that will rid you of your paranoid fears of the writing world’s future. It’s Cerebus the Aardvark, SBC’s first ever original fanfic to shamelessly plagiarize the title of the source material it’s based off of!

I-I swear, I did not script this “titling joke” thing to become a running gag. Come on, would I tell you the truth? W-wait, no, I meant-

Meet Cerebus, an amoral schmuck who acts snarky towards others and fights for money to spend on booze. Talk about the height of immorality. Would you believe that he also defends himself against evil monsters and brings peace to countless mortal souls? Meet Aneldas, an ex-assassin who takes up the sword again to try and indirectly kill our hero with the pen. Unfortunately, such an effort doesn’t make her a character worthy enough to be introduced by a character sheet. Sorry Aneldas, but the star of one of the worst stories of all time and a Club Penguin OC just fit their parts so much better.

Join Cerebus on his first fake adventure, as he misses out on meeting the star of My Immortal when he goes to wander aimlessly around a labyrinthine tower. We call it the first fake adventure because it was the original pilot that never came to be. ...Boo? Then join him on his first real adventure, the pilot that actually happened, as he wanders aimlessly searching for the City of the Dead before we finally get into the action...puzzle-solving. Being serious, there actually are really good action scenes in the show. I think a perfect example would be Cerebus fighting a cube.

Though the show is thus far a diamond in the rough, it has also thus far proven itself to be strong and promising. Which is why so many of Renegade’s fans are hopeful of this diamond’s growth into a true gem as they see him put it on an indefinite hiatus upon his interest in writing it waning. Because come on, we all know that Renegade’s only worried about the show developing Cerebus Syndrome.

STARRING

Cerberus, the three-headed dog of hell as Cerebus, the three-foot tall aardvark

Elder Scrolls Fanservice as Aneldas

The Lich from Adventure Time as The King of the Dead

IN

Cerebus the Aardvark

Also, something I forgot to mention in my request reminder announcement, this is also going to be the last opportunity to volunteer to guest write. If you want to guest write, just please PM me telling me what episode you want to do a trailer for.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Metal Snake said:

Episode 39: Cerebus the Aardvark

From the creator who brought you Power Rangers: Multiverse Force and Paranoia, comes a dark action fantasy show only focusing on one character in one world that will rid you of your paranoid fears of the writing world’s future. It’s Cerebus the Aardvark, SBC’s first ever original fanfic to shamelessly plagiarize the title of the source material it’s based off of!

I-I swear, I did not script this “titling joke” thing to become a running gag. Come on, would I tell you the truth? W-wait, no, I meant-

Meet Cerebus, an amoral schmuck who acts snarky towards others and fights for money to spend on booze. Talk about the height of immorality. Would you believe that he also defends himself against evil monsters and brings peace to countless mortal souls? Meet Aneldas, an ex-assassin who takes up the sword again to try and indirectly kill our hero with the pen. Unfortunately, such an effort doesn’t make her a character worthy enough to be introduced by a character sheet. Sorry Aneldas, but the star of one of the worst stories of all time and a Club Penguin OC just fit their parts so much better.

Join Cerebus on his first fake adventure, as he misses out on meeting the star of My Immortal when he goes to wander aimlessly around a labyrinthine tower. We call it the first fake adventure because it was the original pilot that never came to be. ...Boo? Then join him on his first real adventure, the pilot that actually happened, as he wanders aimlessly searching for the City of the Dead before we finally get into the action...puzzle-solving. Being serious, there actually are really good action scenes in the show. I think a perfect example would be Cerebus fighting a cube.

Though the show is thus far a diamond in the rough, it has also thus far proven itself to be strong and promising. Which is why so many of Renegade’s fans are hopeful of this diamond’s growth into a true gem as they see him put it on an indefinite hiatus upon his interest in writing it waning. Because come on, we all know that Renegade’s only worried about the show developing Cerebus Syndrome.

STARRING

Cerberus, the three-headed dog of hell as Cerebus, the three-foot tall aardvark

Elder Scrolls Fanservice as Aneldas

The Lich from Adventure Time as The King of the Dead

IN

Cerebus the Aardvark

Also, something I forgot to mention in my request reminder announcement, this is also going to be the last opportunity to volunteer to guest write. If you want to guest write, just please PM me telling me what episode you want to do a trailer for.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Good one, Snake!

Speaking of Cerebus, it may return rather soon.

