• Advertisement

Jessie spin-off Bunk'd

Clappy

So yeah....this is a thing.

I've caught the end of a few episodes due to Girl Meets World recordings and honestly, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Jessie is one of the worst Disney Channel shows in a long time and everything I've seen from this is just as bad, possibly worse since there is no Debby Ryan to hold my wandering eyes.

What's all with spin-offs, prequels, reboots and all kind of shit these days? Not just I'm talking about TV, about movies as well. I want to see something new or a good adaption, not stuff like this. Meh, who I am kidding? We are getting a freaking PEZ DISPENSER movie, I knew Hollywood would start to run out of ideas.

• Like 1

I can be down for a spin-off if the idea is interesting, but a show focusing on the sassy little black girl stereotype, the nerdy Indian guy stereotype, and the typical fashion teen girl stereotype going to summer camp does not interest me in the slightest.

• Like 6

One big question...wasn't Jessie doing well enough in ratings to uh...not need this even more horrible spin-off in the first place?

I dunno, spin-offs aren't necessarily created because the original show had low ratings. Look at Sam & Cat, that was made even though Victorious and iCarly were quite popular.
  • Like 1

I can be down for a spin-off if the idea is interesting, but a show focusing on the sassy little black girl stereotype, the nerdy Indian guy stereotype, and the typical fashion teen girl stereotype going to summer camp does not interest me in the slightest.

Balijeet from Phineas and Ferb much?

Edited by WhoBob

Balijeet from Phineas and Ferb much?

Baljeet is a typical teen girl stereotype?

I feel so much better knowing that I stopped giving a shit for Disney Shitcoms. It just pains me how they can go THIS LONG and still churn out bad idea after bad idea.

Hey whoa whoa hey. Girl Meets World is great and The Suite Life series is good (although On Deck ended poorly quality wise).