• Advertisement

EENIE MEENIE MINEH MOH, SOH MUCH BITCHES AT OUR SHOWS

ExKizuna

These guys...

Are absolutely...

Horrendous...

I literally gagged when I heard the song FREAXX if anyone would call that chunk of shit a song.

They can't scream, they can't rap, they can't sing...

They are not musicians in any way!

I would rather listen to Soulja Boy on repeat for an hour than listen to one of these guys' songs. I'd rather listen to Kanye West talk about how much better he is than everyone else in the world and brag about how his undying love for fishsticks than listen to a whole minute of Brokencyde.

They are that horrible and I detest them that much.

Mercury may had made the music video popular, raised 150 million pounds to charity via concert, and influenced generations and generations of musicians, but he was always cryptic with his lyrics, often hard to understand. These guys, on the other hand, are much more relaxed and much easier to grasp the meaning of, an instant advantage. After all, it doesn't take a detective to understand what "YOU MAKE MAH PEE-PEE HAWRD" means.

Spoiler

They're fucking hilarious, though dreadful if not

Edited by Burgerpants

Even I, with how much I've defended music, don't have much to say in defense of these guys. They're obvious trolls and I could never get into their music in a 'so bad, it's good' way, even in the days of my obsession of listening to terrible music for the lulz.