• Advertisement

Ask My Poker Face

Can't read my, no you can't read my, poker face. :D

Ask me anything! I will answer any questions about myself, hilaryfan80, the inevitable death that is coming toward humanity, K-Pop, Lady Gaga, or chicken nuggets! (or something else.. I don't mind)

Lady Gaga or chicken nuggets?

Oh that's easy, chicken nuggets! I like Gaga, but she can't separate me from the artificially shaped pile of chicken misfits. <3

How's your face doing?

Doing pretty well! I've been using facial cleansers and I don't have blemishes! hehe.

Favorite 2NE1 song?

Oh lord this is a tough one. uhhhh... I want to say Come Back Home, but Ugly is a good song too.

What would you do if I tried touching your face?

Depends, are you talking about my African or European face? :P

Favorite character and episode of The Nanny? 

THIS IS TOO HARD >w< Favorite character is easily Niles. I can relate to him on so many levels. For favorite episode.. is all of them a good answer?

what's Eat Your Kimchi? :funny:

Something you should never, ever look up.

Literally they are this Canadian couple that live in South Korea who make videos on K-Pop and Korean culture. Take the word "weeaboo," apply it to Korea, multiple that by 500 times, then add in a dash of arrogance and you have Eat Your Kimchi.

I honestly forgot I had this topic. I'm sorry guys!

On 7/3/2017 at 6:13 PM, Kiyozu♡ said:

do u like comic girls?

I have no opinion because I haven't looked into it yet. I need to catch up on a lot!

On 7/4/2017 at 0:24 AM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Fave non-k pop groups?

Outside of K-Pop, I really don't have favorite groups per se, but I do have favorite songs. I enjoy listening to a bunch of singles from other artists. My music interests are pretty broad, from listening to pop to rock to musicals to nostalgic 90s. I listen to a bit of everything. Lately, I've been realizing how much I enjoy listening to Kelly Clarkson.

12 hours ago, Katniss said:

What are you studying in grad school?

School psychology! I want to work in a school system where I will be able to help provide services to children with disabilities or behavioral / emotional difficulties, implement interventions to help students who are struggling in school, and help advocate for mental health.

11 hours ago, crushingmayhem said:

How different are you from your twin? :P

Preeeetty different if I don't say so myself. I'm more outgoing, tend to crack more jokes, and I'm much more sassy.

4 hours ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

do u like nsync like hilaryfan80?

I like NSYNC as well, and it ain't no lie, baby bye bye bye.