• Advertisement

Asklastic 2: Electric Bugalloo

Elastic Dawg

what movies do you think are underrated? 

Lots of 'em. But to name at least one, I think more people should see Angel Heart.

do you prefer movie theaters or computers?

If I could watch all the movies i'm into in a theater, i'd do that, but alas, i'm stuck watching everything on a computer.

do you get the popcorn there?

On occasion, I guess. Depends how hungry I am.

1. What are some of your favorite animated shows and animated movies of all time?

2. I hate kids too but they're fucking everywhere! I know I'm a teenager and I'm still "technically a kid"... What should I do

1. As far as shows go...Aqua Teen, 12 oz mouse, Home Movies, Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Harvey Birdman, etc most Adult Swim shit. Outside of that...Billy & Mandy, Courage, stuff like that. For animated movies: Heavy Traffic, Fritz the Cat, Coonskin, Brave Little Toaster, Fantastic Planet, Akira, Ghost in the Shell, etcetcetc

2. Find people with similar interests. If people bring you down and judge you for making your own decisions don't get involved with 'em, they're not worth your time. Age is also irrelevant. I've met people far older than me that i've come to like far more than a lot of my peers.

• Like 1