• Advertisement

Asklastic 2: Electric Bugalloo

Elastic Dawg

do you believe in halloween? 

I'm surrounded by lotsa hicks.

Why?

Why not?

Your favorite Martin Scorsese films?

Oof, this is a good one. I love 'em all. Taxi Driver is the all-time fav, but I think After Hours is really overlooked, likewise the King of Comedy.

Are you afraid of Santa Claus?

Hoho nooo.

Thoughts on that there Green Inferno coming out?

I absolutely want to see it, looks great.

Aww yiss

if you had to choose between riding an elephant to meet up with the president or riding the president to meet up with ane lephant what would you do?

Can I ride both?

What about his recent stuff like The Departed, Shutter Island, Hugo, Wolf of Wall Street, etc.?

Want to see Shutter Island. Departed & Wolf are excellent. Don't really care to see Hugo.

are you kinky enouigh to ride anything and everything? :bruh:

You know me damn well enough.

Favorite comedic movies?

Clerks, Office Space, Shaun of the Dead, Shallow Grave (if we're counting black comedies), Bad Boy Bubby, lots of ones i'm forgetting...

remember that late night on xat when you, me, and nugs were talking about hating kids?

Vaguely. Fuck kids, though.

why are kids generally such little shits

are they naturally high?

Because someone forgot to use a condom.

What are some of your favorite movies?

Throwin' me on the spot here, I love a lot of movies...a few random favorites off the top of my head: Taxi Driver, American Beauty, Boogie Nights, The Beyond, Easy Rider, Chinatown, El Topo, Female Trouble, Suspiria, High Plains Drifter, Blue Velvet, Hausu, The Evil Dead, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, Videodrome, Alucarda, Apocalypse Now, A Clockwork Orange, The Shining, Eraserhead, Straw Dogs, Gozu, Begotten, Clerks, Natural Born Killers, Hardware, RoboCop, Alien, Near Dark, Office Space, After Hours, Enter the Void, Drive, Heathers, Bad Boy Bubby, Ichi the Killer, Cannibal Holocaust, Mad Max, Nowhere, Dawn of the Dead, Pulp Fiction, Trainspotting, Shallow Grave...nowhere near comprehensive, but this should give you an idea of the types of movies I like.

• Like 1