• Like 1

Episode 40: Warhammer 40,000

From the imperial inquisitor who brought you fascism and theocracy, and put Jesus on life support, comes a show that will bring you a fleet of chimera in a world where science and technology have scarcely progressed in the past ten thousand years. It’s Warhammer 40,000, the show that makes just that many promises of doom and gloom before it’s even come out!

That’s right, we’re doing the unthinkable. We’re doing a trailer for something...that hasn’t come out yet. Dun. Dun. ...Dun. ...Hunh. Maybe a crack about how we’re essentially doing a trailer for a trailer would be more fitting. Because when has being self-aware about being self-aware gotten tiring? ...Oh. Well I guess being self-aware about being self-aware about being self-aware getting tiring can’t hurt...wait, this is the Jjs’ Riffing Theater trailer all over again!

Meet the preface of the show, two overly long paragraphs that talk on and on about how bad the Imperium is, how bad everything is because of them, and then talk some more about how bad the factions who oppose the Imperium are. Yeah, we’re not off to a good start when the preview has bad written all over it, but in many cases, it could be far worse.

Meet the character sheet, which despite having better spaced apart paragraphs, is far worse in the case of being overly long, and far worse in talking about how bad all the factions are. Get clued in on all the groups the characters belong to you haven’t read about yet, understand more about four characters you don’t know, and understand more about the rest of the character cast that doesn’t exist yet. But best of all, get clued in on the story that doesn’t exist yet, as you read through the best thing any story writer can do to hype the story up…

...make their readers wade through a massive lore dump. Uh huh. They’re this evil thing. Uh huh. They did that evil thing. Uh huh. Everyone wants to rape and kill everyone’s family. Uh huh. We get that you’re trying to turn us all into xenophobes. Uh huh.

STARRING

Korn as Khorne

I’m Just a Sweet Transvestite as Slaanesh

You Change Your Ways Like a Girl Changes Clothes as Tzeentch

A Nurgle a Day Keeps the Doctor Away as Nurgle

IN

Warhammer 40,000

• Like 3

Episode 41: Underwater Survivor: SBC Style

Script by: SpongeOddFan & Metal Snake

Extra Gags by: Metal Snake

From the creator from that gave you Pisces Moon, one of many timeless shows that Steel made before ending or putting on hiatus limbo six years ago, comes his most popular show that had been airing for six years before it ended, Underwater Survivor: SBC Style. Or better known as UWS: SBC Style. Because abbreviating the title with one acronym just isn’t enough.

Join Jjsthekidnapper, as he forces a group of teenagers to star in a reality TV show that he got a contract for and thought to try. Don’t worry for the captives too much however, theyre able to remain calm knowing that the host knows what he’s doing, especially after seeing him get the basic steps mixed up. Who thinks to try a show before they sign a contract? Shut up and give me a legally binding agreement!

Meet Jjs’ other co-hosts, such as 70s, Dylan, CNF, and of course, SpongeOddFan. They may not say much, but they sure as hell do much as they help Jjs torture the contestants by making the challenges all the more difficult and all the more potentially fatal. Would you believe me if I told you that this is not a family-friendly show? I’m serious, just ask Team Shut the Fuck Up Before I Shoot Your Head Off. They’ll teach you the importance of acronyms, trust me.

Last of all, join your favorite users in the tortu-I mean, fun, drama, and comedy, as you decide to root for whoever you want to root for. Yes, you can even cheer for a villain in Season 3, or better yet, cheer for the only fictional user in the entire show...a blue Pokemon. What a shocker, right?

Brace yourself for a variety of twists and turns spanning across three seasons, as you learn how to get mailed and stay posted so you can escape the island in Lost in the first season, explore the Temple of Doom in the second season, akin to Steel calling the second season of Total Drama Island the Temple of Doom, and set on a mission To Catch a Pilferer in the third season, where the users become undercover spies to bust a thief looking to steal the two-million-doubloon prize from the poor kids. I promise you, this show is not family-friendly.  

STARRING

Chris McLean as Jjsthekid

The Voice of the Voiceless as SOF

Alejandro as Hayden

Somebody That You Still Know as everyone else

IN

Underwater Survivor: SBC Style

Next trailer will be for...

Spoiler

Prince Neptune

Edited by Metal Snake
Always forget to add what the next trailer will be for...
  • Like 4

Episode 42: Prince Neptune

From the member who got suspended for calling someone the f-word, and got censored for saying that he had a penis, comes the greatest spin-off to ever advocate for free speech despite starring royals from a monarchy as the main cast. It’s Prince Neptune, the show that will take you back to a time before Neptune was the bald king of the sea and remind you of the wonders of the time when 70s was the queen of drama.  

