• Advertisement

Nicki Minaj

Clappy

Her music sucks, everyone says she's so pretty but she's really not, in my opinion she's just as bad as Lil Wayne. They both suck.

Meh, Lil Wayne is okay when he is not cheesing it up. I kinda like his older stuff before fame got to his head after The Carter III.

Nicki Minaj on the other hand must be good at sucking dick because she can't sing and her rap lyrics are dull

Apparently Nicki Minaj is possessed by the devil and her onstage exorcism is being critically panned. All is right in the world. What Nicki did was disgusting and just horrible. At least when Madonna and even Gaga a couple years ago did it, they did it with style and reason. Miss Minaj was just mocking for the sake of mocking.

Oh my God, she is the most uninspired piece of shit ever to walk in. It's like Lady Gaga comes along, and every other female pop artist (besides Adele) has to imitate her in some way. At least Katy Perry has some catchy tunes to back her up. Nicki Minaj just spews shit out of her mouth. "Stupid Hoe" is garbage.

Can you please elaborate? What exactly is amazing about it? It's just her repeating "You's a stupid hoe" and talking in gibberish. :P

I adore this sort of rubbish. It's so bad but I find it catchy. I already know the entire song, it's just one of those stupid songs I love singing.