• Advertisement

Chowder (Discussion)

Sabre

My f'ing God, am I the only person in the world that does not praise this show, nor has ever in the past? It seems like everywhere I turn, there are Chowder fans -.-
I watched some old episodes the other day, and I now see what you mean. This show just isn't good, and really hasn't ever been, as I now see....It tries way too hard to be funny, and it isn't at all. The only time I've laughed while watching that show was when I saw Chowder being sprayed in the face by that mace. Haha.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Sorry for bumping this....

Isn't it sad how CN won't accept ChowderxPanini like how Viacom won't accept SpongebobxSandy? Just saying.

CN is a kids network]

Same things apply to Viacom, except add in the fact that Spongebob and Sandy aren't the same frickin' species [seriously; why do people like them together? Because she's a girl and he's a guy? Gotcha.] so you can't really can't compare those two, since Chowder and Panini are both... Whatever the majority species of that show is.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Have you been living in a car for the past few years?

The only time I ever hear of Chowder is in this topic. Cartoon Network sucks.

And he lives in Canada.

Spoiler
Spoiler

CN is a kids network]

Same things apply to Viacom, except add in the fact that Spongebob and Sandy aren't the same frickin' species [seriously; why do people like them together? Because she's a girl and he's a guy? Gotcha.] so you can't really can't compare those two, since Chowder and Panini are both... Whatever the majority species of that show is.

Whatever, I'm still letting it slide.

Spoiler
Spoiler
The only time I ever hear of Chowder is in this topic. Cartoon Network sucks.

And he lives in Canada.

Look I'm not mad he(Or anyone) doesn't like the show. I'm fine with that. Oh and CN is doing good now(Adventure Time,Generator Rex,Flapjack). But If you've never heard of Chowder is if you never go on the internet.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Look I'm not mad he(Or anyone) doesn't like the show. I'm fine with that. Oh and CN is doing good now(Adventure Time,Generator Rex,Flapjack). But If you've never heard of Chowder is if you never go on the internet.

No...CN still sucks as do the three shows you listed.

Adventure Time is just...no.

Generator Rex is a rip off of Ben 10

Flapjack is retarded.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Yeah, if all the sites you go to on the Internet are discussion boards for cartoon shows.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Look.

I go on the Internet. I've never heard of Chowder. Calm the fuck down.