Meet Neptune, a regular teenager who’s still a nice guy despite the fact that he judges girls based on their looks and commits numerous acts of delinquency. Yup, kind and a douche. How does he not have a girlfriend? What girl doesn’t want such a pleasant douche?

Meet Neptune’s friends, Frank, who’s supposed to be the dumb best friend and a rip-off of Patrick Star, but instead acts more like the lead protagonist than Neptune, and Mandy, who’s supposed to be a rip-off of Sandy Cheeks, but is instead a rip-off of Mindy. They become friends with Neptune after they all get sent to Camp Kidney, a concentration camp fit for royalty that they try to escape from.

But they get stopped by Principal Fish’s rival in lacking creativity, Sergeant Bad. He shows off his lack of imagination by trying to stop them with the most generic robot imaginable. But he gets stopped by karma finally biting him in the ass when the product of his lack of ingenuity betrays him, allowing the trio to escape. Knowing that they’re going to be going back to prison anyways, they go on to commit as many crimes as they possibly can before the police catch them. Grand theft auto, prostitution, vandalism, and worst of all, completely butchering the English language (NOT PRINCE MATERIAL BANANA PEEL FRANK).

Eventually, karma catches up to them as well, as in an ironic twist, their journey comes to an end at school. It’s there that Sergeant Bad tries to molest them after revealing his secret identity as a crossdresser while quoting Michael Jackson. Trust me, you’ll love this show. It’s so bad. Even reading it again years later, it still feels the need to tell you once again, “Who’s bad?!”.

STARRING

Simba as Prince Neptune

You, Your Kids, and Your Johnson as Frank Johnson

Princess Twilight Sparkle as Mandy

Mr. Kill as Sergeant Bad

IN

Prince Neptune  

Spoiler

Coral Drive

• Like 3

Episode 43: Coral Drive

From the member who brought you the study of Wumbology and a story about Braindead’s adventures in high school, comes a spin-off that isn’t too first grade. It’s Coral Drive, the spin-off that shows that it’s coral to drive out to a crazy neighborhood, but not coral to be driven to the Literature section just because of teen drama about your adult drama.

Actually, to be more accurate, adult comedy-drama. Though you can argue that there’s not enough humor in it for to be a break from all those shows trying too hard to be dramatic and depressing. Isn’t that right, Dragiiin? Yeah, that’s a break we wouldn’t have until Patrick’s Big Break.

Get ready to read the backstory of Mrs. Puff, as she and her husband Roger move into a new neighborhood to try and get away from the law. However, they mess up, and have to get away from the law again. Too bad Roger got killed when jury law caught up. Now Julie has to become a boating school teacher and CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. ...Yeah, the consequences really aren’t the same if the jury can just up and murder you like that. For real, the court system is fucked for that to happen. “OBJECTION!”, Phoenix Wright yells.

Yeah, if you’re reading this story expecting what the synopsis entails, I can only hope a more serious and real take on Elastic’s surreal style of writing is what you’re expecting. However, if you’re reading the story expecting anything but that, I can only hope a more mature and disciplined take on 70s’ undisciplined style of writing from the good ol’ days is what you’re expecting. Instead of ripping off Glee and True Blood, it rips off Seinfeld and Desperate Housewives. Instead of thinking that length equals strength, it thinks that brevity creates levity. Instead of getting peanut butter in your chocolate, it gets chocolate in your peanut butter.

Though whatever you come in expecting, I’m sure that you won’t be left hanging. I mean, just look at how well the appropriately titled finale wrapped everything up! I’m sure it was a tough decision to make, but I’m also sure it was for the best that this show was allowed to pass on...to Davy Jones’ Locker. Oh, wait…

STARRING

Poppy Montgomery as Poppy Puff

Roger Waters as Roger

Erica Durance as Erica

Bobby Talks Cinema as Robert

IN

Coral Drive

Spoiler

My Leg! The Adventures of Fred the Fish

• Like 4

Episode 44: My Leg!: The Adventures of Fred the Fish

From the creator who brought you a show about the misunderstood life of a doodle and didn’t write Break a Leg!, the other show about everyone’s favorite background character screaming for healthcare every time he gets in an accident, comes a show about what happened to the misunderstood Fred before he ended up in the back of Insurance Planner Jenkins’ Jalopy. It’s My Leg!, the show that’s sure to leave you crying for more!

