• Advertisement

Introducing... V11 Starfish!

Jjs Goodman

Question: Is this was what hilaryfan80 talking about when she said that name changing was removed?

Yes, this is why we no longer have display names, but we still kept the ability to have Name Changes in the store. We put a limit on it now however, it now restricts to once every other week usage. Just note using it changes your login name, and you will have to login with that name.

Potentially dumb question: How do you see the top posters overall/in a day now? I might just be blind but I don't see it anymore?

same here, I've been looking all over the forum.

There is no direct link to it yet, but through messing with search, it can be found here:

http://www.thesbcommunity.com/forums/index.php?/search/&type=core_members&sortby=member_posts&sortdirection=desc&page=1

I have asked hilaryfan80 to add a link to it though, possibly under More, so it'll be easily accessible soon. :)

• Like 2

Don't we all make mistakes MMM? Plus, I'm not good with genders at all, for example I thought RK was a girl and thought abney was a girl as well along with many other people.

If the skins from the last version are gone now, is it possible to get my money back for the one I bought?

Do you mean the buyable ones like Episode Explosion? Those will return, but they aren't a high priority for us at the moment since so few people have bought them. We will make them more easily accessible however when bought. If you already bought one of them in the past, I can give it to you in the selector when they are available. :)