• Advertisement

Introducing myself

For some reason, I am actually making an introductory topic... well, anyways, I don't know what to say... I first watched Spongebob in... 2006, I think. Previously, I was interested in old shows from Hanna-Barbera (from the late 1950s, early 1960s... CURSE YOU, TURNER BROADCASTING FOR CHANGING BOOMERANG SO MUCH... eh, never mind.) The earliest episode that I remember watching was Plankton!. Anyways... what else should I add? I'm not sure. I will float around the forums, multitasking between this site and SBM (Spongebuddy Mania... berate me if you must because you likely already know). Well, see you in the future.

• Like 3

For some reason, I am actually making an introductory topic... well, anyways, I don't know what to say... I first watched Spongebob in... 2006, I think. Previously, I was interested in old shows from Hanna-Barbera (from the late 1950s, early 1960s... CURSE YOU, TURNER BROADCASTING FOR CHANGING BOOMERANG SO MUCH... eh, never mind.) The earliest episode that I remember watching was Plankton!. Anyways... what else should I add? I'm not sure. I will float around the forums, multitasking between this site and SBM (Spongebuddy Mania... berate me if you must because you likely already know). Well, see you in the future.

Welcome to SBC, RDSP!