• Advertisement

Nicki Minaj

Clappy

Her new song is almost Rebecca Black bad. You have been warned.

v=IaC-zCMLTKU

I think I threw up a little in my mouth x__x

I thought Super Bass was eh kind of catchy, not really all that bad...but now I hate her almost as much as I hate Justin Bieber (and that's saying something)

I'm just gonna sit here and wait for her 15 minutes of fame to be over so we can all forget about her and oh I am soo glad she didn't win best new artist at the Grammys.

Does anyone else hate that thing she does with her voice? I'm talkin' the "slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye" shit. That's not rapping, that's a sugar rush getting progressively worse.

Nicki Minaj, like SG said, has her good songs and her bad ones. She has good songs like "Marilyn Monroe", "Moment 4 Life", and bad ones... like her pop. Gosh, she sounds like an 8-year old drenched in Autotune. When people wanted pop from her, instead they got... this. People say her old rap before she got popular was good, so maybe I'll check it out.

Nicki Minaj, like SG said, has her good songs and her bad ones. She has good songs like "Marilyn Monroe", "Moment 4 Life", and bad ones... like her pop. Gosh, she sounds like an 8-year old drenched in Autotune. When people wanted pop from her, instead they got... this. People say her old rap before she got popular was good, so maybe I'll check it out.

Oh, yeah, it was. Her early mixtapes weren't on the bad side.