• Advertisement

Season 9.1: Best Episode Tournament: Eek, an Urchin! vs. Evil Spatula

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

It's now time for Match B of Round 1! Since Squid Baby pretty much had zero chance whatsoever in the previous round (sorry Cha, but at least we have an opinion of dissent :P ), I decided to move onto Match B early since 18-1 is a pretty decisive decision. Squid Defense has moved on and will face Squid Plus One in Match I for Round 2. I'm planning to do this daily, so hopefully we can keep getting the same amount of votes. Now, here's Match B...

ROUND 1

4C2FCU9.jpg?1

VS.

lpqikio.jpg?1

Winner faces: SpongeBob, You're Fired in Round 2

Jjs' prediction:

Eek, An Urchin! I know was beloved by most people, so I'm pretty positive that will win this match. It is also my personal vote, as I still find it a pretty funny episode. Evil Spatula is okay, but slightly forgettable. I don't think Evil Spatula has much of a chance unless it has some secret fan club I never heard of, but who knows.

Now, have fun voting, and once again, everyone is welcome to give their thoughts here on both episodes.

I choose Eek, an Urchin. They're both good imo, but I think Eek an Urchin is funnier. At least people here like it despite that rape scene Mr. Enter makes a big deal about. Strange that my most recently seen episodes got paired together

8 hours ago, Cha said:

Eek An Urchin is the best episode of 9 besides License to Milkshake, hands down. 

I thought I was the only one to really like License to Milshake lol

Edited by MrTortellini00