More enjoyment, we mean. Not pain. Unlike Rusty’s Raping Rampage, this show’s intended target audience isn’t sadomasochists.

Meet Fred, the character whom this show basically stars, as Fa puts it. Now a hobo who returns to Bikini Bottom after city life didn’t work out for him, he prepares to face the trials of town life not working out for him, as he goes on many misadventures with Patrick before deciding that its time to take on actual trials...as a defense attorney (no bloodthirsty crowds this time). Yeah, he’s essentially Phoenix Wright, only instead of going from lawyer to hobo, he goes from hobo to lawyer.

But what happens to Patrick you might ask? Oh yeah, he just disappears before the finale. Unlike Spongebob, he doesn’t return, he just disappears. It's not even explained where the hell he was in the revival episodes. Never mind Whatever Happened to Spongebob?, whatever happened to Patrick?! Don’t worry though, he does play one minor role that the finale credits as essential to the plot...making sly hints of Spongebob’s disappearance, which got Fred interested in Spongebob’s disappearance. Huh. Maybe Patrick’s disappearance was a sly use of ironic humor.

Oh yeah, and did I mention that Squidward is the prosecutor? As well as the one who turns out to be the antagonist in the end? Ha! Bet you didn’t see that coming. I’m sure you thought Fred would be the one defending the insurance companies. Yeah, this show has some hokeyness and leaves some things feeling unresolved, but it lives on in the hearts of Fa’s fanbase as the start of a great journey. Not The Journey of Fred the Fish though, that show kind of came and went. And certainly not The Journey of Sebastion, that show was a sea of negatives. Then again, if you really think about it, isn’t every dark Spongebob show technically a sea of negatives?

STARRING

Fred Rechid as Shego as Fred the Fish

Fat Friend from Dr. Tran as Patrick

I Think He Gets the Point as Plankton

Manfred von Karma as Squidward

IN

My Leg!: The Adventures of Fred the Fish

Spoiler

Anito... Testing...4, 5...36...7

Edited by Metal Snake
  • Like 3

Episode 45: Spiriting Fluttershy’s Dark Sky

From the creator who brought you Fluttershy’s Dark Sky and the soulless cash grab sequels to it, comes the latest installment in the series that will have you feeling like your spirit has left you! It’s Spiriting Fluttershy’s Dark Sky, the franchise’s fourth sequel to come out in the past five years! We may not be giving Scott Cawthon a run for his money, but suck on that, James Cameron!

Like the title implies, the story, of course, does not star Fluttershy, as she goes on a spiritual journey to meet an actual star. No, not a movie star. We mean a star in the sky. One that can talk, for ages I’ll add, and is actually a god. ...I’m serious, we’re not just talking about an arrogant celebrity.

So instead, meet Twilight Sparkle, who’s not so obsessed with stars due to her being an out-of-character Twilight Sparkle. To be fair, there’s also the fact that the stars won’t aid in her escape, as she finds herself trapped at one hell of a party that could have only been planned by Satan himself. Fortunately, it doesn’t take clever ol’ Twilight long to figure out the truth that she is Satan himself. And a robot. A Satanic robot who created hell and an illusion of the material world that is her reality. And people said Gravity Falls was Satanic propaganda. REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE WORLD IS A HOLOGRAM.

Unfortunately, only shortly after she breaks out of her little bubble, she gets killed inside of a bubble, and learns that death really is nothing. Speaking metaphorically, of course. She learns that death is nothing to fear because she can still go to heaven despite being the ruler of the darkness. Who knew that God could be so kind? Because it turns out that Fluttershy was God the whole time! And who knew that God could also be so vengeful? Because it turns out that it was all a trap to transform Twilight into the Book of the Dead!

“This story is kinda hard to follow.”, is what the critics are saying. Not just about this sequel, but about...all of them. But hey, screw the BS ratings on Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB, these stories are art! You can tell by the fact that they’re more about art than telling a story at all! Not to mention that this most recent story isn’t even over yet...it’s only a preview of what’s to come...and you all know this isn’t the last trailer...

STARRING

The Robot Devil as Twilight Sparkle

Ninja Gaiden as Ninja Time God Rarity

“Is this the real life?” as Fantasy God Discord

“Relax, I’m a chef from Hell’s Kitchen.” as Princess Celestia

The truth shall not be Luna Eclipsed as Princess Luna

SOF as Fluttershy

J.F.K., Jesus Freak Killer, as K.C., Killer Christian

IN

Spiriting Fluttershy’s Dark Sky

The next trailer will be for...

Spoiler