• Advertisement

Season 9.1: Best Episode Tournament: Squirrel Record vs. Bumper to Bumper

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

It's now time for Match H of Round 1, which is also the last match of Round 1! Plankton's Pet crushed Don't Look Now (with Trophy being our opinion of dissent), so Plankton's Pet has moved on and will face Extreme Spots in Match O for Round 2. This is the end of Round 1 folks, tomorrow we'll begin Round 2 with Match I. Now, here's Match H...

ROUND 1

owjsl6l.png?1

VS.

N3NXZ43.jpg?1

Winner faces: License to Milkshake in Round 2

Jjs' prediction:

Not 100% certain how this one will go. I know some people don't like Bumper to Bumper much due to the ending, and others finding it boring, but I don't know where a lot of people stand on Squirrel Record either.

Now, have fun voting, and once again, everyone is welcome to give their thoughts here on both episodes.

eh, not a big fan of both. I choose Squirrel Record because there are still some jokes I like in it and I don't consider it as a rip-off of Pre-Hibernation Week like everyone says. Bumper to Bumper was just a typical boating test episode, with a very unsatisfying ending

I actually like them both but I like Squirrel Record less the more I think. Bumper to Bumper has a lame ending but it should be expected cuz of course, SB will never get a boat license. Rest of the episode was pure trippy and I like that. So my vote is for BTB.

eh idk to say but we got 2 eps were regrading bad? yes i get Bumper to Bumper's ending was bad and it didn't help for SB that HE ALMOST HAD IT ugh.

As for the laterr? i might say this...i liked it despite why this episode get hated for being boring? i guess but it's interesting to see Sandy to pull it of by doing making muitple records while SB tried stop her for doing it, this reminds me of P-H Week episode with result same thing as this  so yeah, pretty much like with pre movie episode.

Overall, this gets my vote because I felt SR has better concept than this IMO.